Confess something :)

BLdesu

I confess: I really fear of not making it to this poetry slam.

As gimmicky as it is....

dumb event organisers.....

I confess:

That I don't know how I come off as. Because I'm always thinking about how I talk to people real life and compare it to online. Without knowing it's no different. Also, I guess my niceness come off as a flirting. xD

there was ONE time, during class, i accidentally bite my tongue - it's still intact, if ur wondering - and the blood just won't stop flowing for the whole hour. even my handkerchief was soaked with blood, geh. It goes without saying that I couldn't concentrate in class, i'm not sure, either Physics or Chemistry? I WAS SO SCARED! I thought I was gonna die! *read too much ch novels meh* I freaking cried (silently)! And i think my classmates who sits near me couldn't concentrate either (sorry!) because of the blood, or me crying... possibly both he he. In conclusion, it was scary.

i hate cheesecakes and tiramisu >

We are the best pairing then

Will terminate all your share of the cakes,

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Confess that do not eat 1kg ice cream in one go anymore (

One time I was at a book store with my friends and there were teens around 12-15 years old that were really noisy right at the door of the shop, me and my friends got so annoyed that we kinda talked about them in a joking way, that the kids were supposed to be swallowed and all that stuff (boy, i hate myself for saying that, that was too soon, and I was supposed to keep it to myself) and actually the mother was in the book shop and heard us, it was really embarrassing.

I waited the hole day to feel better, well it was going much better but of all days, this one... which was a really terrible day for me, this person had to say something that wouldn't do after? Why?! When I told I was feeling really bad? When I've said I needed the support!

Na, its way better crushing me when I was already at the floor right?