Fairy Tail - Gray x Natsu x Sting (PRIVATE!!!) - with Rukia-K1

SammuelColdheart

Natsu eyes would wide up as he felt someone wrapping his hands around him he tried to hit him but he was too weak, but then when he start getting better he could sense the familiar scent it was Sting and he suddenly start feeling a bit better, may be because Sting pulled him and make him sit in his lap, Natsu would blush deeply as he will narrow his eyes "H-How on world you feel well on this transportation vehicle you should have motion sickness too." he would mumble looking up at Sting, he would notice that Sting probably lock up their cabin and he felt better.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SammuelColdheart

• Rukia-K1

Sting chuckled softly and kissed his mate's neck as he held him close. "Hmn...I'm not motion sick because of that friend of yours, the blonde." He responded and ran a hand through the others hair. "If you relax enough you'll feel better you know." He murmured and kissed his neck again as he held him close. He wasn't about to let him go.

Natsu would blush a bit more, as he would let his head lean on Sting's chest, and try to relax the other really knew how to enter under his skin and make him calm, and make his heart beats go crazy and skip beats, he would shiver slightly when the other kiss few times his neck letting soft and light moans escape his lips, how can the other tame him that easily seems like Natsu was taming Sting too quite well, but Sting just had full control over him, it was making him feel unsecured sometime for himself.

"By the way...next time, don't leave me behind...because I won't let you." Sting whispered to the other and kissed his cheek before leaning back. He held the pink-haired one to his chest and then closed his eyes slowly, letting out a small sigh. "Hmn...how long is this train ride?"

Natsu would blush lightly by the other male's words shivering lightly by his kisses and touches as he would cuddle more into the other "2-2 or 3 hours..." he would mumble burying his head into the blond dragon's slayer chest and wrap his arms around the other male's waist hugging him tightly "You tame me so easily, sometimes this makes me feel fear..." he would mumble to the other and blush even more.

Sting smiled and held the other close to his body, nipping at his neck softly in order to calm him. He chuckled then at the others words. "We are mates, I can tame you so easily because you are mine Natsu. You tame me as well...which is a lot to say..." He looked at the other then with loving eyes. "I love you Natsu..." He whispered softly.

Natsu would blush even deeper by those words as he will keep hugging his mate tightly "Glad that I can tame you too... I feel much more comfortable like that..." he would mumble and press his lips deep at the other male's neck and suck on it softly, he loved so much the other male's test, scent, body, look everything in which he could notice, he was feeling the other like the perfect guy for which he looked for, for his whole life.

Sting smiled at the others words. He then let out a small moan as he felt the other sucking on his neck. He moved his head to give the other better access to him. "Hmn...Natsu you better not get me too excited, I don't think we want to do anything on a train..." He let out a small chuckle and smiled, gazing at the other through half lust clouded eyes.

Natsu would blush softly as he would run gently his hand feather-like down through Sting's chest's skin lightly as he would suck a bit more on the other male's neck line, he didn't really care that they was in a train, he was more worry that he will make his mate, feel uncomfortable because of his motion sickness, but he loved so much Sting that he didn't really care about where they was and when they was going to do it as long as they wasn't watch, for their the cabin had covers so Natsu would reach to them and pull them down making sure that the cabin was locked this way no one could see them from inside the train and no one could interrupt them unless they knock.

Sting looked up at him then and smiled lightly. "Hmn..." He moved his arms around Natsu and pulled him down against his body. "Hmn..." He said once again before he wrapped his legs around the others waist. He licked his lips. "I guess we should just keep going shouldn't we?" He questioned and moved a hand to tease the others chest, not caring if the other had...other intentions. He licked his neck then. "Should I mark you as mine?"

Natsu would shiver lightly by the other male's actions blushing deeply and letting out soft moan by the lick as his skin would shiver at the other male's voice and question "Does it matter? I am yours no matter what, but I love when you mark me." he would say blushing softly suddenly this strange Troia effect didn't affect him anymore as he was wrapped in this sensual moment, the other really knew how to make Natsu feel good no matter where he was and those emotions and feelings was submitting any other reaction or effect which he is suppose to have.

Sting smiled lightly and then started to lick, bite, and suck on the others neck. He was going to mark him and make sure everyone knew who he belonged too, no one was allowed to have him. He wasn't going to let him go to anyone else. He pulled Natsu into his arms, licking his neck then after he made a bite mark on the others neck. "Well...then everyone will know you are mine over and over again."

