Fairy Tail - Gray x Natsu x Sting (PRIVATE!!!) - with Rukia-K1

SammuelColdheart

Sting kissed his dragon slayer. "I don't know what that feels like Natsu...but I'm not going to let you go alone." He whispered and wrapped his arms around his lover. "Please don't be upset either...it makes me feel bad that I can't make you happy..." He frowned a little. "It kind of feels like I failed to keep you happy." He explain better then.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SammuelColdheart

• Rukia-K1

Natsu would relax in his lover embrace as he would blush softly "Don't feel responsible for my feelings... okay? Sometimes there will be sad moments, sometimes there will angry moments and sometimes there will be happy moments... we can't get just happy moments... right? Don't ever think again that you make me sad or you don't manage to make me feel happy..." he would say to his white dragon slayer as he would press softly his lips on the other male's bare chest kissing him gently.

"I know Natsu...but at first I felt like you were mad at me because I ran after Rouge before this whole mess. So...I was kind of really worried about it all..." Sting closed his eyes and let out a small sigh. "I'm sorry for that. I should have at least realized that I seemed to be choosing to not be...part of Fairy Tail when I did that. I know it looked like that..."

"S-So, do you intend to be part of Fairy Tail?" he would mumble burying his head into Sting's chest, and wrapping his arms around the other male's waist to can he hug him a bit more, he love to be so close with Sting, it was making him feel like they was one, he love how the other smell, and how serious he was about this, beside that he loves the other nice attitude which he was showing only to Natsu, or at least seems so.

"Yes." There was no hesitation in his voice as he looked at the other, serious. "I just have to make sure Rouge joins as well." He smiled weakly before he kissed him. "Natsu, if it meant being with you, I would go anywhere you went. I'd follow you everywhere and anywhere." He whispered. "I'll never leave you alone..." He chuckled before smiling a little again.

Natsu would smile at the other male's words, and blush a bit, wrapping his arms tighter around the other male's waist, and cuddle more into him, he want nothing more but that, he want Sting to want him, and be next to him, for Sting to be part of FT and to be the one who will always hold him like that, he even almost forgot completely about Gray already, Sting was slowly erasing the bad memories with Gray, replacing them with new ones in which he and Sting are together kissing or having fun... this was all of which Natsu needed.

Sting smiled and held him close, not about to let him go any time soon. "I love you..." He whispered again and closed his eyes, relaxing in his arms. "Hmn...how about we sleep?" He asked softly, looking at Natsu. "Because I'm telling you that I'm tried, not to sure about you but I am." He looked at him, sleepily. "Hmn..." He kissed his neck softly.

Natsu would shiver as he would let soft moan to escape his lips when the other kiss his neck "Th-That fine with me... I am not tired but I will sleep with you." he would mumble, as he would keep cuddling in the other, Sting was all he needed, and no one else he was just so happy with the blond dragon slayer, that he couldn't denied it at all.. no matter how hard he tries he will never say that he is not happy with his white dragon slayer.

Sting smiled at him and kissed his cheek. He snuggled into the other and relaxed lightly. He let his body relax as he slowly began to fall asleep in Natsu's arms. He didn't want to let him go, any time soon, and let someone else get him. He sighed lightly and shook his head a little to adjust himself. "I love you..." One more time before he began to fall asleep. He relaxed once more and kept him close.

Natsu was already asleep into Sting Arms, he was feeling too much save there, even though he was the one who just saved Sting, he just felt like the other no matter how weak he was looking he was way more better, just one thing was missing and escaping in Sting magic and this was the power of feelings.... and now when he had it, he probably could beat Natsu without problem.

Sting woke the next morning and groaned, his head felt like it was splitting in two. He hadn't really expected it to go well with the head injury he had got the day before. But still, a splitting headache was not the thing he wanted to have. He glanced over at Natsu. He let out a small smile and wrapped his arms once again around his lover and nipped at his neck softly. He let the other sleep, but that didn't mean he wasn't allowing himself to have a little fun before he woke up. He smiled to himself and then nuzzled Natsu's hair.

