Fairy Tail - Gray x Natsu x Sting (PRIVATE!!!) - with Rukia-K1

SammuelColdheart

Sting chuckled softly. "I see~" He said and smiled a little bit. He nuzzled Natsu's neck and murmured a small thing before he wrapped his arms around him. "I promise you, I won't be going anywhere anytime soon." He promised the other as he nipped at his neck a little. "I wont' be leaving you." He stepped over then and turned on the shower, chuckling a little. He looked over at the other then and smiled. "Come on~" He said as he held his hand out to the other person, purring a little with a small growl as well.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SammuelColdheart

• Rukia-K1

Natsu would smile and walk towards Sting, to can he reach for the other male hand and equal himself in walking with the other, he wasn't really struggling with the other, he loved the Blondie and he wasn't intending to let go of him "We have to hurry up, before Makarov goes somewhere else, and then you will have to wait another day, and you and Rogue need us as alliance to can we make sure Sabertooth will stay put and they won't attack us." he would say smiling as he would enter with the other in the bathroom closing the door once more behind his pink hair.

"Yes, yes, I know that." Sting chuckled, pulling Natsu into the shower. "Now come on, we both need to wash up, we can't say we don't stink a little." He mused and smiled at Natsu. He sighed then and began to wash his hair, thinking over everything that was happening. "..." He had to wonder if his old guild was after him and Rouge, it was a good possibility. He highly doubted that they could be beaten, but he didn't know. After all, there were a lot of things about the guild not even him and Rouge understood... And there ex-Master could always be a pain in the neck, and his punishments were never a good thing. If they were caught again, he was sure they weren't going to like what happened. He glanced at Natsu. More so now with the fact that he had to worry about his mate... And he knew very well that that could and probably would be used against him.

Natsu would start wash his hair as well, and his body which was all mess up from the morning came, it was really starting to stink "Yea, you are right... but I love to smell on you." he would say with rather playful grin, as he would start wash the cum off, he loved Sting, and he was really worried would they use him as a matter against Sting, but even if they do how they will do it, Natsu is not an easy person to be beaten, he absolutely every-time wins no matter how hard is the battle, he always manage somehow... but he was even more worried for Sting, and the stuffs which he have heard about Sabertooth... he would clench a bit his fists when he remember that they had rather quite unpleasant punishments especially the naked one, the new girl which joined there guild just week ago told them about this punishment, she was the Sabertooth celestial spirit mage, like they have one which is Lucy, he would think for a moment did Sting was made to take off his cloths as well for a shame and punishment, only by thinking for that few flames would start forming around his body, the water almost pretty much cleaned his whole body.

"Natsu?" Sting noticed how the other was looking, worried. "What's wrong?" He had noticed the look of anger, and that only made him wonder even more. He leaned in, kissing the others forehead before he began to wash his body. "Anyways, Natsu, are you going to come with Rouge and I?" He questioned the other and looked at him, smiling lightly. He was silent then for a moment as he waited for Natsu to reply. He was a little worried on somethings still, and he knew that if he had Natsu by his side things would be better. He wanted that. He wanted to have some kind of comfort with him.

Natsu would snap out of his private time when the other kissed his forehead and start washing his body as he would sigh softly "Not really, just pissed off... your previous member of your guild told us that you've been having rather nasty punishments like taking off your clothes and thinking about it, makes me really really angry..." he would mumble as he would look to the side, he didn't react much on his body being washed, he was too overtaken with anger and jealousy at the moment.

Sting sighed lightly. "Yeah we did. Our punishments were normally to take off all of our clothes for that day, stay in the middle of the guild and get wounded, um... We were sometimes forced to hurt one another...anything that the Master could think of to break our pride or somethin'." Sting shrugged a little. "You just got used to it after a while I guess, because I certainly did after a while. It was one of those things, deal with it, or leave." He sighed. "Personally, I would have left after a few times, but I couldn't. Had no where to go, and Rouge just dealt with it..." He closed his eyes slowly then for just a moment and heaved a sigh.

