Fairy Tail - Gray x Natsu x Sting (PRIVATE!!!) - with Rukia-K1

SammuelColdheart

The sounds coming from Natsu's mouth were almost too much for him to take. He had to restrain himself from taking the other right here and now. He moved the finger around for a little bit before he pushed in another. He made sure the other wasn't so tight for when he pushed into the other. He moved in a third finger finally and kept loosening the other up. Finally he felt the other was ready and pulled the three fingers out. He looked at Natsu, adjusting him in his arms. "Are you ready?" He asked.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SammuelColdheart

• Rukia-K1

Natsu was panting heavily over the other male's neck feeling so weak in his arms, feeling how the other add another finger he would bite lightly his bottom lip holding back another burst of whimpers and moans which the other was causing him to give in, Natsu was shivering even more right now into the other male's arms he would let his head to rest on the other male's shoulder as his breath kept tickling the other male's neck line, with warm burst of breath, when the other add even one more finger his member would start to twitch and dripping off some more pre-cum, as he would let out another deep and loud whimper mixed up with moan the other was just well dealing with him he will hear the other question barely as he would nod a bit as his head stood there, to can he breath only from the other male's scent which was tranquillizing him even more, he would reach up with his wet hot tongue tip to the other male's neck licking it a bit as he would move forward and press his lips deep into the flesh there sucking softly and deeply from the other male's taste was just so perfect so driving, feeling that he was on the edge to cum and Sting haven't even entered in him yet would make him blush even deeply feeling quite ashame trying to hold back every need of cumming.

Sting moved and adjusted both of them before he smiled lightly. "Don't worry." He murmured before shivering. "Ah, Natsu..." He said before moving forward and pushing himself inside of the other male. "Ah!" The other was so tight and warm inside. He shivered and held onto the other as he let him adjust to the feeling of him being inside. The other was so tight it was hard for him to not just start thrusting hard and rough into the other. It was really taking a lot of his patience to not do that. He silently waited for the other to tell him to move.

Natsu would claw his fingers into Sting skin, holding for him tightly when he felt the sudden penetration which was full, his whole body start shivering, he could feel such pain but and pleasure fulfilling his whole skin, it was like his skin was alive he would let go of the other a bit when he start using with his size as he would pants, looking at the other even more lustful giving him sign with a nod that he was ready, he could feel the other male fitting perfectly inside him, it was making Natsu even crazier, let's not talk that Sting scent was all over inside his lungs, he would hug the other tightly to can he hold himself up as he would lean forward and press once more his lips deep at the other male's neck line, kissing it and sucking on it even deeper then before like he was marking Sting as his own.

Sting smiled at the look on his face. He started moving as soon as the other gave him a nod. He moaned as he thrust into the other slowly at first but... As he moved he couldn't help but move faster and harder into Natsu. It was driving him insane almost, fully insane. He moaned himself as he felt the other marking him. He shivered and moved a little before leaning in and doing the same to Natsu's neck. No one was able to have him but him. He moved harder inside, aiming to hit that one special spot inside of him.

Natsu was panting and clawing even more and more into the other as he was feeling the other thrusting like that in him, it was just driving him more and more crazy and when the other lean and marked him, he would let out loud moan dropping his head backward shivering from so much pleasure, which he never felt through his whole life, his embrace around the other male's neck would tight up, like he want to Sting next to him and no one else but him, his pants was getting more hotter and hotter, almost creating a light fire light at the beginning but the fastly dropping off, this scent which was spreading all over his body which was spreading all over his house, the scent of the other dragon slayer was making him even crazier as more was dripping from his member was just too close to climax, and when finally the other finally found Natsu, this special spot inside him, the other burst in pleasure and not able anymore to hold back as he would start shout out large and big streams of seeds straight up into Sting's and his own chest and abs, panting softly even more as his body was getting hotter and hotter and finally start chilling out as he finally let out his bursting seeds which he held backward for so long, leaving with this really loud scream of pleasure, which the other gave him.

Sting didn't mind the pain of the other clawing his back, in fact it didn't at all affect him. He chuckled a bit when he hit the others sweet spot and kept thrusting there. The moans and cries were so loud that all other sounds were gone from his mind. All he wanted to hear was Natsu's cries. He kept thrusting as the other came, moaning as the others walls clenched down around him, and he felt the warmth covering his chest. He kissed the other as he thrust a few more times before he came inside of Natsu. He held onto him tightly, not yet pulling out of him for a bit. Finally he pulled out, panting himself. "Natsu..." He murmured and looked at the fire dragon slayer.