Natsu would shiver slightly at touch of the blond dragon slayer, as his cheeks would cover in light pink color, as he would move a bit and just turn around to can he continue sleep soundless, he was rather quite calm, actually Natsu have never been like that, seems like Sting was giving him good feeling, when the other was around him, like he was safe no matter what.

Sting smiled a little bit and licked his lips, still tasting Natsu on his tongue. He tasted good. He smiled a little bit and then closed his eyes and relaxed into the other once again. "Love you." He whispered softly to the other and pulled him close still. He closed his eyes as well and tried to go back to sleep. He wasn't sure why he was so calm after yesterday, but whatever it was that was making him happy... He didn't care. He liked it.

Suddenly someone would enter directly into Natsu's house without even knocking, Natsu would react much he was still laying down on his bed and was sleeping deeply and silently, it was a blond girl which entered the place, it was defiantly and celestial spirit mage, it was Lucy, she won't enter in Natsu's room she would stay in the living room and start cleaning up "Owii Natsu wake up, come I need to talk with you..." she would say but Natsu won't react much, he would just keep sleeping silently.

Sting sighed and nudged his mate. "Come on Natsu, one of your friends is here right now. You need to get up. Come on." He mumbled and licked the others neck. "Come on now, please wake up..." He rubbed the others back, trying to use the coldness of his hands to make the other wake up. He sighed then softly, hoping that the Lucy-girl wouldn't know that he was here. Because, honestly, this would be really hard to explain to her.

Natsu would shiver when he felt this strange licking on his neck, moaning lightly, the cold hands will cause him even more shiddering over his skin, but Natsu won't wake up he would just curl up deeper into his bed sheets he was too tired to thing about that, Lucy will step forward "I am coming in Natsu, I really need to speak with you!" Lucy will say as she will open the door for the bedroom, and her eyes would wide at the naked figure of Sting and Natsu, as she would blush deeply and close the door fastly "O-Oh my god, I am sorry! B-but what-... What the two of you doing there, naked?" she would ask through the door waiting for the guys to put on some cloths or at least underwear.

Sting rolled his eyes at Natsu's actions and then at Lucy. "What do you think we were doing?" He responded and sighed, shaking Natsu. "Come on, get up." He mumbled, trying to get the other to wake up. "Unless you want me to throw cold water on you, I would get up." He mumbled again as he shook the other a little bit. He sighed before nudging him again, waiting for the other to get up before he got up himself and put clothing on.

Natsu would start opening his eyes a bit, he felt that Sting left the bed, so it became a bit colder without Sting laying next to him, as he would stand up and sit comfortably to can he look around he noticed that Sting was putting on cloths "What are you doing, Sting?" he would ask the white dragon slayer, looking at him questionably but then he will move his eyes to the Blond girl near by "L-Lucy?" he would say sniffing her scent "What are you doing here?" he would ask as Lucy was standing outside his room blushing deeply "J-Just came to talk with you Natsu, c-can you come out of there alone and with cloths on!" she would say embarrassed, as Natsu would sigh and look down at his body which was naked then look back at Sting, his eyes would wide, as he would stand up faster and put on his cloths as he would chuckle softly "Bird is out of the nest, huh? Well I don't want to hide..." he would say smiling at Sting, hoping he will calm down the other as he will walk towards his bedroom door and look at Sting that he was almost finished, he remembered then that he said to Sting that he didn't want other people to see him naked beside the pink hair dragon slayer, he would smile a bit more on this, that the other remembered this favor which the first generation dragon slayer asked of him.

Sting chuckled a little bit and kissed his mate before pulling his shirt on. "Hmn..." He sat down to wait for the other to get down with his talk with the girl. He was pretty happy though to at least have Natsu with him. And well, the "love" thing wasn't being so hidden anymore. He couldn't really see why they wanted to hide it anyways. People were going to find out soon enough and it was best it was just out already. He chuckled again and smiled, leaning back as he waited for Natsu.

