Fairy Tail - Gray x Natsu x Sting (PRIVATE!!!) - with Rukia-K1

SammuelColdheart

Natsu would move a bit his head when he felt the soft kiss on a familiar lips, it was definitely Sting's lips he could say it and feel it, it was definitely the other male's lips they was only so rough to some point but and rather soft too, his cheeks would blush lightly after the kiss as he would start open his eyes just in time to hear the other male's words 'I love you.' did he heard correctly, it was rather interesting to hear those words from Sting he didn't seem this type of guy who could tell you 'I love you.' not straight at least as he would smile a bit more looking up at the other "I love you too Sting." he would respond to the other and move a bit more comfortable in the bed, and closer to the other all he want now was just Sting and no one else, he could feel that he had again a boner, sleeping next to Sting all naked as Sting had no cloth either it was rather putting Natsu in deep pleasant moment but quite embarrassing one.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SammuelColdheart

• Rukia-K1

Sting blushed softly as he heard the others words. He hadn't expected him to hear them at first but...he wasn't exactly regretting it either at the moment. He smiled, feeling how hard the other was. "Hmn~" He purred a little before he moved his hand slowly. He began to rub the other slowly. "We both stayed naked didn't we?" He asked and smiled a little bit and chuckled as well. "I never even noticed it until now, actually. It seemed almost normal." He smiled and kissed Natsu again softly. "Hmn...but it's fine with us being lovers isn't it?" He questioned the other.

Natsu would shiver slightly feeling Sting hand once more going down over his member as he would tremble lightly and let out soft moan, as he would nod "Y-Yes... o-of course it is normal... if our hearts and chemistry matches I don't really see problem in being lovers..." he would mumble struggle a bit to the pleasure as few warm pants would start leaving his lips, as he was glaring into the other somehow with begging and lustful eyes.

Sting saw the others expression and he chuckled. "Do you want to do it again?" He questioned, smiling a little at him. "That is only up to you though, I'm not going to force anything on you, I don't want to do something like that." He was honest at least, he wasn't going to be a jerk and forcefully take his lover. Yeah, that probably wouldn't end well either... He looked at Natsu calmly, waiting for the others answer. He kept rubbing him still however, not wanting the other to stop feeling the pleasure he was feeling. He knew that the other was probably feeling really good from it already.

Natsu would blush as he would let even deeper and soft moan, as he would reach for Sting member as well and wrap his rather flaming skin around the other male's member and start slowly stroking and sqeuuzing his shaft "I... I want this time for you... for you to finish in my mouth, I... I want to taste you... to swallow your taste..." he would mumble barely between his mumbles as he was shivering even more into the other strokes.

Sting let out a soft moan as well, toes curling a little bit. "Ah, Natsu." He murmured then looked at the other and smiled weakly. "A-alright then Natsu. But I'm still going to make you feel good as well." He murmured as he rubbed the other. He felt good already as well, and the words the other said just made him hard. He leaned in and kissed the other softly once more. "Hmn..." He moved himself a little bit more so they were closer to one another. He moved Natsu's hand with the one that he had been rubbing with and then rubbed himself against the other. "Ah..." He shivered softly and closed his eyes.

Natsu would tremble softly when the other rubbed together with him dropping down on the bed, as his blush take over his face once more, and the only words which was coming on his mind was, take me, give me yourself... he would reach for the other and pull him on top of him to can he feel the weight over his body, to feel every little inch of the Blondie's body over his own body, his member was throbbing already and they just start.

Sting blinked before a small smile covered his lips and he grinded against the other harder than before. He let out a soft moan as well, gripping the pink-haired male. "Ah...Natsu." He murmured and leaned in, kissing the other softly once again. He couldn't get enough of how the other tasted, and how he felt so good to be near. Yes, Natsu defiantly was his mate. He smiled at the thought of that. They were mates. Together and forever. Honestly when he learned that they would have mates at some point in there lives, he never thought he was actually going to get one. He had been cold to so many people that he never thought... But yes, it was happening right here and now. He had a mate that was not going to leave him any time soon.

Natsu would shiver even more, trembling as he couldn't hold back anymore his climax and his white liquid would start squirm, and shout all over his abdomen, and his chest shivering lightly, as he grabbed for Sting shoulder tightly, he didn't want to let go of him at all till he was cumming, Sting was his only base, and his only base, he pants roughly as he would blush even deeper as he finally finished cumming till his legs was trembling a bit from too much pleasure under 12 hours.