Natsu would start pant as he finished cumming, and felt how the other, pressed his lips at him, making him to calm down as he didn't felt anymore pain or pleasurableness back there he already came, but when he felt this sudden fulfilling happening his eyes would open wide as he would moan barely with his last strength trembling softly into the other male's embrace, feeling how the other was still cumming in him and he was still inside his eyes turn from normal into intoxicated...like Sting seeds make him his for life he didn't much react at his name or when the other pulled his member out right now he was somewhere else with the cum so deep inside him, he really liked it though, he was feeling like in heaven, he was smelling all, his skin, his hair, his body... he was smelling all on Sting, which was keeping him intoxicated and quite tame into the other male's hands.

Sting kissed the others forehead and moved them so they were washed off a bit before he turned off the water. He smiled at Natsu, holding him in his arms as he carried him back to the bedroom. They both needed some rest right about now, he knew that from Natsu just laying in his arms really. He carried them to the bedroom and set Natsu down first before he got in next to him. He held him close and moved the covers so they were under them. He hadn't said anything, but he felt like he didn't need to. He rubbed the others back a little before closing his eyes. "Hmn..."

Natsu would let the other to wash him, and let the seeds drop off from his insides, it would be rather really bad to stay there, they would leave unpleasant feeling for him inside, but he knew for himself that he was belonging already to Sting and no one else, and Gray had no obligations over him, plus he loved Sting way more, but what will happen tomorrow when the master comes back and sees the two twin dragon slayers, wanting to join Fairy Tail, well Natsu won't think much about it, but he would just be lead by Sting, he loved him so much and seems that Sting loved him even more, when Sting placed him down in bed he would hug at first into himself but as soon as he sense the other male's warm body laying down next to him he would blush and move closer to the other, cuddling into his embrace, which he gave after he covered them and was hugged by the Blondie.

Sting fell asleep soon enough, not able to keep his eyes open any more. He wrapped his arms tightly around Natsu as he slept, leaning into the warmth that was given to him. He sighed softly as he relaxed in his sleep. "...Natsu..." He murmured in his sleep softly. The knock on the door was oblivious to him and he just held onto Nasu tighter. He could tell who it was, and even as he was asleep, he was possessive.

Natsu heard the knock of the door, seems like and Sting could hear it even though he was asleep, when he tried to stand up he would feel how the other embraced him even tighter not letting him go, trying to break for a moment but the other tight embrace was too strong for him as he would sigh rolling his eyes "S-Sting, l-let go of me... I need to open the door..." he would mumble still not bothering to sniff who he was, he had no idea that it was Gray.

One of the white dragon slayer's eyes opened, the others voice waking him up for a moment. "You do realize it's the ice-make mage right?" He murmured, still half asleep. He wasn't about to let Natsu go answer the door. He sighed and then pulled Natsu against him, laying his head on his shoulder. "Hmn..." He wanted Natsu to tell him if he really wanted to go see the ice-make mage. Personally, Sting wanted nothing to do with him, and he wanted Natsu to stay far away from him. Sighing, and falling back asleep slowly. He didn't want Natsu to go near the other mage if he could help it, and he was doing his best to keep it that way.

"Oi! Natsu!"

He growled a little at the voice.

"Just a moment Gray..."

He would look down at Sting sighing softly "Owii, seriously... it might be something important..." he would say looking down at Sting, but blushing deeply when the other was resting his head on his shoulder, he would try to stand up, and finally the sneak out from Sting's tight embrace, but before he goes and open the door he would lean gently forward and kiss Sting's forehead "Seriously what I am going to do with you..." he would say rather teasingly as he would walk finally to the door and open it wide... the only problem was that Natsu forgot that he was still naked... but seems like he didn't really notice so his whole body was exposed in front Gray.. "What do you want Gray..." he would mumble still half asleep.

Gray was about to speak before his jaw dropped a bit. "N-natsu...m-might I ask why you are...um....nude?" He questioned, before narrowing his eyes. "What happened?" He looked annoyed. "Don't tell me you let someone..." He trailed off, but he was still growling, not at all happy at the moment. The only person he could think of was the white dragon slayer! Would Natsu really have let Sting get that close to him even when they tried to kill one another countless times over and over? And then in a day they were suddenly in love? He growled, and crossed his arms. "Answer me right now. And we have to have a long talk with Erza about this."

Natsu eyes would wide as Gray mention that he was naked, as he would blush deeply and hide faster behind the door and blush looking to the side "Wh-what do you want Gray, we broke up! It's my right to continue forward and have someone else next to me? Are you telling me that you are starting to jealous me again?" he would say rather irritate by the other statement and when he mentioned Erza, Natsu eyebrow with twitch as he would rush forward and hit his forehead in the other male forehead "I DON'T CARE WHAT ERZA HAVE TO TELL!!! I CHOOSE MY SELF WHO WILL BE MY LOVER!!!" he would yell out at the other, as he would step backward and slap the door in front the other face as he would go back to his room and sit at the edge of his bed, burying his head into his hands.

