Fairy Tail - Gray x Natsu x Sting (PRIVATE!!!) - with Rukia-K1

SammuelColdheart

Sting smiled against the kiss, murmuring. "I love you too Natsu...so much..." He pulled back then and pulled out of the other male. He moved so that they were laying together then. "Hmn...we probably can't have a nap can we...?" He sighed lightly. "I mean, we need to get off at the right time..."

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SammuelColdheart

• Rukia-K1

Natsu would chuckle slightly at the other male's statement and shake his head "We better clean somehow off those stuffs and pull out those seeds out of me or I will have hard time walking." he would say shaking once more his head and chuckle a bit, looking at the other.

Sting chuckled and looked at him, smiling. "Fine...~" He said then but before he moved, he kissed the other deeply on the lips. "Hn...love you Natsu." He murmured and then sat up, stretching. "Hmn...yeah cleaning up is a good idea. I'm sure if we don't the people that have to clean up will not be happy." he chuckled.

Natsu would chuckle and shake a bit his head, "You really are a fun guy sometimes.." he would say with a grin, and seems like his body was completely ignoring the stuffs right now "Yea the question is with what?" he was obviously talking to the cleaning, as he would remember that he was brining few stuffs with him, he would reach to his travel bag "Oah, there." he would say grinning and pull out a towel, and he would take off his seeds off of his abs, and reach up to Sting, to clean him up as well, grins "You smell like me." he would say to Sting even though he could sense how Sting, scent almost undo his "You have to pull out those seeds of me... with your fingers..." Natsu would say, placing his two legs on the two side of Sting's waist "I would do it my self but we don't have water around..." he would say.

Sting chuckled a little, kissing his lover. "Fine..." He murmured softly to him. "Hmn..." He didn't question anything as he helped the other. He was just glad that the other was there with him. Honestly though, he was still a bit upset that Natsu almost left without him. He hadn't liked that idea t all.

Natsu would let out a groan of pain when the other removed the seeds from inside his anus, as he would sigh softly when finally they was out and reach up for his cloths to put them on, however from the corner of his eyes he would notice that the other had rather gloomy expression on his face as he would lean forward and press his lips lightly at the other "What the matter? You seems angry for something..." he would say to the other looking at the other male's face.

Sting blinked. "Nothing Natsu, I was just thinking, that's all." Sting patted his lover's hair and then got up and put his clothing back on. He didn't really want to talk about the topic, but that didn't mean he still didn't like it. I mean...if he cared so much why would he have run off like that without even considering...? He thought to himself. He shook his head from the thoughts and finished adjusting his clothing.

Natsu would sigh softly, and wrap his arms around his lover and hug him tightly and sit back in the white dragon's slayer lap leaning his back at the length of the hand and placing his head to rest on the male's shoulder smiling to the other "Come on tell me, what is bothering you so much..." he would say noticing that the other sub in his own thoughts.

Sting blinked a few times before his attention went to Natsu. "Huh? Oh...Natsu really, it's nothing to worry about right now alright?" He patted his head and smiled at him, before chuckling and grabbing the others vest and putting it on him. "Now come on, you need to get dressed~"

"I am ready..." he would mumble, wrapping his scarf around his neck and grin, as always Natsu never leaves without his scarf on him, to can he hide this scar on his neck, he would look outside through the window "Ah the time is passing fast, we are almost there!" he would say pointing out through the window a town at the end of the view.

Sting smiled lightly. "Happy?" He questioned the other as he stood up and stretched. "Hmn, and by the way Natsu, you forgot something...~" He teased as he picked up the others pants. The other may have his boxers on, but he forgot the pants. He chuckled a little, smiling as well.

Natsu would groan softly "Give my pants!" he would say grabbing them and blushing deeply, putting them on and looking to the side a little ashamed, blushing even deeper, thank god that Sting was around to mention them, or it would get bad, soon they will hear a knock on their cabin door.