"What is it Lucy?!" Natsu would ask looking at the Blond girl, as she would stare a bit strange at him, "I was here to tell you that people noticed a dragon, a red one who shouts fire..." she would say as she would give the prove to Natsu it was a topic at Weekly Sorcerer on second page, Natsu eyes would wide up "I am going there!" he would seeing the location where this creature was, he was fine alone so he didn't really ask Lucy or anyone else for help, he run off through the door and straight forward towards the train.

Sting heard him leave and groaned before running after him. "Natsu!" He yelled at him, trying to keep up. It was failing as his wounds were still fresh. After a little bit he couldn't run anymore and sighed. He sat back down and leaned on a tree. "...dang it..." He mumbled to himself and sighed. He guessed whatever it was wasn't... Well it seemed to be more important. He shook his head and got back up then. He might as well just go back...

Natsu finally got to the train station, just by thinking for that, he would sick "Shit.." he would mumble under his breath as he would get inside the train, and find himself a place to sit, right away his face will get blue lines, because he was traveling into the train "W-Wish someone was here with me.. Wendy or Gray or perhaps Sting... would be great..." he would mumble lightly as the train would let out his loud signal that he was about to take off.

Well...if he's leaving without me...then he doesn't want me to go with him... Sting sighed and got up, wincing from the injuries. He glanced back before sighing. He might as well just go back to his and Rouge's home... Because right now he didn't really want to go near Natsu's home. He crossed his arms over his chest, holding them there as his chest ached the worst next to his head. He shook his head then and began to walk slowly. It kind of feels dejected. Oh well... I should really just start getting used to this happening... Besides if he finds Ingeel, he won't need me around... The whole thing the day before was getting to him. What his parents had told him was getting to him as well. They were right. He felt like they were actually right... And that wasn't helping his mind at the moment.

Lucy was standing near the other as he was about to take off, as she would rush towards him and help him stand "You know Natsu could really use your help in his adventure, I am afraid that he might do something crazy... he really wanted to see Igneel for a very long time, and he could use your help, especially yours because you will be the one who can understand him, you should go with him." she would say with her a little playful voice and wink at the other, even though a member from his guild was trying to kill Lucy at the competation part, Minerva or whatever was her name this was all in the past and she could see now the good heart which the dragon slayer was possessing even thought he was trying to hide it very hard "Personally I... I think that you and Natsu make good team and even better couple... he was quite deeply hurt by Gray... he was rather... ahm cold towards Natsu... he didn't want to spread the word that he was with him even though everyone knew, but he loved Natsu very deep and he still do but in my view you both are better couple even though this sounds a bit unfair but Gray and Natsu aren't bad couple either... they was actually quite good couple Natsu knows how to love deeply... you should keep his heart in safe." she would say as she would take the path to the train station "Now come on, the train will leave any minute and you want to be with Natsu, right?" she would say as they finally will appear in the train station and Lucy will yell at the controller to hold the train for just few minutes to can Sting get it "Oh yea, I am Celestial Spirit Magician and I know sky magic so I've learned to cast Troia its a spell which will help with your motion sickness... Celestial Spirit Magic is sky or heaven magic so it was one of the spells which I had to learn." she would say placing in front the blond guy stomach her both hands as a soft golden light would appear "Troia." she would mumble as this soft golden light would spread and surround Sting, protection him from this motion sickness "You better go." she would say smiling in her special way and tilt a bit her head waving at the other bye.

Natsu was laying hopelessly over one of the long seats in the private cabins in the train, as few drops of saliva was dropping down from the side of his mouth, he was really hopeless thank god that there was no one in there to see him in this pathetic and quite cute sigh of view.

Sting sighed finally, running a hand through his hair. He looked at her. "Thanks." He mumbled and then added, "Make sure Rouge knows where I am, I don't want him to get worried..." He then smirked. "But I think he will have his hands full himself with someone...don't question it." He then ran onto the train, finding Natsu easily from his scent. He sighed when he found him and wrapped two arms around him as he sat down. "Hmn..." He pulled him close. "Relax Natsu..."