Sting smiled at him, shivering from the feeling. He couldn't help but cum as well after that. He felt so good from it as well. He moaned softly and leaned in, pressing his forehead to Natsu's. He chuckled weakly. "Sad part about this is we have to get up today...." He sighed. "Rouge and I have to go talk with Makarov, and I know both of us need something to eat..." He closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around Natsu. "Hmn....boring day." He mumbled. "I wish I could just spend it with you...." He murmured to the other.

Natsu would smile a bit "Ah... you cummed on me... and I wanted you to cum in my mouth... ah well next time I guess." he would say rather disappointed but it was fine for him, he would kiss back his lover as he would smile "Don't worry about it, I am sure Grampa will accept you as members, but once you become our members I want you in my team and I want you just for me." he would say rather possessive over Sting, he loved him too much to leave him to someone else "And we can't stay forever in bed, we need to do quests... to earn money for food and shelter... and if you are hungry ask Mira to feed you up... the guild gives free food." he would say with wide grin over his face as cat.

Sting chuckled and ran a hand through Natsu's hair. "Depends." He mused then laughed a little. "Of course I will be on your team~, but I did want to mention that you do realize I live in the up most class part of town, and I have quite a bit of money stored right?" He laughed softly and kissed Natsu on the cheek. "Frankly, I don't have to go on a mission for a while considering Rouge and I did nothing but missions for about 5 years, so yeah." He shook his head then and smiled. "But if you want too, we can. Also....we're gonna have to decide where to go every night. Considering I have a place too you know."

Natsu would shiver even more in Sting's embrace seems the other was and quite wealthy he didn't knew that but he couldn't say that he disliked it, but Sting was so hot... as he was without cloths that Natsu was hardly holding back from making his Blondie cum again and again, he was just so lustful and so hot "I-I see... y-you better put some cloths before I throw my self once more on you... and to make you cum few more times..." he would say trembling he didn't had any more strength left to cum himself but he could see and sense that the other had more then ever strength to cum at least few more times... "An-And I don't mind... living in your place, I am sure it's better then this small, humble and rooting house." he would mumble placing his head to rest on HIS lover, he was rather quite possessive over Sting right now, he wanted him just for him and no one else.

Sting smiled a little bit and kissed at Natsu's neck softly. "Well, that would only be up to you Natsu." He added to himself that he couldn't get up even if he wanted with Natsu holding him like he was. He blinked then and smiled. "It's only if you want to, and you would have to remember that I also live with Rouge, not like he would care. He's normally in his room with Fro, sleeping I might add...he seems to actually sleep more than you would think..." He chuckled and looked at his lover. "You're so cute Natsu..." He murmured to him and leaned in once again and nipped at his neck.

Natsu would shiver and tremble even more when he felt the nip of his neck, holding tighter for the other not wanting to letting go of him as he would let another soft and deep moan, reaching for Sting neck and slowly lick it and bite it softly sucking on the flesh there, he wanted to make sure that Sting will have his mark, and he will stay his only, as he would smile and roll around topping Sting for a moment "Well what if I want to enter in you this time?" he would say grinning a bit as he was resting on top of him, he knew that if Sting agrees on that he would probably be still the dominant one, he wasn't at all the submissive type of guy, which Natsu truly like.

Sting gave a small moan as well, closing his eyes. "Ah Natsu." He murmured softly and then opened his eyes once again. He smiled at his lover, moving his arms to go around his neck. He chuckled. "Do you have the strength to?" He responded in a purr like growl. He wondered how the other would react. Truthfully that was why he even said a semi-yes to that. It was because he wanted to see if the other would actually go through with it or if he wouldn't. That and the fact that at the moment he was too lazy to do anytning but lay there. He was tired himself still, and hungry. But he wasn't yet complaining about that at all.

"I have the balls to do it, but you need to eat or you will lose conciosness." he would say chuckling softly and lifting his body out from the bed, he was wondering was Gray still outside, and stood there to make sure that Natsu was okay or he was gone long time, but he would just shrug, he couldn't sniff Gray outside, plus the whole room was fulfill with Sting's scent, so he couldn't really find out, he would walk to his humble kitchen and open the shafts pulling out some half-ready food, and placed on his hand as he would start slowly to warm it up "For your lucky I have food here, and you can eat as much as you want. There is fish, there is milk personally I love a lot milk... there is and rice... so feel free to eat anything you want... hey Sting... tell me will you have something against if I make you mine?" he would ask a bit shyly as he would walk with the food in his hand already warmed enough for eating.