Natsu would get a bit more anger by this respond, but what did he expect... he will notice the other that it god him sad, so he would wrap his arms around the other and hug him tightly "Please don't be sad... you will never be make to do such things in Fairy Tail, and why you didn't come in Fairy Tail when you wanted to leave sabertooth I mean for back then... I would have found you earlier and I would be more happier to have you next to me." he would mumble as he would let his head rest on Sting's chest, as his embrace would tighten up a bit more.

Sting blinked for a moment before he wrapped his arms around Natsu and held him close. "I'm fine Natsu, not sad, nothing." He murmured softly. "I'm just used to it. Something always seemed to have some kind of punishment if it went wrong." He looked down then and away. "Natsu, you guys were gone remember? Sabertooth rose when Tenrou Island was gone. You were dead in those moments. It's a just something that you guys were alive those years. 7 years went by Natsu, and really, none of you could have done anything. I was used to the guild... I would probably still be there if Lector wasn't killed."

Natsu would wrap his arms around the other and he would embrace him rather tighter then before "I... I don't want you to ever go back there... I would probably tear your master to pieces for making you taking your cloths off, or stepping on your dignity, I wouldn't just stay back... even now I want to burn him to crisps..." he would mumble as his embrace around the other grow tighter, he was so afraid for Sting and so pissed off of their previous master, how can a human being do that to another person, to crash their dignity... that is unacceptable... how could he... he would keep repeating the last phrase again and again in his thoughts.

"I know Natsu..." Sting whispered and then smiled at him. "I know...but you know..." He paused and looked Natsu in the eyes. "If you did that, I couldn't myself." He smiled a little bit before kissing Natsu deeply. He had really forgotten that they were supposed to be in a hurry. Oh well, Rouge could wait, it wouldn't be the end of the world. He licked at Natsu's lips as he waited for him to open his mouth for him. He really just wanted to kiss him right now...and forget all of his worries about everything.

Natsu would look up at the other, as he would part lightly his lips to can he let the other enter in his mouth as he would press his lips deeper in the other and holding on him still tight, showing that he didn't really want to let go of Sting all he want was to be with him, and not sharing him with someone else.

Sting moved his tongue into Natsu's mouth and began to rub the others a*s slowly. He was trying to make him feel better and not think about what happened in the past. He knew very well that Natsu would hurt anyone that hurt him, but he didn't want him to feel as if he had too. He pulled Natsu close to him and rubbed his body against him slowly. Pleasure would make those thoughts leave. He didn't want the other to even go there at all anymore. He had his reasoning here, and it was a good reason as well. Just make him feel good. Don't let him feel as if he has a priority to do something I need to. He didn't want him to get hurt.

Natsu would blush even more, when he felt how the other pulled him closer, when the other rubbed his body against his, Natsu would let out soft and deep moan into the kiss, blushing deeply as the other was doing all this stuffs it was like he was arousing him, but seems like he didn't mind that, his embrace around the other male's naked body would get even tighter, as he would return the kiss as even more passionate... sucking on his lover tongue even harsher for more of his taste.

Sting groaned softly and moved his knee to press against the others sensitive part as he kissed back. "Natsu..." He murmured into the kiss, wanting to pick the boy up and take him right then and there. But he was bugged by the fact that he had to hurry, and he really didn't want to. He wanted to stay here...but... He sighed and pulled away. "We keep getting distracted sadly." He murmured and kissed Natsu's forehead. And if I'm not quick then Rouge is going to come inside...and that will not end well.

Natsu would let out louder and deeper moan when the other moved and pressed his legs towards his sensitive parts blushing deeply, but then everything will calm down "Y-Yea... we do keep getting distracted..." he would mumble blushing again softly as he would run his hand with the wash cloth, and start clean his lover back and body "But I really don't want anyone else to see you fully naked then me... you know how irritate I gets when this happen..." he would mumble to the other and press his lips gently into the other male's back, as he would run down gently the washing tool to the other male's groins, to make sure he clean them.

