Fairy Tail - Gray x Natsu x Sting (PRIVATE!!!) - with Rukia-K1

SammuelColdheart

Natsu would drop down into the other male's embrace as his head would rest on the other male's chest, he was totally stunned and he really didn't knew what to, what he wanted he knew that he wants one thing for sure, but he just wasn't sure with Sting like that as he would shake his head off of those thoughts and try to stand up "J-Just.. you need to rest... to heal completely..." he would mumble to the other, as he would try to stand up and make the other to let him go from his embrace to can keep distant for now from the other, because he was giving him to thing only pervert thoughts through his mind, which had no end.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SammuelColdheart

• Rukia-K1

Sting chuckled softly before looking at the other. "I'm fine Natsu, all you have to do is tell me what you want." He murmured and pulled the other back to him, kissing his neck. "Just tell me what you want alright? And I can make it happen...but you have to tell me." He moved his body so that Natsu was trapped against him. He chuckled a little bit and nipped at his neck, slowly removing the scarf from around his neck. He glanced at the scar there, before licking it, smirking. "Hmn..."

Natsu would tremble a bit when he felt a tongue lick his scar, as he would let out deep and loud moan shivering even more, as he would rest his head on the male's chest. He couldn't tell what he wants, he just couldn't it will break his proud and honor, his breath became heavier and warmer as it was letting even a small balloon of white steam show up when he was breathing softly, feeling so warm and hot from inside, he didn't want to step on his pride so he kept silent.

"Tell me Natsu." Sting murmured, biting at the others ear softly. "Tell me what you want from me, and I'll give it to you. Your body knows what you want...so why can't you tell me?" He purred into the others ear before moving and adjusting his hold on Natsu. "You are just so cute you know..." He murmured yet again and licked down the others neck. This was rewarding, but Natsu wasn't telling him what he wanted. That was a little annoying. "Come on Natsu...just say it...that's all you have to do..." He stopped then. "Or are you to proud to tell me and just want me to leave?"

Natsu would shiver more, as he would let out soft and loud moan when he felt the lick of his neck, as his eyes fulfill with tears, he wanted him so badly, but he didn't want to say it, he just want the other to understand his needs without words, he would shiver more as the other would keep arouse his body but then when he heard the other saying:

"Or are you to proud to tell me and just want me to leave?"

He will stunned for a moment but then he would get a little irritated and push the other backward, shoving him away "Y-You don't care about my proud... till I care for it..." he would mumble kinda cold as he would stand and sit on the bed pulling his legs closer to hug them as he would look aside, he suddenly lost this whole lust which he felt, if the other don't understand his pride and his honor, then why he even should be with him "I am not going to be your slave..." he would say rather harshly and drop down to his bed turning around shoving his back in front the other.

Sting blinked before sighing. He got up then, wincing and about falling over first but he managed to stay up. "I didn't want you to be my slave Natsu. I just wanted to really understand that you /did/ want it and it wasn't just your body that wanted it." He replied then and moved along. "But if you think I was really going to be that mean, I'll just leave." Truthfully he knew he was screwed if he left, having no place to go, and the wounds were not helping...but what other choice did he have? If Natsu really thought he was that much of a jerk then he had no reason to even stay near.

He didn't look back as he moved to the door, trying to not agrivate the injuries. He sighed and opened the door. He would need to find Rouge if he was even going to be alright. He glanced up at the cloudy sky and cursed his luck. It had been bad before now, but now it looked like it was going to rain. Great. He shook his head and then walked out, ignoring the small drizzle of rain. It was raining before! Why does it have to rain now again! He thought angrily, but pushed it away. Just find Rouge and get that damned idiot out of my mind! He thought and growled softly.

He wasn't that mean. He couldn't believe that Natsu acted like that. He couldn't believe he didn't understand him at all. He had tried to get the other to understand him, but that didn't happen. He closed his eyes and huffed.

Natsu eyes would fulfill with tears, as they would start drop as the rain which was dropping outside, like he was screaming with his inner voice for the other to stay with him, to hug him and to try and understand him as well, Natsu understood the other perfectly now, but if his body was screaming his mind can't scream no, wasnt that obvious if he didn't want to do it with Sting, he wouldn't climb and kissing him like that, but he was just going to push him away like he did when his proud was placed on the line, he didn't want to lose it too, he already lost Gray, he lost faith in his previous team, he couldn't lose and his proud, why Sting didn't understand him "Wh-What jerk..." he would mumble as he would grip and hug the pillow even tighter "...wh-why he just didn't continue and instead asking me so irritating..." he would mumble hugging his pillow even tighter as his tears kept dropping down, his heart was screaming so badly for Sting, but he was gone already like Gray... just the same thing keeps happening again and again with his flame life.