Gray tried to speak up but the other slamming the door in front of him cut off anything he was going to say. He let out a sigh and shook his head before he sat down. "D*mn it Natsu..." He muttered. "Do you realize what you are getting into here?"

----

Sting opened an eye, having heard the yelling and sighed. He moved and pulled the other down next to him and nuzzled his neck. "It's alright." He murmured softly to the other male. He slowly pulled him down to lay with him, kissing his cheek softly.

Natsu would smile a bit, but this smile of his wasn't as his usual happy smile, seems like the conversation between him and Gray really got him, and hurt him rather deeply, he would rather just move closer to Sting and cuddle into the other male's arms, trying to rest his head on the other slayer chest, wrapping his arms around his waist and hugging him even tighter.

"Don't listen to him Natsu..." Sting murmured as he kissed the others forehead then and closed his eyes. "I'm not going anywhere Natsu..." He promised and closed his eyes, letting out a small sigh. "So...don't worry..." He held him close. "If someone has something to say about it, then I'll sock then in the face." He growled, holding Natsu close. He meant it as well, he would hurt anyone that said anything bad to Natsu, his lover. Yes, that sounded about right. Natsu was his lover, mate, and he wasn't going to belong to anyone else any time soon. He wasn't going to allow for that.

Natsu eyes would fulfill lightly with tears which will start to drop down soundless through his cheeks, as he was cuddling even more into Sting, he didn't really need anyone else right now but him... his mate, and his current lover... all he need was Sting, holding him like that and calming him down when he was feeling down, Natsu would bury his head into the other male's chest, as he would hug the other a bit tighter or at least he was trying to hug the other way more tighter then before, he wanted just Sting and no one else.

Sting smiled lightly and kissed the other softly once more. "I won't ever let you go." He whispered to the other male ad closed his eyes. "I'll always be here to protect you." He promised once more and whipped away the tears. "Never, I won't ever. We are bonded together now. I would never let you get that hurt." He growled a little bit. "No one will take you away." He held the other tighter against him before growling as he closed his eyes. "I'll protect you......." He whispered once again then. "I won't let what happened to Lector happened to you...ever...ever..." He was repeating himself, but he was trying to make Natsu feel better.

Natsu would keep silence, for a little longer as he would cuddle even closer into the other "D-Don't overdo yourself... I understand you... you just trying to make me feel better, but I feel better just by staying in your arms and in your embrace... feeling better when you are hugging him so tightly and closely, so protectively and so possessively... I know you will never leave me, you are my lover, my partner and my main reason to live on." he would say into the other chest, as he could sniff only Sting, he didn't want to sniff anyone else but his Blondie, he was all for what he craved, for his entire life, he didn't want anyone else but him!

Sting blinked before he smiled. "I know Natsu. You are my everything as well." He paused, sniffing Rouge for a moment, and he tried not to laugh. Rouge had probably found Gray and was giving him what he well deserved. He knew the Shadow Dragon Slayer would always have his back no matter what he did. He always had and he always would. He closed his eyes and held Natsu in his arms. "Let's just sleep." He murmured and closed his eyes. "We can figure out everything in the morning alright?" He whispered to him and let himself fall into the slumber as he held Natsu so tight to him he knew he wouldn't let go. He cared so much for him...

Natsu would blush even deeper as he feel how he was dragged with Sting down to the bed, as his blush would grow, and he would cuddle more into the other, trying to rest in his arms, wrapping gently his arms around Sting naked waist hugging him tightly, and closely to him, all he wanted right now exactly this moment him and Sting hugging together so close, and nothing else, this was all he wanted, it won't take much for Natsu to fall asleep after his whole body was embraced so warmly, tightly and protectively by Sting, and he could sniff only Sting near him, he didn't need anything else but just the Blondie.

Sting woke up the next morning, groaning softly. He was starved, and his body ached as the wounds finally caught up to him. He smiled however when he saw Natsu laying with him. He leaned in and kissed what was his, deeply on the lips. "I love ya." He murmured softly, not sure if the other heard him. All he knew is that he needed to say something like that. He felt bad he could never say the words. They felt so different on his tongue. So...had he ever even said the words before? He couldn't remember it happening... He sighed heavily before he closed his eyes again. He felt so...obligated to say everything he could to prove to Natsu he wasn't going anywhere. He smiled softly. He would never regret the words however. "Hmn..."