Fairy Tail - Gray x Natsu x Sting (PRIVATE!!!) - with Rukia-K1

SammuelColdheart

Sting looked at Natsu, wincing but weakly smiling. "H-heh..." He closed his eyes again. "I...don't even know...how they knocked me out..." His breathing slowed slowly as he fell back into unconsciousness. He let out a small sigh as he fell asleep, trying to relax. "Natsu..." He murmured softly in his sleep, a hand reaching as if he was awake, and clasping his lovers hand tightly. He was clearly not wanting the other to go anywhere too soon.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SammuelColdheart

• Rukia-K1

Natsu would blush when the other grasp his hand as he would smile "You are such a baby sometimes." he would say chuckling softly and reaching for the other male's silky blond hair, caressing it gently between his fingers "You need to rest, I am going to get your partner back, that I swear..." he would mumble slipping his hand out of the other as he would go back to the other part of the guild looking at Gray "So, did you find everyone?"

Sting mumbled something when the other let go and he seemed to try and let himself relax then.

----

Gray looked over at Natsu and nodded. "Yeah, front of the guild. We should go now if we want to make sure nothing goes wrong. I trust the white dragon slayer is alright?" He was refusing to say the others name. He absolutely hated Sting right now. He took Natsu away from him. He growled a little in his mind at that thought.

Natsu would look at Gray and shake a bit his head "He is doing fine, but he looks really bad hurt... we need to find Rogue, I believe Sting will be most save here." he would say reaching for Gray's hair and fondle it gently "This White Dragon's Slayer have a name you know... it won't be bad to use." he would say and smile a bit more to Gray.

Gray blinked at the touch before he sighed. "I know that, just don't want to use it." He mumbled, feeling a small blush on his face. He then thought of a good idea. He smiled a little bit then as he thought it over. He could make Natsu his again so easily if he decided to. Sting wouldn't be with the program for a while, and if he wanted to, he could simply take him right now. It wouldn't be hard at all. Then again if he was being smart then he would wait until tonight to win Natsu back, take him back more like it.

Natsu would grin "Let's go shall we? I can smell where Rogue is, I know his scent." he would grinning more as he would walk forward, and take the path for leaving "We must to hurry or I pretty much will have to smash someone's head." he would say rather pissed off as he would leave the building going for his team, everyone was there, the old team the real team Natsu, Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Erza, Wendy, Happy and Charlotte. Every last of them, everyone was looking rather serious he didn't like that, but they couldn't leave Rogue to die either.

Gray nodded as he followed Natsu along. One thing he could see was the fact that Natsu was very protective over anyone Sting cared about. He didn't like that. But he knew for one that he couldn't change any of that. Natsu was just that type of person to not let anyone he began to think about as a friend or a family member.

Gray looked shocked then as he saw a small little cat running over, a small one. Fro he realized.

Natsu would look at Fro, as he would kneel down "Fro!What happen Fro?" Natsu would say, and lift him up, Happy would get a bit angry about it but he won't say anything much "What wrong Fro? Do you know where Rogue is?" he would ask the other and smile a bit to keep the other calm down.

"F-fro j-just s-saw R-Rouge hi-hit the ground. H-he told me to-to run." Fro was scared, it was clear. The things running through his mind he was not even able to say. He had remembered seeing the dead look in Rouge's eyes and the blood dripping from Rouge's mouth as he fell to the ground. He hadn't remembered who the person was before him that had hurt his partner. All he knew was that Sabertooth were getting there revenge on them.

Natsu would get a bit, angry hitting his fist into his other hand palm "I am going to save Rogue, Fro. Don't worry... I don't want Sting to be left without one more friend he will be devastated." he would say rather angrily as he would start follow the scent of Rogue, he could say that he was somewhere close, he would look at the others "Let's hurry up! I am all fired up!" he would say rather spontaneous then anything else.

Fro nodded a little but, thankful that Rouge could be saved. He was worried about Sting then as well, wondering why they went after the two of them...and so suddenly. It was like they had thought it was going to happen for a long time before this. Gray nodded at what Natsu said, narrowing his eyes. He really wanted to punch who ever did this, even if he wasn't the best of friends with the two, he felt that connection he did for the others times as well.

It won't take long for them to reach their destination it was a small castle up in the hills of magnolia town, or at least at the mountain near by, the place there was a little colder but there wasn't any snow, the sun was still lightning up the whole place but there was light cold wind going through there "Here, I am certain." he would say with rather rough voice, as he would smell that someone was coming outside.

"So Fairy Tail did decide to show up." One of the members of the Sabertooth Guild stood at the entrance, his arms crossed as he looked over them all. "Too bad you won't get through this without any issues." He chuckled and looked over them all. "Weak." He hissed. "No wonder it was so easy to hurt the two dragons. You weakened them. I guess we should thank for that or we would never have been able to grab ahold of them would we?" He laughed once more.

"Oh believe me the one who is going to lose right now is you." Natsu would say grinning "We are pretty much one of the best and strong teams in Fairy Tail, so you won't have chance." he would say smirking even more, the other was pissing him off really bad but he tried to stay calm down, Lucy would pull out two of her keys "Sagittarius, Loki I summon thee!" she would yell out as the two well know zodiac spirits will show up in front her.

"Oh now? And what if you had to /kill/ Rogue in order to get that far?" The person asked, glancing inside. "Because you won't be able to will you? Or...there is the fact that we could so easily kill him if you create a problem. We have him here, you know, and we will kill him. Master really wants to as well, after Sting almost killed him. It would be the perfect revenge for him..." He chuckled again.

