Fairy Tail - Gray x Natsu x Sting (PRIVATE!!!) - with Rukia-K1

SammuelColdheart

Natsu would blush deeply when he felt the other guy seeds rush down his mouth and throat, leaving this lovely taste after it was just too good taste for Natsu to don't moan on it, when the other finished in cumming, Natsu' would smile and gently let go of the other male's member which was getting softer and softer "We better go... or we will miss master..." he would smiling to the other as he would then lean towards Sting and press his lips deep at his ones.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SammuelColdheart

• Rukia-K1

Sting nodded and kissed his lover back. He smiled at him then and nipped at his neck as he pulled back. "Alright then love, we should probably get dressed right now before we start to play again~" He teased and turned the shower water off as he went along with his lover. "Hmn...." He purred softly.

"Sting!" Another voice yelled.

"COMIN' ROUGE SO SHUT IT!" Sting snapped.

Natsu would chuckle softly as he would start putting his cloths on, his usual cloths just some upper cape thing, pants, and shoes, and most important think his scarf which his 'father' gave him, he would at Sting as he would approach him and kiss gently the back of his neck right in the middle till the other was putting cloths on.

Sting chuckled and smiled lightly as he dressed. "Hmn..." He smiled still and dressed back into his normal outfit. He wrapped an arm around his lover and kissed his forehead. "Alright, come on we should go now." He murmured to the other and then started to walk for the door. "Come on my love~" He called back to Natsu, feeling happiness rise in him that he hadn't felt in a long time. He liked it.

Natsu would smile, as he would run after the other approaching him "Let's get you finally in the guild, and relax for a bit.." he would say chuckling a bit as he would cuddle in Sting, he didn't want to hide it, that he is with Sting, he loved the other male, even though the others didn't like him at all, but Natsu didn't like him too at first but when Sting start opening towards him, he rather find out who really is Sting, and he was actually quite a lovable partner, and very gentle he loved that in him, that he is harsh with everyone else but when it comes to Natsu, he is always soft heart and warm heart, like Natsu was his biggest weakness.

"Finally!" Rouge sighed as the two came outside, crossing his arms. "I thought I would have to go in there and get you." Fro just looked at Sting and smiled before climbing onto Rouge's shoulder. Sting felt a pang to his heart as he remembered Lector was no longer here to be with him. He just nodded though.

"Sorry, let's go then." He kept his arm around Natsu, refusing to let go of the Dragon Slayer that he had made his.

Natsu would feel this sad expression in the other, like it was stabbing straight through his heart as well, as he would wrap a little more tighter his hand around the other male's waist hugging him tightly, he didn't like to see or feel this pain, he didn't want Sting to feel like that at all... it was too harsh for Natsu, let's not speak how it will be for Sting.

"L-Let's just go, okay?" he would mumble and place his head to rest on Sting's chest walking down through the forest and straight to Fairy Tail's building.

Sting nodded a little and walked along with Natsu. As they came close to the guild he felt his body shaking a little bit, but he didn't know why. Rouge swallowed, not sure who should walk in first. He was not too...sure that they would be accepted at all, or rather if they would be pushed away. Sting was feeling the same way even if Natsu had tried to tell him it would be better. Neither knew what would happen when they walked in those doors. Sting gripped Natsu tightly and took a deep breath.

Natsu would cough a bit when the other gripped him like that as he would smile a bit "Come on now guys... this is not Sabertooth, we won't attack you or kill you!" he would say forcing his way forward as the way sting was holding for him as they will both pass through the doors opening "You see... nothing so bad..." he would say grinning, few of the guys would give them a bit bad look but then no one will actually care, as Natsu would walk even forward... "Owii Mira... where is Gramps?" he will ask grinning as Mira would smile and point with her finger to where they should walk, Natsu would smile and nod "Come on now... don't be so shy Sting... Rogue... act like a Dragon Slayers..." he would say winking at them and entering through the passage which Mira showed them, they will find themselves in the back room of the guild building and Makarov would be standing there looking at the two Dragon Slayers, he would first give harsh and dark look over them but then he would grin widely "So... you finally show up! I heard from the rest that you want to join our guild... come in.... come in.." he would say making sign on Rogue to close the door behind him.