Sting chuckled softly and looked at Natsu, letting out a small sound as the other cleaned his body. "I know, I know. But you can't prevent what has already happened Natsu." He murmured softly then, feeling a little bad that he had to admit that. He had been walking around naked before, he wasn't really ashamed but...when Natsu brought in that prospective if made nervous. He let out a small moan as the other kept washing him, it felt so strange, but in a good way. He closed his eyes and enjoyed his lovers' touch.

Natsu would grin when he heard Sting moan like that, so he would return his hand again down their and he would start stroking his member gently, till with his other hand which went around the other side to he embrace him from behind will go down to the other male's balls and he would start massage them and squeeze them "This time I want to make you cum, but to cum in my mouth." Natsu would say with a grin, as he would lean forward and press gently his lips on the other male's neck, till his hands was working on his new found lover groins "And then, when I taste you I promise you, I will personally take you to master..." he would say, and bite softly the other male's neck line and skin sucking on it gently, to touch like this Sting's soft member which was starting to get hard, was making Natsu feel so good.

Sting moaned softly and closed his eyes. "Ah...Natsu...." He murmured softly. He couldn't believe how he was feeling at the moment. It seemed as if things were stopping around him as the other touched him. His body felt hot at the moment, from the soft touch of his lover he assumed. "Alright Natsu..." He murmured softly and made another small sound. "You are such a tease." He murmured as he felt the other on his neck and touching his groin. He groaned again before glancing at Natsu lightly. "Lemme' kiss you." He murmured softly to the other.

Natsu would smile and nod, letting his guard to turn around to can he kiss him, however he won't stop arouse his lover, wrapping even tighter his hands around the other male's shaft, and slowly starts stroking it, Sting was so hot guy, with gorgeous body he just couldn't take enough of him.

Sting leaned in and kissed Natsu without a second of hesitation. He moaned softly into the kiss and moved his hands to grab Natsu's hips. His lover was making it hard for him not to cum already. He looked too good to be true and his body was burning so much. He groaned and then pulled Natsu in close slowly. "You taste so good..." He whispered softly.

Natsu would blush deeply, as the other said so, as he would then slowly start trailing with his tongue tip down through Sting's neck, and then through his chest stopping for a moment to the other male's nipple, sucking softly for a second or two there, and then slowly keep trailing down to the dragon slayer's abs, sucking softly one or two of them and then he would finally reach his final destination and this was Sting's hard, dripping cock, he would take it without hesitation deep inside his mouth, and travel with his lips through the shaft and down to the base, he was so hungry for the dragon's slayer, seeds. He will moan deeply when he felt the other male's dripping pre-cum going down his throat he so much love it.

"Oh...." Sting moaned and shivered. "You are making me feel so good Natsu..." He whispered before he pressed against the other even harder. He held onto him as well, tightly. "Natsu...." He moaned loudly again when the other took him into his mouth. "A-ah!" He gave a small cry, knowing very well that this was not going to last to long. He was feeling so good already that there was no way that he would last too long at this rate.

Natsu would blush softly, liking the other male's moans, he loved to arouse like that Sting, he would gently take it even deeper in his mouth deep in his throat, as he would reach with one of his hands to Sting's balls as he would squeeze them a bit, blushing softly, the he would cough a bit letting for a moment the other male's member, but then take it again inside his mouth, Sting hard cock was already quite wet inside his mouth, and his saliva was quite warm, he would let soft groan making light vibration which embraced the other male's hard member.

"A-Ah...." It was too much. Sting moaned loudly and after a few moments he came inside of the others mouth. He panted softly and closed his eyes as he felt Natsu's mouth still. He groaned once more and looked down at Natsu. "Ah...you feel too good." He murmured softly, running a hand through his lover's mouth. He closed his eyes once again before smiling. How was he just so lucky to have Natsu as his own?