Sting let himself fall against a tree. He stayed there, looking at the ground as the rain got harder. He closed his eyes slowly and grumbled to himself. He just remained there, deciding that it was not worth it to keep walking to god knows where looking for Rouge. Why can't he understand me at all? I...no. If he actually wanted me around he would have come after me. But he didn't. He growled a bit to himself before struggling up once again. "This is why I don't need anyone. This is why I killed that dragon. Because people always hold me back." He took a breath before hitting the tree next to him, magic power around it and breaking the tree down. He was thinly aware of the bark cutting into his hand. He let out a loud cry and hit the tree on the other side twice as hard.

-

Gray sighed, finally walking out of the guild and heading to speak with Natsu. He was worried about him after what had happened earlier. More so with what that idiot white dragon slayer could have done to him. He glanced at the forest, watching a tree fall. He snorted and then kept walking. Whatever that was about it wasn't his responsibility at all. He paused, seeing another tree fall and a loud cry erupting from where the trees were falling. It sounded like Sting almost. He snorted again. He could care less about the other. He was nothing.

When Natsu heard the cry of Sting his eyes would open widely, as his tears would disappear right away and he would stand up and rush towards the other, he didn't knew that the other hurt himself, he was more worry that he god attacked by his old guild mates it didn't take much for Natsu to find Sting through his scent, he could recognize Sting's scent even if he were in a middle of ten thousand other smells, as he would look to the spot from where he heard the cry seeing just in time that two trees drop down, he would rush even faster as he would stop finding Sting just by himself, as he seems that he hit the tree the area was fulfilled with magic power he could smell it, he woulds growl lightly as he would approach Sting and grab him for the back of his bandages lifting him up with quite strength "YOU IDIOT! Are you trying to get yourself more wounds then the ones which you have?!" he would say rather quite as he would wrap the other male's hand around his neck once more and start dragging him towards his house again, no matter how much Sting was going to struggle Natsu will bring him back at his place "Listen to me, flashy dragon you will not leave my butt side until you don't get healed completely!" he would say rather demanding and hit his forehead lightly at the other male's forehead "Did you heard me! You, your ass, and your sorry butt will stay strictly next to me 24/7 hours, till those wounds don't heal!" he would rather say even more angrily and keeps dragging the other towards his house, murmuring something under his nose, seeming like he was more likely cursing him for leaving like that, when Natsu clearly state before that he needs to rest! He couldn't believe that guy "Seriously... I need to become your baby sis you, just because you are so reckless that you don't think for your own healthy condition." he would keep talking even though the other wasn't responding him much.

Sting's eyes widened as he was picked up by the bandages. He couldn't even believe that Natsu showed up either. Why in the world was he here when he clearly hadn't seemed to care he left in the first place? The words the other were saying were really flying out the opposite ear that they came in as he was dragged along. He planted his feet on the ground then, and moved so they were looking eye-to-eye. "You don't get me Natsu! I don't know how else to take out my anger! I've about trained myself to death! I am used to it after all of this time. I've not ever been able to be /normal/! I've just had to get stronger and stronger!"

He looked down and closed his eyes. "I just need to be strong...because then that way I don't have to be weak." He bit his lip. "Why else did I kill the one who raised me? Why else? Because I wanted to be strong..."

Natsu eyebrow would twitch a bit as he would fist the other over the face "Don't make yourself to look like an victim, you did something horrible killing your father, till I am praying to see mine! You don't understand that the proud is all I have left! I lost Gray, I lost my old team and I lost you! What do you understand?!" he would scream out as few tears would form on his eyes and start drop down gently, he didn't even knew why he was crying, he wasn't like that, he would fastly look to the side and reach up with his sleeve to try and dry his eyes from his tears.

"Sometimes you lose, and that is all which you can do. I can tell for sure that sometimes is better to be second then to be first." he would mumble and look back at the other with his serious look "When you will learn that..." he would say with a bit more softer voice the last sentence as he would turn around and walk to can he enter inside his house "Get in! And don't make me drag you like a baby after me! You are not leaving this spot or my side till you don't heal up your wounds!" he would say rather demanding to the other, he had enough of drama for one day, Sting couldn't understand that he was doing all that because he was caressing for him so deeply, he just wondered when the other will finally understand it.

"You and I are different Natsu. You've had a caring family, while I haven't. That is what is the difference between us is. You have people that will always love and care for you. I had one family...and I did one thing wrong... And Lector, my partner, was killed for it. Then I was hurt worse and sent to exile....that was the family I had. There never was happiness in Sabertooth. We were toys to the Master, nothing but and nothing more." He closed his eyes. "And if you lost me...would I even be here right now? Or would I be running away." He challenged then and looked at the other.