"Fairy Tail is strange." Both Dragon Slayer's agreed on that, rather...confused as to everything really. Sting sighed, never letting his arm leave from around Natsu as they walked along. He followed without a worry until they actually found Makarov, then he swallowed. Rouge closed the door as the two exchanged another look. Alright...this was officially the strangest place they had ever been in, and that was saying a lot. Rouge swallowed and Fro tilted his head in confusion.

"I'm confused." The small exeed said and Rouge patted his head.

"Quite now Fro." He responded and the other nodded.

"Fairy Tail is a guild, in which everyone are like one big family, young wizards... do you understand that? Do you understand what it means to hold someone someone from your guild, close to your heart as a family member?" Makarov would ask raising his head and looking at the others rather strictly "This is not Sabertooth, where everyone fights each other, just to prove that they worth in front the Master, I am nothing like that, I would rather destroy my self then see someone proving himself in front me, in the most brutal way..." he would say and approach Sting, looking from beneath at him.

"This really may sound...stupid... But...um...Sting and I don't know what a family is..." Rouge replied slowly and Fro blinked then nodded to his partners words. Sting shifted and he nodded as well. They never had family. They didn't know what it was, or if they could live with it. However his mind was going to the memories of Lector dying... He bit his lip and tried not to think of his partner...wishing that they had been able to stop him from dying. It wasn't fair...

"No you do know what family bound is, the two of you have it, or should I say the four of you... You (he would say pointing at Sting), Natsu, Rogue and Fro... you share this special bound between the two of you, and that is what it means to be a Fairy Tail mage... do you get it know?" he would ask, looking up at the Sting "Sting you must not cry for the past, you have to move forward or if the past keeps holding you back, you will never be able to continue forward, if you haven't notice Lector is still here with you... but in rather different form... Natsu is Lector for you, and the other way around." he would say pointing at the two of them and grin "I will give you chance to redeem for your past mistakes, by allowing you to join Fairy Tail... but I want to state something, we are nothing like Sabertooth, so make sure you don't think on my guild like this... when you leave this room Mira will place the marks of the two of you... but have that in mind... I and Master Mavis will keep close eye on the two of you, I will never turn my back on a young magicians which search the right path, I will even support them and help them go in the right way to the light." he would say and grin raising his hand up in Fairy Tail unique mark "I welcome you in Fairy Tail feel free to take a job, or just have us as a backbone for your fight with Sabertooth when the time comes!" he would grinning more.

Sting didn't say it, but no one could replace Lector. Not even Natsu. Natsu was his lover, not his partner. He would never see Natsu as that, not when he cared for him so much. He didn't even reply, just kept his mouth shut. Rouge looked away before saying.

"We killed our only family." And then he walked out, shaking a little before running. Sting watched him before cursing under his breath and then ran after Rouge.

"Rouge hold up!"

Fro, who had fallen to the floor, blinked and then frowned. "...Rouge..." He said and sat up, knowing that Rouge was feeling pain from the fact he had done and killed his "family". The one who raised him. He looked at Makarov. "You shouldn't have said that, Rouge will never treat anyone as family. There are enemies, friends, and people...because he killed the one person that he cared about the most...he feels bad..." He said slowly.

"You have much to learn young wizards, but you will find out that I was telling just the true pretty soon." he would say looking to the side and making the door close with Natsu still inside.

"Natsu I want to talk with you for a bit... face to face, without third party..." Makarov would say as then he would start talking with Natsu, nothing could be heard because Makarov made sure that no one hear anything, using spell for muting.

By the time Sting finally caught up to Rouge, they were both realizing where they had run. Sting swallowed as he looked up at there ex-guild. "Why...did..."

"Because it's all we have ever known." Rouge whispered and Sting nodded slowly before looking down.

"Fighting, killing, being the best so we weren't hurt...everything..."

"A lie." Rouge hissed.

"Come on...let's...go home alright...? And we can think this all over..." Sting murmured and Rouge looked at him before he nodded slowly. Sting carefully led Rouge back to there own home, where they still were living.