"You killed already Lector! How can you be so goofy, and so big cowards, then to face Sting, Rogue and Fairy Tail face to face? Or do you fear that we will win? Don't make me laugh if you call yourself the top guild in Fiore, then you are really really wrong, you are just bunch of cowards which don't have the courage to face the enemy, straight face to face, so that why they have to use cowardly acts to get to their point, I had to kill your precious master right back then in Grand Magic City... at least I would know that I did the right thing." Natsu would look yell out at him clenching his fist as flames would start surround him "Fight with us fairly you shity coward guild!" will be his last words.

"Lector got what he deserved. He was weak. Too weak." The person hissed. "You have made them weak as well. Sting and Rouge were the best in the Guild. Then you took them in, and they are weak. They have been beaten too easily. Your so called "family" is nothing but a weak point. You think you can win. But you are weaker than we are. We won't lose no matter what you say." He hissed before laughing again. "After all, as the strongest in Fiore, we have the back up of the Magic Council. And...as I recall...you can't call a Guild War, it's illegal!"

"Who needs a guild war, if just 5 people or 7 jump in fight... bring on your so called strong team, and let see this so proud guild of yours. For me personally you are piece of shits." he would say grinning, Natsu didn't really care what the other was saying about his guild, he knew his guild way more better then anyone else "If we are so weak, why the hell we beat you in the Grand Magics? Oh wait I remember why... it was because we relate on our guild mates, till yours just stripping down people." he would say grinning, as Lucy would look at them "Loki use your light powers to make the arrows of Saggitarius more stronger!" she would yell out as Erza would change her armor "Requip!" will be her only words as bright light will start shine from her.

Gray narrowed his eyes and got into a stance, ready to fight as the person vanished inside, laughing. "Fine then...follow if you want." He hissed and slammed the door shut.

"So then...we breaking in?" Gray asked, glancing at Natsu, knowing he was about to rip something apart of he was given the chance too.

------

Rouge glanced up, looking around despite the pounding he felt to his head. He took a deep breath as he realized where he was. Great. So they were wanting revenge now weren't they? He closed his eyes slowly and tried to get the shadows to help him get out of here. He heard something then and his head snapped up, his breath hitching.... "No..." He whispered. "Y-you...d-died..."

"Of course!" Natsu would say all fired up as he would jump forward and take down half of the building with his flaming fist, "We taking Rogue back!" he would say Erza would fly up with her Black Wing Armor, and fly forward entering after Natsu, Lucy will let out rather intense and angry noise as she would close the two doors, and follow Natsu, the rest will follow her as well.

Gray ran after them as well, ready to make anything to help them out. He almost paled when he saw every member of Sabertooth was ready and waiting for them. Not to mention, they seemed to have a look of murder on there faces. Ready for it all. He took a deep breath. "Alright then...there is no longer turning back." He muttered. But he was really wondering...could they win this? He didn't know with how things were already going.

Lucy will raise her hand with the key of the "Gemini!" which she yell loud, as the Gemini will appear and turn into Lucy instantly "Aries, Loki I summon thee!" She would say as Aries and Loki will appear with serious look till Gemini will take out two keys too "Scorpio, Taurus I summon thee!" this way two of the other zodiac signs will show up ready for battle, Lucy did improve for real a lot... Erza would jump forward as she would slash with one single sword, the black wing sword through the Enemies and spread most of them around, "Vernier, Arms, Armor activate!" Wendy voice would be heard as sudden light would surround everyone around from her team, Happy and Charlot will just stand back to watch they couldn't really do anything.

Gray summoned an ice spear to knock the enemies out of his way and knock them down, slashing at them as well. He growled. "You aren't going to get away with this!" He snapped as he slashed at more of them. So many to fight...

----

Rouge felt almost sick. He looked down, his body shaking. "D-dead..." He whispered again, trying to think of how this was happening. How this person was before him. How this person he had thought he killed... Was this just an illusion or was it a truth? Was this... Real...?

Natsu would spin around in the middle of bunch of people sending them to fly around the place, with his burning flames, he was so pissed off that he almost take down the whole building, he took down a lot of numbers with just one blow till Minerva one of the elites Show but before she manages to hit Erza with jump in front her face breaking the wall behind her and dropping down from the mountain as Erza was still flying, Lucy will get even more pissed off as she would order a combination attack between Aries and Loki "Go for it! Aries, Loki!" She would yell out, till Gemini will look serious at Taurus and Scorpio "Scropio use your sand buster, and shout forward Taurus with intense and fast speed!" Gemini would say as Taurus will be shout forward taking down instantly at least 10 or more people with just one blow, Wendy would jump up as she would start gather air in her mouth and she will let it shout forward "Sky Dragon's ROAR!" she will yell out as her tornado hit will shout forward pushing and cutting through at least 8 people skin.

Gray smirked a little before there was a cry. His eyes widened when he realized it was Rouge, and it didn't sound like pain... It was fear. Something was scaring the Shadow Dragon Slayer...but what...? He knocked down a few more people before getting to where Natsu was. "Go to where Rouge is! We'll deal with the rest of this!" He snapped.

----

Rouge didn't know where the cry came from, but he knew it was from him. Why...? He knew that too. It was because his Father was before him, a Father he had killed when he was younger after he learned that they abandoned him because he wasn't "worth" there time. He had gotten out of the chains that had restrained him, but he couldn't move. Dread filled his body as he looked at his Father. "I said...you were dead." He whispered.

"I was." A simple reply. "Well no, actually I wasn't dead. You left me and your mother barley alive, enough for us to get medical attention and heal back up." He laughed a little. "I am going to make you pay for that. You need to be taught a lesson. That is why I helped them. Because I want you to be hurt. Your friend will pay as well. I'm sure by now he has realized his parents are ready to hurt him as well. He probably ran into the trap by now."

"T...trap?"

"He was injured, but he would catch their scent and go after them. He's so simple minded."

"..." Rouge growled.