Confess something :)

BLdesu

I Dexen come here to tell everyone this:

I don’t like hiding things, be good or bad, because if something I’ve learned through the years is: everything comes out to the light! So let’s be brave and tell things ^.^ cuz you don’t know what’s gonna happen tomorrow or when is gonna be the last time you see someone

I confess... I wish I was less shy and a lot more talkative and sociable... more outgoing and showing a lot more initiative... I just wish I would appear more approachable. Am I that scary or intimidating? Or is it that I appear arrogant or conceited?

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I confess... I wish I was less shy and a lot more talkative and sociable... more outgoing and showing a lot more initiative... I just wish I would appear more approachable.

Am I that scary or intimidating? Or is it that I appear arrogant or conceited?

What happened? Did someone said something to you or something?

Also whatever is going on, that made you say it. I wouldn't worry about it really. Nor do I think it has to do with being less shy, etc. I mean I like how you are really. So I don't know why people think (or you think) you should be like that.

Thank you so much

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
^_^ I understand your point of view... you know... I was on this party yesterday... and you know somehow it was a pain this time even because of that what I was thinking out loud in this post... but it's true that the right people find eachother and want to get to know one better ;) I was just annoyed yesterday and my friends who invited me have a circle of friends I don't like to hang around with... and even though I tried my best to socialize they must have seen that I had a hard time there :D

I confess

That I'm not really in love with my ex. But my ex thinks I am. Which is funny because I have him blocked.

I also talk bad about him because he's trying to get revenge.. by break off someone's relationship.

*deep breathe* Sorry. But I had to say it. Forgive me.

I confess I am happier than I have ever been.

And all thanks to someone, I have been talking to recently.

She makes my world brighter than the stars

and my heart skip a beat.

I confess I miss my sister everyday, every morning when I woke up (or when I can’t sleep at night) there are this few seconds when I forgot she’s gone, and I swear I can hear her laughter or her footsteps, or her arms around me. I love those few seconds of having her back

I confess that when I am drunk, and my bf isn´t by my side

I try to relieve myself but start crying since it feels not as good as with him

>/////

tenor.gif

I confess I don't know how to relief stress or pressure. So I end up bottling it up -___-

and by faking it by being happy most of the time. Since I didn't want to cause problems or stress from other people.

• 2 weeks later...

I confess that I hate it when my number of posts is a odd number.

I don´t know why but it pisses me off so much xD

like right now while I write it I have 963 posts

and I write this here just, so I have 964 posts and the number is even lolol

i just realized something....very very very annoying.... but the 'thing' is a good thing.. it's just ..very stupied that i didnt realized it Before..