Fairy Tail - Gray x Natsu x Sting (PRIVATE!!!) - with Rukia-K1

SammuelColdheart

"Tch. So? Most Dragon Slayer's are guys, and I see nothing wrong with it. I'm sure you don't either." The comment after that made him snort. "Natsu, it happens, it's not not out there you know." He shook his head before laughing a bit. "My best friend? Yeah, no. Rouge and I don't mix that way Natsu. We're friends, and besides, if it was him, then I would have known for quite some time. So, no...I'm sure he already knows who he wants by his side. I believe he choose to go to Fairy Tail for help for one reason or another, one being help, and another being just following his instincts." He moved his hand and tilted Natsu's head up slowly.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SammuelColdheart

• Rukia-K1

Natsu would blush deeply as he felt how his head was moved up, as his eyes would meet with Sting eyes, he felt such urgent to be with Sting right now that he couldn't resist it anymore, he was so attracted towards the other, that he didn't want to leave his side or his embrace, his blush never pass out till he was with Sting, seems like he was falling in love more and more with the blond male, his embrace around Sting would tight up as he was claiming Sting as his.

Sting smiled lightly and then leaned in and kissed the other softly once more. He kept him close to his body, if anything picking him up a bit to make it easier to kiss one another. Natsu was his and it didn't, wouldn't, let anyone else take him away from him. He had a feeling it would be a good fight to keep Natsu as his, but he didn't care. He could tell Rouge was watching them, having the feeling he followed in the first place. But that only made him smile more. It meant that there was someone to back them up on this. "So cute." He murmured and kept him in the kiss.

Natsu eyes would open wide when he felt the same familiar taste of saliva press against his lips, it was Sting there was no mistake, no one else had such taste, let's not say such scent, his cheeks would flush red as the familiar saliva doze out in his mouth blushing even more, tasting Sting like that was quite satisfaction, but he could feel another Dragon Slayer presence and definitely scent, it was the other Dragon with which Sting was at first, Rogue was his name, he would feel how the other move backward a bit to can he says:

"So cute."

Natsu was about to say something but his lips once more was caught into another deep kiss as he would blush even deeper and this time he would let his eyes to close slowly and giving in completely in the moment as he was cuddling even deeper into the other male's embrace, Sting was way more better then Gray, he didn't knew why but he could sense it, he was feeling more safe with Sting and he was feeling even more affectionate towards him then he ever felt for Gray, this feeling in his chest right now when he was with Sting was way more better then with Gray, he even completely forgot for Gray when he was with Sting right now caught in this sensual moment, his heart was beating so fast, like there was no one else at all around them, just Sting and him, it was so special moment and feeling which was running all over him and inside him.

Sting moved his tongue inside of the others mouth, moving so that Natsu was leaned against a tree. He felt almost weak and faint from the blood loss, but that never brought him down before. He didn't care about the feeling of him bleeding right now. All that mattered was the he had Natsu in his arms. He heard a small chuckle as he pulled apart and glanced over his shoulder. Rouge just smiled innocently before turning and walking away from the situation without another word. Sting rolled his eyes. Typical Rouge. He looked back at Natsu. "Come on...we should get back..."

When Natsu felt the sudden interferance in his mouth and pin towards a tree his heart would skip a beat once more as is blush grow bigger, it was like Sting knew him so well even better then Gray himself, like what he likes and so on, when Sting tongue was resting in his mouth cave he would gently start suck on it enjoying on the taste with closed eyes, seems like his blush start fainting when he was sucking on the other male's tongue. Before he manage to enjoy fully on this passion kiss, he would hear someones chuckling as his eyes would open once more wide and his blush would return on his cheeks and he would look to the side.

"Come on...we should get back..."

"Y-Yea, you are right it will get dark soon, and it will get colder, I am fine with it, but you lost too much blood and your immune system have weakened I can still smell a lot of fresh blood from you, we need to get you back to the medical room and bandage you once more, you seems weak may be because you lose again blood, you still didn't tell me how you get those wounds open once more." he would say gently running his finger tips on the other male's chest, as he would then move one of Sting's hands, around his shoulder and neck, letting the other the use him as main root, letting some of Sting's weight goes over his shoulders, he would feel how heavy was sting losing for a moment balance himself with Sting's weight but he would manage to take one sure pose and start walking forward with Sting, resting most of his weight on his weaker body and weight.

He's just so cute...and worth it. Hehe, he doesn't even realize it either. That's the amusing part. He heaved a heavy sigh and looked down, closing his eyes. "I told ya, it was just a fight. Nothing that bad. Just got hit in the place where the worst injury was." He leaned a bit on the other and smiled. "Heh..." He was just glad that Natsu was now his. He wouldn't let anyone get to him now. If that ice-make mage went anywhere near his Natsu, he planned on beating him to a pulp. Because he knew very well why the mage had been so mad when Natsu had run out after being with Sting.

"Just wondering, were you with anyone prior to this?" He finally asked.

Natsu won't like this, that the other didn't share from where he got those injuries open again and they was fresh, he would frown a bit but then he would sigh, making as always his serious expression when he was helping on someone like he was determined that he will do it, no matter what.