"Being first was all I could be Natsu. Or the thing that happened today would have happened a long time ago. I never had the choice of being second. I had to win...and then I didn't. And Lector was killed. Second has never been able to happen for me... I could have lost Rouge today Natsu. I could have lost him and Lector because of us losing. We could have all died...." The realization of that was just hitting him and he looked down. "That has been my life Natsu."

Natsu would sigh softly as he would turn around and hold his door "J-Just please enter... don't stay out on this rain, the reason why I came after you today, was because I got really worried for you, I can't believe that I am going to say that but I start having deep really deep feelings for you, so please come in, and you haven't lost everything Rogue and Fru are still here, I am still here... Fairy Tail is still here for you, we are your new family try to accept us." he would say reaching for the other male's waist and pulls him inside his house and closing the door behind him.

"Let's get you dry, or you will catch cold..." he would say as he would walk back towards his room, and there was another door which was leading to the bathroom, he would take out a towel but he would place it on his bed as he will walk out back to the other and pull him with him, dragging him carefully towards the bathroom "But first we need to clean you..." he would say frowning as he was suppose now to take care for the other, he kinda liked that he didn't like to see Sting like that "You really shouldn't fight for the first spot when you are in Fairy Tail, people here in our guild they admire you even though they hate you because they still don't know you, but I saw a bit of this special kind side of you today and I really loved it... I would like to see you like that happy and kind then sad and depressed..." he would say as he would turn on the shower trying to concentrate the water to a good temperature most of the time Natsu was taking bath with very hot water but this time he tried to make it a bit cooler "Try with your hand first the water before you take your cloths off and enter in the bathtub, I don't want to burn your rough skin." he would say as his usual happy grin would appear in tease way for the other to cheer up a bit.

Sting smiled just a bit and looked at Natsu. He was an idiot, yes he was, but...at the same time... He was probably the best idiot he had meet before. "...You're right." He murmured, watching him before following him inside. He about growled when he scented the ice-make mage was somewhere near, but kept it down. "Heh! If I don't fight for the first spot then what /do/ I fight for?" He questioned then, as it was all he had ever known. "And that side of me people don't really see...you, Rouge, Fro, and Lector are the only ones." He shrugged.

He moved behind the other as he was still in front of the shower and moved a hand out past the others face, letting it feel the water. "Hmn...warm." He responded, his breath lightly on Natsu's neck. He hadn't really intended that, but it happened.

Natsu eyes would widen as he felt the other breath tickling his skin as this would send through his whole skin gossipbumps blushing deeply by this as he would reach up right away for his neck line and covered to can he dodge another soft and warm breath like that from the other.

"T-That good... y-you should really take your cloths off..." his eyes would widen as he said that kinda realizing it that it was rather pervert way, but then he would gulp softly "I... I mean ma-make sure you don't go under the shower with your cloths still on..." he would mumble and try slightly to sneak out from the other, the steam in the bath from the warm water was giving him hard time to sniff that Gray was close, but even so he would keep try to sneak out of the bathroom to can he leave the other have his peaceful bath.

Sting let out a small chuckle and he looked at Natsu. He pulled him back to him and looked down at him. "One little problem Natsu. I have bandages on, and I highly doubt they can keep my wounds from getting worse when the water hits them... Shouldn't you stay to make sure that I don't get hurt in any way with these wounds?" The steam was already all around them, and it was almost like they were trapped in there own little world. Though he had been speaking the truth.

The bandages would do nothing to protect the wounds from getting worse. The water would send the wounds into a burning frenzy. "So...Natsu?" He questioned.

Natsu eyes would wide up as he was pulled back, feeling again this dominance on the other he couldn't really fight against it and his heart was skiping already few beats when he was drag underneath the water as he would blush even more looking up at the other, this was so not like him, not at all like Natsu, but he would sigh softly and start taking off the bandages the other was sometime such a baby, that was rather cute for him, the bandages was all wet so he tried to hurry up and remove them he didn't want to make it worse for the other, it didn't take much just few minutes for him to take them off as he would drop to the side and then he would hear the other calling him.

"Wh-What?" he would blush slightly, asking in kinda childish voice the other he was feeling so on place with Sting, till with Gray it never was like that, they was rather completely opposite sides till with the blond dragon slayer he was even more closer then he ever was with Gray.

Sting smiled lightly, kissing the others forehead softly. "I don't want to let you go." He murmured and held onto the other lightly, closing his eyes. The water hit against his skin, warming him up. Holding Natsu so close was also making him warmer. He smiled lightly and watched the other remove the bandages. He hissed at the burning sensation as the water hit the wounds that had yet to close. "Natsu, I'm sorry for yelling alright? I was just a bit annoyed that you couldn't trust me..." He sighed, moving a hand and running it through the others wet hair.

So cute... He thought, almost forgetting about the water. The water and Natsu just warmed him up to where the water was forgotten in his mind. He had Natsu close to him, and that was what was making him smile.

