Confess something :)

BLdesu

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
: Oof, you need to buy some fake candles then. You could have a mix of both fake and real, so you don't have to worry about the real ones going out, but also have relaxing scents from the real ones. The fake for light and the real for smell. The other solution is to buy tons of glow-in-the-dark stickers, stick them all over your wall, so, if it ever does get dark, your room will basically just be glowing green, like it's toxic.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, i love the idea of the glow-in-the-dark stickers *_* i had those when i was a child... i glued them on a dark blue piece of fabric and put it on the ceiling so that it looked like a starlit sky :D but it didn't give me enough light. i was thinking of buying a light for my sideboard which projects patterns on my wall LOL but there are some nice ones that lighten up the room quite a lot without using up too much energy.

I confess that I have a short temper, or get easily annoyed, with really insecure and sensitive people. It's hypocritical on my end because I am a little of both, but I don't show it as much as the people who have annoyed me.

People always thinks that I'm flirting with them, I don't know the reason. If showing affection is a flirt to them, they really have no idea my way of flirting pfft.

For some reason at work (and at previous works too), people ask me when they have doubts, any doubt... I have no problem helping them but sometimes It takes too much of my time, so I end up with delayed things to do!

I’ve been studying in the mornings for a promotion at work, to a position I don’t want because it means more responsibilities and (most likely) more work hours. Wonder why am I doing this?

M O N E Y.

Hehe as sad as it may sound I wanna get more money so I can travel to more more moooooore places *^____^*