"Me and Gray, we were together, but we start getting depart. Many stuffs happened, I wasn't happy anymore with Gray, but I can't say that I don't love him I still love him a lot, but..." he would sigh softly remember there last big fight when they was breaking as his eyes would fulfill a bit with tears... "I... I don't know anymore..." he would just mumble as he would bury his head into the other male's armpit but still holding him carefully and helping him move.

Sting held him lightly with his arm that was around him best he could. "That makes sense." He said mostly to himself, thinking about how angry the ice-make mage was. If Rouge hadn't stepped in, the fight would have been much worse than a few open wounds. He would have snapped, losing Lector had put his temper on high when he normally didn't even have a temper. He closed his eyes before looking at the other, saying softly. "First love never dies, that's why you are so confused I bet." He wasn't about to let the other go still. Never. He looked forward, wondering how much farther they had to go, he was getting tired. Yet, he wasn't about to admit that.

Natsu would feel how the other weight was dropping more and more on him getting a bit too heavy but he was determined and he won't admit it, but just keep walking even more forward, but in his current condition Sting won't manage to the guild there was long way back to there, for his luck his and Happy house was near by "You know, come here." he would mumble as he would turn the lead towards the forest again, but this time to another zone it won't take much just around 5 or 10 minutes till Natsu and Sting got to his house he would open the house and invite the other "Come in." he would say gently and walk with the other to his room placing him to sit on his bed, the whole house was smelling mostly on Natsu scent then Happy, it was obvious because Natsu was the one spending most of his time there.

Sting blinked, but followed Natsu without a question. He semi-trusted the Dragon Slayer still, but well, he had kissed him first so he had to have trust there. He let himself just hold onto Natsu tighter as he walked along with him. He stared at the house for a good moment and tried to not laugh a little. The house was a mess, but what could he expect? He could tell Natsu lived here, and he didn't expect it to be all perfect. What did amuse him was the fact that there were old jobs posted on the wall. He shook his head a bit and sighed. "Thanks." He mumbled. He didn't particularly like saying that word, but he better get used to it he assumed. He moved a bit, wincing and looking down at the blood stained bandages. That ice-make mage sure knows how to play dirty... He thought in annoyance.

He looked back up at Natsu then, and pulled him down next to him. He held him against him, closing his eyes slowly. "Don't get all upset on me." He mumbled.

Natsu smiled as he felt at home finally he would notice that the other said 'Thanks' which was rather surprising to hear it from Sting especially seems like Natsu really meant something for him, he was wondering what exactly, then he would suddenly feel how the other drag him down and closer to him as Natsu cheeks would cover in red color, looking down at the other male's rather violet eyes, it was really strange feel, when he was around Sting he couldn't control himself at all, it was irritating but and lovely, he would blush when he felt again Sting's scent near his nose which will rather make him blush even more.

"Don't get all upset on me."

Natsu would shiver by those words which spread around his room, when the other held him against his own body as his blush would go even deeper, he didn't knew why but seems like Sting knew so well Natsu, he was even wondering why and how, it was rather interesting and special moment.

Sting chuckled, smiling softly. He kissed the others forehead softly, and kept Natsu close to him. It was so strange, Natsu's scent was all around him, but that didn't really bother him. He held him still, before murmuring something softly. "You drive me crazy...you know that?" He asked softly before tilting the others red face up. His smiled only widened a bit as he leaned in and captured the others lips. "Hmn..." The boy too easily blushed, but really, that didn't bother him. It was cute to see how the other reacted to the most simple of things.

Natsu would keep blush as his face was cupe and move up, staring deep into Sting's eyes as his ones was shivering but then he would sense how the other captured his lips kissing him even deeper, as Natsu would blush even more, wrapping his arms around Sting's waist, hugging him as they was kissing, he could feel how something was struggling a lot down in his thin pants, which had formed bulge, he would shiver slightly by the light pain down there but keep kissing the other deep.

Sting noticed just how much the other was beginning to enjoy being kissed like this. It wasn't that hard to see, or the scent. His scent just seemed to get stronger each time. It was a wonder why he hadn't already pulled the other down. Even as he thought about that, he moved and pulled Natsu down onto him as they kissed. His arms wrapped around his neck and kept him against him, not about to let go. One hand slowly moved down the others back, but still maintained the grip on Natsu. He pulled back for a moment and smiled at the fire dragon slayer. "So cute." He mumbled to himself, but knew very well the other heard him. "You're flushed you realize right?" He asked, chuckling at the red face the other had. He only thought that could come about when the other was angry.

Natsu would shiver lightly when he was pulled even more towards the other and trapped in tight embrace it was rather quite possessive and he liked that, he could feel how his heart was beating quite fast, and he was feeling frustrated down between his legs he didn't knew why, but he would move his lips gently to the other male's neck, as his hot breath would touch Sting's skin, as Natsu was inhaling the other male's scent and then his lips softly would move forward and press deep at the others male's rough skin, sucking gently on the spot with his kinda very hot saliva, almost was so hot that to even burn the skin, but seems like Natsu manage to take down the temperature a bit, just to became pleasurable.

