Fairy Tail - Gray x Natsu x Sting (PRIVATE!!!) - with Rukia-K1

SammuelColdheart

Natsu would blush a bit more, as the other wrap his hand around him and move closer to the other male, burying his head into his chest, as one of his own hands would wrap around the other male's waist and embrace him tightly pulling closer, he could feel that the other skin was cold, so he wanted to warm him up with his body temperature, to can he make sure he won't catch a cold or something like that, even though he was a dragon's slayer.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SammuelColdheart

• Rukia-K1

Sting blinked at the actions...but all in all, he relaxed. He moved to pull the covers over the both of them and he closed his eyes, relaxing into Natsu. "Hmn..." He was asleep within a few moments, exhausted for many reasons.

At the next morning when Natsu woke up, he will stretch up his body, grinning and looking down at his lover, man he was so hot like that, the towel a little open, exposing a bit of his privates locations, the bare chest, he couldn't hold back so he would slide gently his hand through the blond dragon slayer leg reaching up for underneath the towel balls, and squeeze them lightly, till the other was still asleep.

Sting let out a small noise as he felt the other touching him, but he was still asleep. However, he rolled over a little bit. An arm moved out and wrapped around Natsu slowly. He snuggled into the other and relaxed again. He kept the other close to him though, snuggling into him. He sighed heavily after a moment.

Natsu would blush softly, he had to admit that Sting moans was quite lovely, so he would wrap gently his arm around the other male's length and slowly start stroking him as he was asleep blushing lightly by his moves, but leaning forward and pressing gently his lips deep at the back of the other male's neck, smiling at his adorable moans and struggles.

Sting groaned and moved a little bit at the touch. "Ahhhh...." He clenched his fists, panting a little bit. It wouldn't be that long before this happened to wake him up from his sleep. Even though he really wanted to sleep at the moment.

Natsu would chuckle softly at the male's cute groans and shake a bit his head, standing up from the bed and throwing the blanket over the blond guy's body to can keep him warm instead Natsu's body temperature as he would start taking off his cloths and walk into the bath "I need to take a bath I still feel sticky since yesterday when we traveled." he would say sighing softly, turning on the bath shower to can fulfill the tub, as he would jump inside when he felt that the water was good enough already, leaving for a little more longer to keep fulfilling water then Natsu will turn off the shower and relax underneath the warm water, but before that he will squish a bit wet oils and soaps which was around to can he make the water steamy.

Sting groaned and rolled over. Not to much later his eyes opened and he blinked. He looked around before hearing the water. That might explain why Natsu wasn't there with him. He sighed lightly and then closed his eyes, waiting for Natsu to get out of his bath or shower, whatever it was. He opened his eyes then for a moment and stared up at the ceiling silently.

It didn't take much of a time for Natsu to finish his bath, he would leave the place grinning, and quite happy for the fresh shower which he had, staring over his bed his grin with grow up "Good morning to you too... hurry up and put some cloths, because we are going to explore today to the spot where Igneel was noticed!"

Sting chuckled and got up. "I know I know." He responded and then grabbed his clothes and threw them on. He wrapped an arm around Natsu and gave him a small kiss. "Hmn...I know..." He mumbled again into the kiss and then pulled back.

Natsu would grin more, as he would press his lips a bit more into Sting's lovely and smile "I love you, my Blondie White Dragon's Slayer." he would say patting gently Sting's head and smile, he loved him so much "Now let's go." he would say and chuckle softly, putting some cloths on, and last but not least his scarf, which looked like scales of a dragon, and take the way towards the exit door.

Sting smiled lightly and then leaned back on the door as he waited for Natsu to dress. He watched the other dress, blushing as he saw the others whole body. It was always a site to see, and honestly he loved to see it as well. When the other was done he smiled. "Alright, come on." He grasped the others hand and walked with.

Smiling Natsu would nod as he will leave for now their room and close the door behind him to lock it up, giving the key to Sting, he would nod and walk down first towards the information office which was settle in midtown of this small village, as he would grin the building of course was huge and fascinating one, but he didn't really care for that, he would just rush inside and look around to find a free informative, grinning some more as he will walk towards the free guy with still Sting holding him tightly he loved when Sting was so affectionate towards him, not letting him go, to go anywhere without him he enjoyed that.