Natsu would nod when finally the door will open, and Natsu would love with rather buried look down into ground and with shadows over his eyes, and they wasn't see-able as he would sit on one of the tables as he would keep looking emotionless towards one certain point, he didn't move much, and seems like the rest was trying to talk with him, why he looked so differently but Natsu just kept pushing them away and keep silence.

Sting sighed once he finally got Rouge to rest and then quickly went to get Natsu. However, as he was a few feet away from Fairy Tail he stopped and looked down. "...Should I even go in there?" He whispered to himself and sighed, glancing down. He could tell Natsu needed him but...from the sense he was getting... Natsu didn't want him around. He looked back at the guild before sitting down against a building and thinking to himself. What was he supposed to do?

A soft tear would drop down through Natsu's cheek and hit down the ground, as everyone would look at Natsu even more shocked, Natsu was never like that, but he didn't really spoke or anything like that, seems like all he want right now is to be with himself perhaps? Or did he need someone, Gray or Sting... even though his heart craved for Sting.

Sting heard a sound and he swung around right before he felt something hit his head. He hit the ground, trying to blink a few times and get up but just fell back down. ". . ." His words failed as he groaned.

"Master did say, that you and Rouge were not getting away with just leaving."

All Sting knew was that he scented his own blood before he blacked out, wondering what had hit him so hard to knock him out so easily...

------

Gray looked over at Natsu, wanting to go over to him. But after him about being killed by Rouge, he wasn't sure what he was supposed to do. He sighed heavily.

Natsu eyes would wide up, as he heard someone talk outside to Sting, as he would rush towards the door and get out, before the other manage to get Sting away Natsu would groan "Fire Dragon's Fist!" as he would jump forward with flaming hand and strike down the other, right through his face knocking him away before he gets Sting away, as he would stand in front Sting hitting one of his fists in the other hand, and the rest of the guild mates will come out, everybody ready to fight "And here we was wondering how to bring you here? And look you came all alone." he would say smirking as he would let out few more flames comes out of their hands "Sting is Fairy Tail member, and we NEVER give up on our guild mates!" he would say as he would start getting fire as breath and then groan forward as tornado of flames would strike forward hitting the other and sending him backward.

The person only smirked then. "And boy...what about Rouge?" He questioned before he went flying into a building from the attack. He stood up after getting himself back into the right mind set before he slowly seemed to vanish, as if he was never there. It was planned well to say the least, Sabertooth seemed to know what they were planning.

Gray glanced at Sting, frowning for a moment. How could that person have been strong enough to make the other bleed out form his head and black out so easily... Sabertooth must be playing there cards well. He growled a bit at that thought.

"We will get him... and we are coming after you then, or at least my team, Gray, find Erza, Wendy, Happy, Charla and Lucy we are going to take our friend back." he would say rather harshly with a growl, and kneel down lifting up Sting in his arms, as he would walk forward towards the medicine room, right now the best ever team was Natsu's team, and they wouldn't leave a friend behind no matter what.

Sting went limp in Natsu's arms, half from being out cold, and half from the blood he was losing.

There was just a whisp of wind left over from the person that had been there a moment ago. He was gone now, and he seemed to have planned it out well. Gray looked to Erza to see if she was ready for this, because really. He was itching to fight someone to let out the frustrations he was feeling. He glanced to Lucy as well just to make sure she was there and not sick or soemthing.

Natsu would smile when Sting came to his senses once more, as he would start cleaning his wounds "Seriously... you are such a baby..." he would say chuckling lightly, he was rather trying to contain his anger till his team become ready, there was no way for them to leave that unsolve they was going to get their new member and he would make sure that Rogue was saved no matter what, if they taken Rogue he have to be somewhere in the village which means this guy won't be alone, Lucy was a really strong person right now, she could fight so well, and the new molding level on Gray was, was nothing like 7 years ago, let's not talk about Erza, Erza now is even triple more big treat, till Wendy is not bad either she was rather now even more stronger and she was the supporter part in his 'little' group, they would tear the city then seeing someone from their guild getting hurt no matter how knew he was "Which, I have to admit that I find it quite cute." he would say grinning a bit at the other to calm him down.