Natsu would shiver and moan more and more by those licks and marks as his hands would wrap around the other male's muscular body blushing even more, Sting was so possessive and he loved that so much, Gray never was like that, it seems Sting knew how to hold Natsu for himself and how satisfied his needs completely till Sting not really, he would shiver more by the next wave of kisses and marks, moaning more as his eyes would wide at the other statement he didn't mind that Sting was just his it was more then obvious and he would never let him go to the other, he would finally regain some strength as he would press his lips and start kissing down Sting's neck leaving mark after mark, kiss after kiss on the other male's neck it was like he was hungry for the other male's moans, scent, taste everything one of his hands would swiftly slide down in Sting leggings as he would start swiftly to massage the other male's rather hard member, enjoying at the warm and the wetness which was possessing, seems like the other pre-cum few times before that, but they reach to that point and Natsu made sure they will be not seen or disturb through this certain moment so he wanted Sting right now.

Sting let out a loud moan. He then slipped both of them out of their clothing and quickly. He almost tore it off, feeling so...he just wanted the other right now. He looked at him. "I want you..." He whispered softly to the other and moved his hand down, pushing a finger inside of Natsu. "I want to take you as mine once again..." He whispered softly to the other then and moved his finger around inside. "I love you..."

Natsu would arch back his head moaning loudly in pain and pleasure, thank god the cabin was soundproofed he could feel those fingers inside which was making him to shake even more as they was moving making him feel weaker "Y-Yes ta-take me... S-Sting, I... I love you so much! Make me yours!" Natsu would say between his harsh pants as his member throbbing already and dropping some pre-cum, the other was just too hot and too sexy... it would be stupid for Natsu to don't get so aroused by his scent, his look everything in him, which was turning him on even more.

Natsu was making him want to hurry up...and he couldn't help himself. "I'm sorry if this hurts..." He whispered and pulled his fingers out. He then moved himself to get into Natsu and thrust up into him. "Ahhh! Your soooo t-tight!" He groaned as he began to thrust up into him, rough and hard. "Ah...yes." He groaned and then kissed the other as he thrust into him. He loved it. He felt so good..and he loved Natsu so much.

Natsu would clench his teeths at the the sudden pain which rushed in him but it was fastly replaced by pleasure as he would arch backward his head more and moan even more "Ah-Ahhh S-Sting..." he was screaming between his pants his lover name, he loved him so much, there is no one like him, his embrace around the other was tight, like he would never let go of him.

Sting thrust in and out of Natsu over and over again. He groaned lightly as he felt the others walls clench around him. He moved around quickly then so Natsu was under him, thrusting in and out of the pink-haired one. He moaned again and closed his eyes slowly. "You feel...so...dang...gooddddd..." He groaned and began to thrust harder into him. He was so tight still...so good. He moaned again and moved the others legs to go on his shoulders. "Ah..."

Natsu would clench his teeth again at the hard thrusts, grabbing tightly for Sting's shoulder, and panting softly as his moans was held back, he would leave light claw marks on the other male's shoulder, without he notice and blush deeply when he found out what he did but he didn't mind he knew that Sting will be fine, pulling the other male's head a little more closer to his he would trail with his tongue around the other male's ear, and pant softly into it, kissing and sucking on the meat part of it, he loved so much Sting.

Sting gave a small moan at his lover's actions. He wrapped his arms tightly around him as he thrust into him. "Natsu..." He mumbled and leaned in to get the others neck. "Hmn..." His love knew just what to do... He chuckled a bit to himself as he felt the claw marks. "Hmn..." The reason he had chuckled as because the marks were stinging, and it seemed almost ironic that his name was Sting.

Natsu would let out soft and deep moan when the other reach up for his neck, the moan was released exactly in front the other male's ear as he kept nibbing on the collar of his ear, he could feel that he was so close to cumming he was just doing his best to hold it back.

"Ah...Natsu..." Sting moved the other with him so he could hit him right in his sweet spot. He moaned softly as he heard the other moan in his ear, it only seemed to make this more...real. He held the other close to him again as he thrust into him. "D-does it feel good Natsu?" He questioned the other.

Natsu would scream out more when the other hit his weak spot, as he couldn't held anymore his orgasm and his muscles clenched inside his insides and he start cumming in large amount, blushing deeply as he was feeling like a drugged "F-Feels great..." he would barely manage to tell this between his heavy panting.

Sting cried out himself as he felt the others walls clench around him. He groaned as he came inside of the other, shivering as well. He moved his head to capture Natsu's lips in his own, groaning as he did so. "Hah..." He wrapped his arms around him once again, having let go for just a moment.

Natsu was holding tightly Sting's muscles when he felt the rush of the other male's cum inside him, fulfilling him as he almost done with his cum, he was shivering slightly by all that please, and the orgasm which he just had "I... I love you... Sting-kun." he would mumble to the other as he would feel the other male's lips connecting with his blushing even deeper as he pressed his lips the same way into the other.