Sting shivered softly as the other moved his breath along to his neck. The touch of the others lips were almost enticing. He moaned softly as he felt the soft touches and moved his head a bit. He let the other get better access to his neck as he moved his leg slowly to press against the growing bulge the other had. "Hmn..." He closed his eyes slowly as he took this all in. It was strange almost, but he liked it. He had never done anything like this before either, so the experience in general was almost amazing. He opened his mouth and took a deep breath. "Natsu..."

Natsu would understand what he did, as he would shake a bit and move backward, when the other pressed him before that with his leg, he would shiver more, letting out deep and loud moan, feeling the sudden rush of pleasures running through his skin, as he would grip for the other male's arm muscle and blush even more, feeling the other leg at that sensitive area "S-Sting..." he would mumble with a moan as he was giving in to the other.

"Yeah?" Sting murmured. No matter how much he wanted to act more on this, he knew very well that he couldn't with the injuries he had. He kissed him lightly before pulling back and looking up at Natsu. He chuckled a little, loving how he could tear such sounds from him. "You know...you are just way to cute for me to refuse." He murmured and then smiled lightly. He ran a hand threw the others hair slowly. There was really nothing that could ruin this moment, right? He would kill anyone who happened to interrupt.

Natsu would blush even more, when he felt the familiar hand run gently through his silk spiky hair, it was rather romantic then sexual this moment, he loved to see Sting smile, when the other smile, Natsu would not be able to hold back his happiness seeing the other smile so a soft gentle smile would appear over his lips, the blush this time was gone for the time being, and he loved to know that Sting had weak spot on his neck, making him moan so soft and deep, it almost irritate Natsu to take advantage from the other "We-We need, to take care for your wounds." he would mumble and stand up sitting this time behind Sting and he would start gently remove the male's blood soaked bandages, he would squeeze them and throw them to the side as he would reach up for the desk next to his bed and pull out new ones, Natsu quite often was ending up beaten so to bandages near his bed was normal, before he starts to wrap them around the other male's chest and back once more, he would lean forward gently burying his nose into the other male's back which was a bit sweat, enjoying on his scent as he would then would lick with the tip of his tongue the male's blood off from his back, trailing it all the way up to the other male's shoulder to clean the opened wound as he would smile, and start then gently wrap the bandage around the other male's chest and back and over his shoulder to make sure he will bandage him this time quite well to make sure that the wounds won't open anymore.

Sting sighed and nodded, agreeing with that. He watched Natsu for a moment before he moved behind him. He closed his eyes and shuddered at the touches he was receiving from Natsu. Even if they were to help him, they felt different. He gasped as he felt the others tongue on one of the wounds. "Ah." He took a deep breath to get himself situated. "Seems odd...that you are doing that to the wound...you caused..." He said, a small blush on his face. It had felt so strange and so shocking.

His eyes closed as he let the other finish bandaging the wounds that littered his body. He hadn't realized just how bad they were until now, but at the same time he was alright with that. It meant more touches from Natsu.

Natsu would smile feeling and hearing the other gasp and noticing his blush "Y-you can be quite adorable sometimes... Sting." he would mumble smiling as he licked his lips to can he memorize the other male's taste of blood, as he would tight up a bit more tighter the bandages this time but not too tight just enough to hold his wounds closed and covered as he would then take away the bandage and returned to it's usual place, navigating carefully Sting to lay down on his bed to can he rest "You need to rest... or I will make you gasping more times then you thing." he would smirk a bit, when he said that. He loved to see Sting to some point weak like that, it was giving him quite open dominance towards him and this was rather rare, Sting was seeming more of the type which will take you down, and keep you pinned just to prove that he is the dominant one here, it was rather cute seeing him in his light cute uke side.

"I'm the adorable one?" Sting responded, chuckling a bit. He turned and looked over at the other, smirking. "Really now?" He murmured before moving over and kissing the other deeply. "As I recall, you are the one that easily blushes and falls weak under my touch." He smiled at the other before bringing him into another kiss. "Hmn..." He closed his eyes slowly before looking at Natsu, mumbling into the others lips. "Besides, I'm not really tired." He closed his eyes slowly once again.

Natsu eyes would wide up a bit, as he would blush deeply feeling the sudden deep kiss and the breath of the other entering down his throat, his body would shiver a bit once more by the other male's touch, he was correct he was feeling so weak when Sting is hugging him or touching him, this wasn't him at all, but he liked to feel secured in his embrace and into his kisses, blushing even deeper when he heard the murmuring wondering what the other planned to do with him.

Sting moved back, running a hand through Natsu's hair. "Hmn...what do you want to do?" He murmured, tilting his head. He would let Natsu answer first, as at the moment he didn't know if Natsu wanted to do something other than what Sting was planning. That and he knew both of them hadn't ate for a while, and that would probably just get in the way. He smiled lightly at him, finding him just much to cute with how he acted. It was almost...strange as well. Oh well, this side of Natsu was better than the annoyed angry side.