Sting laughed. "I'm not the only one who needs to eat." He reminded the fire dragon slayer before getting up and following his lover. "Hmn...rice is fine." He shrugged and then blinked. He looked at his lover and smiled at him. "You are mine, so why can't I be yours?" He responded, walking over and kissing him softly. "I want to be yours Natsu." He murmured softly before kissing the others cheek then, as he pulled away. "You don't have to ask you know. We're already mates so it is perfectly fine if you want us to own one another for good." He smiled. "I have no problem at all." He promised.

Natsu would grin at Sting respond as he would stand and follow him "Don't eat fish... it will make your taste awful, I leave the fish for happy... for me personally I love to drink milk." he would say leaving the spaghetti on the table next to the rice which the other pulled out as he walked to the freeze and pulled out the cold milk, and took one cup, to can he fulfill it "Till milk... makes your taste quite tasteful..." he would say grinning more as he would approach the other and kiss gently his back shoulder and smile "Then I want to own you. And the be the only one who owns you." he would say smiling a bit to his lover as he would place another soft kiss on the back of his neck smiling more "Even though your name is Sting, you smell quite nice..." he would say to the other teasingly as he would poke one of Sting's cheeks.

"Heh, the cats do love fish don't they?" Sting smiled at the thought as he watched Natsu. "Of course you will be the only one who owns me." He murmured before laughing. "Natsu, that is the word "Stink", with a "k", not with a "g". My name is "Sting" as in the bees will "sting" you." He laughed and then smiled at the other. "Though I do love the compliment, you don't smell half bad either I might add~" He said to the other and moved an arm around his waist. "Hmn...your smell only turns me on more Natsu.." He murmured to the other as he kissed his cheek again.

Natsu would blush softly when the other hug him like that and said this to him, as a shiver will go up his spin as he would cough softly "S-Same goes for you... everytime when I am with you I think only for pervy things... like how to make you moan... or shiver or make you rub in me... it gets me on quite high temperatures." he would mumble as he would bury his head in the other male's chest, "Plus I don't know why but everytime when I see you naked... I get a boner... you are too hot and lustful in so many ways." he would mumble more as he would kiss softly HIS dragon slayer skin and smile at the taste, "I love everything in you, your taste, your sweat taste, your scent... your skin... your lips everything..." he would mumble once and blush deeply.

"Ah, if we keep this talk up, I'm going to really want to take you again." Sting murmured as he pulled his lover close and chuckled. "Just remembered too, we're both still naked." He said as he looked down at his lover, smiling softly. "Which is bound to lead us somewhere if we don't get dressed soon." He murmured and kissed Natsu softly. He wasn't going to act if Natsu didn't want him too, but he as so tempted to. He sighed softly under his breath as he kissed him. He held him close as well still, not about to let him out of his arms.

Natsu would blush even more, cuddling more into sting "Heh this sound so much like Master x Obeyer just that the master is the uke and the obeyer is the seme, I rather find this relationship quite interesting one." he would say as he would smirk a bit at the other, he loved so much Sting right now, it was like Sting was the whole he waited for, the right person for him, he would run gently his arm through Sting's back and smile a bit more at the rough skin of the other.

Sting chuckled a little bit. "And which one of us are which?" He responded as he gave the other another small kiss. "Hmn, and rea-"

Knock.

Sting groaned, already knowing it was Rouge. "What is it Rouge?!" He snapped at his friend, annoyed at him for ruining the moment.

"Well if you would have remembered we have a lot of things to take care of today Sting!" The Shadow Dragon Slayer snapped back from behind the door.

Sting muttered a few curse words. "Fine! Be there soon!" He yelled back before looking at Natsu. "Yeah, we should probably take a shower and get dressed." He sighed.

Natsu would nod as he would smile at Sting and taking the path for the bathroom "Seems like I am the master and you are the obeyer... it's rather interesting how easily you give in to me, to even bossy you around... even though you are the seme... mainly." he would say smiling but he had to admit that he loved a lot this side of Sting, the obeying one, after all he wanted to show how much he loves his Blondie, and Natsu would never order or do something painful on his partner, except the penetrating. "You should be careful, I rather not lose you any soon, you are my little treasure." he would say smiling as he finally would enter at the bathroom and turn on the water.