Sting chuckled a little bit and kissed his lover's cheek. His attention went to the door then. He was just thankful that Natsu put his pants on as he opened the door. "Yes?" He questioned the person that was out there. He wasn't sure who to actually expect to be out there...just hopefully someone that was not in a bad mood.

"We are about to depart sirs, I would ask you to leave the cabin to can we checked it, before you leave the train." the male will say, he was wearing a uniform from the train company, Natsu would raise his eyebrow, and blush again deeply, there was still left overs by their little fun time, he was wondering what the checker will tell them about it.

"Hmn, right, let us just grab our things." Sting said then and closed the door. "I will open it when everything is gathered." He was good at that. He glanced at Natsu then opened the closet and threw him a towel. Hopefully, before they were questioned, they could finish cleaning up what mess they had made.

Natsu would look at the towel as he would sigh softly, and start cleaning the little mess which they did, thank god it was only to one of the sides, it didn't take much time just few minutes when Natsu was done with his spot "I am ready here." Natsu would say getting ready his backpack again, and taking it on his shoulders.

Sting nodded, throwing the towels in the hamper that was in there and then opening the door. He smiled, taking Natsu's hand and walking out of the cabin with him so that the man could get in. He kept a hold of Natsu's hand still. "Hmn..."

The man glared at the two males a bit weird as he looked around, he noticed the stuffs in the hampers, as he would sigh softly and shake his head "E-Everything looks normal, take the hamper and clean it up." he would say to the two guys which was outside the cabin as they will nod and enter in cabin, it was smelling on seeds, it was more then obvious but seems like they ignored it, taking the hamper and leaving the cabin with the third guy.

Natsu would look at Sting and blush deeply when he took his hand like that, and hold it tightly, taking the way for the train is door, which was near by, leaning his head to Sting's shoulder and sighing softly of happiness, as his eyes was closed but it could be said by his face expression that he was happy like that with Sting, but before he enjoys completely on that, his face will get blue again and his motion sickness will get a hold of him, dropping more of his body weigh on Sting's body he didn't feel good again, with this constant train moves.

Sting held the other close to him and didn't let him go. He was smiling still as he held him. He knew they were going to be there soon, so he wasn't too worried about the other and his motion sickness. He held the other against him still and looked out the window silently. "Are you feeling alright?" He asked though still. He looked down at him then.

Natsu would shiver slightly and look up at the blond dragon slayer would still blue face, and fulled cheeks "I... I... I will never... ever... g-get on train again..." he would mumble barely under his hard moves, feeling weaker but his heart was beating really fast, feeling how the other pulled him closer and closer, he would blush deeply as the train would finally stop and passengers would start leaving the metal vesicle.

"You say that everytime." Sting chuckled lightly and looked down at him with a small smile. He held the other still as they exited the train. He looked around slowly and then he frowned. "So...which way are we going exactly?" He questioned and looked over at him once again.

"T-Tavern... I... I need rest..." he would mumble feeling finally a bit more better, however seems like his energy was drained out "W... We will look for him after I... I get my strength back..." he would mumble and lean his head on Sting's shoulder "So please take me to a tavern..." he would mumble and close a bit his eyes.

Sting picked Natsu up, smiling lightly. He walked along silently to a nice place, walking in. He dropped down money and glared at the man as he raised an eyebrow at how Sting held the other. The man gave them a room without question and Sting took the key and walked off to the room without question. He set the other down in the bed when they got there and kissed his cheek.

Natsu skin would shiver slightly by the soft kiss which the third generation dragon's slayer gave to him, causing a soft scarlet color cover his lightly tan cheeks, as he would turn more comfortably into bed and try to relax a bit more, he didn't knew why but when he was with the other he was always feeling quite safe, like he knew that the other will protect him no matter what, letting nothing bad to happen to him, till he is asleep.

Sting left the boy to sleep as he went to take a shower. He took a quick shower and then walked out. Putting a towel around his neck as he walked out, another towel around his waist, he yawned. He walked over to the other one and then smiled lightly and he laid down next to him. He wrapped an arm around the other and then closed his eyes slowly. He was tired as well.