Sting glanced around, noticing the looks they were getting. He snorted and then kept walking along without looking at any of them then. He didn't care what they thought about him and Natsu, he loved him and that was all that mattered to him. Though he had to wonder how finding Natsu's "father" was going to go. More so because he had killed his dragon-parent and Igneel probably knew that.

Sitting finally on one of the free places he will look at the person there, and show his mark of Fairy Tail Magician "We received request in which you are telling us that you had a dragon to handle on your hands and you need help from a magician guild, Fairy Tail will gladly take this request." he would say looking at Sting, Sting didn't had yet a mark and that could cause trouble so to can escape the unpleasant part he would sigh "He just moved from his old guild to ours, he is still under training of our guild rules." He would say as the informatory would nod and pull out papers of work, sliding them towards Natsu, Natsu would sigh and take them to can he check them "Great... paper work.."

Sting chuckled a little bit and then looked at the paperwork, reading it over a little before telling Natsu where to sign and where not to sign. He knew already what was right and what was not. "Alright..." He looked at Natsu. "Just sign where I told you, because those are the good parts on this, the other parts are not. One part included slaying the dragon, and he knew for a fact that Natsu would not do that.

Natsu will smile at Sting and nod gently, as he will sign up the paper, slowly pushing backward the paper work to the checker he will nod "There was indeed a dragon, but he wasn't exactly the most friendly one, however we had luck to get rid of him, with no deaths and sacrifices." He will say, as Natsu will look at him "How the Dragon was looking?" The Pink haired boy will ask, as the checker will look at him and sigh softly "Red one, with original element fire." He will say as Natsu eyes will wide up "That must be Igneel!" He will say standing up as the checker we will look towards Natsu and sigh softly "I am sorry to inform but we currently have no idea where this creature is." He will say looking towards the pink haired guy "That fine, just show me where he land and where he spend most of his time." He will say as the checker will nod and call out for one of the Guards, he will explain to him the situation and where to lead them and the guard will nod "Please follow me this way, sir." He will say respectfully and take the path for leaving the place.

Sting was silent as he remained next to Natsu, smiling lightly. He was glad that the other was happy about this. He calmly followed the other then as they were lead off. He softly took Natsu's hand again when no one was looking, glaring at someone that winked at Natsu. He didn't like that at all. Letting out a small huff he walked along with the other still.

Natsu will look over Sting, he could sense that something was bothering him and he was too calm for his own good "Is something wrong Sting, you've been too silent and calm... since we first left the information section..." He will ask the other questionably, he was a bit worry for him. As well he will follow with Sting the male which was leading them towards the place where the dragon was seen.

"Huh? I'm fine Natsu, just been thinking." Sting responded, looking at the other. "What? Do you think I'm upset or something?" He smiled weakly."I'm fine Natsu really alright?" He said before glancing around the area. He wondered what was going to happen when they came face to face with Igneel, actually he felt worried about it. I killed a dragon. How was Igneel going to take that?

When Natsu approached the place he will sniff lightly as his eyes will grow wider "That not Igneel scent... that scent of many other people!" He will say stepping backward as around 10 or so people will start surround Natsu and Sting till the Guard was knocked off unconscious "Be careful Sting, those guys are black guild I fought with them once." He will say remembering the dark guild from which Erigor was.

Sting cracked his knuckles and glared at them all. "Natsu you forget, I was part of Sabertooth. I can do this don't worry. He got into a fighting stance. "You all choose the wrong day to try and mess with us." He hissed in warning as he waited for them to attack.

Natsu will look at the other and grin "Well let at least have some fun... but here I can definitely sense the scent of a Dragon." He will say getting more serious, as in the next moment, everyone jump forward towards the two males grinning, some pulled out magical swords, other some lighting whips, as everyone jumped forward to attack "Fire Dragon's Slashing Wings!" Natsu will yell out jumping highly up and landing down, making the ground shake, followed by explosion and fire spreading around pushing enemies back, exploding once more once they touch an person.