Natsu would blush softly when he felt the other male's kissing him on his forehead, hearing those words from Sting that he didn't want to let go of him, made him even happier, then ever he was so happy that he found that male, which was fitting perfectly as what he was expecting from his partner, protection, deep love, romance, gently nature, possession and jealousy.

"Natsu, I'm sorry for yelling alright? I was just a bit annoyed that you couldn't trust me..."

"It's okay really, don't worry about it... what important is that you are here right now, right?" he would say smiling a but and reaching up for the other male's hair messing it up a bit "You asked me just a moment ago, for what you should fight... if not for the first place, why you don't try to fight for the person which you love truly and deeply with your whole heart?" he would say smiling but then he would notice that the other and he himself was still with cloths on, as his eyes would widen "Oh god... we completely forgot to take your cloths off..." he would say as he would sigh softly blushing deeply "Let's take them off... or they will be ruined... or more like take them off on your own..." he would say blushing even more he was quite frustrated by this awkward situation.

"Fight for which I care about the most..." Sting mused before nodding. He smiled and chuckled before throwing off the odd form of shirt he wore. "Not that hard." He responded. He easily got his clothing off before chuckling and moving a hand to remove the vest that Natsu wore. "You shouldn't be that worried about my own clothing when you are standing here in the water with me dressed." He mused. He wasn't that shy of showing anything. After all one of the punishments of his guild were to be stripped, and not able to wear anything. That had happened to one of them who was then forced to leave and walk around like that. It was common, and he was just used to it. He smiled at Natsu softly. "Cute."

Natsu would struggle softly seeing Sting's body completely revealed to him, as his blush would grow wide and even deeper ending up trapped by sting to one of the walls in the bathroom with the shower still dropping hot water over them, he would gulp as the other reach up to his vest and start taking it off, Natsu slim but quite toned body would show up or at least his top part as he would blush even more, seeing to where this leads but he didn't want to fight with it, he just want to be with the other "I... I want you..." he would mumble shyly to the other as he would close his eyes blushing deeply and feeling the other so close to him, his scent was spreading all over the place it was driving Natsu crazy.

Sting heard his words and paused for just a moment before he smiled. "Then you can have me." He responded and moved his hands. He pushed the others pants down, slipping them off of him and blinking. The other was so cute.... He let out a small chuckle before he leaned in and kissed the fire dragon slayer. He had forgotten about Gray, and honestly he could care less. His scent was driving Natsu crazy, and in reality, the others scent was beginning to drive him crazy. He moved then and picked Natsu up a bit, pressing him against the wall as they kissed.

One hand slipped into the others last article of clothing and began to rub him. "Hmn..." The boy was just much to cute for him to resist at the moment. "Natsu..." He murmured softly and smiled a little more.

Natsu would feel how his cloths was suddenly drop down as he would blush deeply looking at the other as his pants would slowly increase becoming hotter and leaving this soft steam appear when he was blowing out his breath, when he felt the other pressing him against the wall and lifting him a bit up, he shiver and moan a bit feeling the other was going berserker and he really like that, seeing Sting so dominance and so happy it was all he wanted, feeling the other squeezing him like that towards the wall, and kissing him so passionately and so deeply like he was owning him, Natsu wouldn't want anything else but that.

When Natsu felt how a hand traveled down his body and entered underneath his 'underwear', and Sting rub his rather hard erection Natsu would tilt back his head and let out loud moan of pleasure which the other was giving him, shivering a bit when the other kept rubbing him, looking down at his eyes with a lustful desire of more from the other, Sting was so perfect for Natsu.

Sting shivered a little at the sounds Natsu was making, making him hard. He slipped the last clothing article off and proceeded to ravish the other. He licked down his neck and to his chest slowly before moving and licking one of the buds on the others chest, making it hard before moving to the other one. "So cute." He breathed, looking up at the other and smirking softly. He was just so adorable, he couldn't help himself at all anymore. He moved to capture the others lips again as he moved one hand to the others bottom. He was glad they were in water at the moment as he slowly pushed a finger inside of Natsu. He didn't want it to hurt to much after all. He wanted him to feel good, not bad.

Natsu would start shiver even more from pleasure into the other male's hands he was so weak right now, he was like a toy into Sting arms, he just couldn't hold anymore his moans and whimpers even his eyes would fulfill with tears lightly from pleasure, when he felt the other pressing his lips to one of his nipples, he would shiver even more blushing darker and moaning deeper then before, wrapping his arms around the other male's neck, hugging him tightly, as he would press his wet lips with saliva which was dropping from them deep into the other wanting to taste and to feel more from the other, he was so hot right now every single inch of his body would be like they was on flame, when he felt that suddenly something start penetrating his entrance he would tilt even more his head backward moaning loudly then before and shiver more, the other was just so perfect for him.