Xianghua

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

• Saga

"Of course," Kuro said, gently kissing Nuka on the lips. He remembered that store they went to for Daria's wedding gift, the unnamed sex shop, and recalled seeing a large selection of maids' outfits there. "Let's go."

Nuka blushed softly.

"Well mom collects midevil torture devices and a lot of the bondage things remind me of them." Nuka said, playing with his fingers.

Kuro almost laughed. "Bondage and torture are two VEEERY different things. The only person I know that goes that far is Emily." Kuro laughed softly.

"But I mean, what about light bondagestuff?" he asked.

"I know but they look so simular." Nuka insisted.

"I don't know..." Nuka trailed it was difficult to explain the natural fear off restraints that hybrids had.

Kuro nodded. "Its fine, I understand."

He pulled into the sex toy warehouse when he saw Christine getting out of her car. "Shit!" He ducked down and hid on thefloorboard.

Christine recognized Kuro's car. "Kuro!" She opened the door and forced a kiss on him.

He pushed her back. "Get off of me!"

Christine looked at him, offended, when she saw Nuka.

She gasped and pointed at Kuro. "You're sick! Evil man!" she yelled.

Kuro rolled his eyes. "Leave."

"Evil, evil man!" Christine continued to yell, pointing at Kuro. She walked to the passenger door, opened it, and tried to pull Nuka out.

Kuro immediately got out of the car. Without a word, he grabbed te woman by the arm and pulled her away.

Nuka was growling softly the entire event, flaring into a louder sound when she tried to pull him from the car but stoped when Kuro pulled her away.

"Kuro?" He asked softly watching Kuro walk off.

Kuro heard Nuka call his name. "Well I guess I should go, it's been great catching up~" he waved as he head back tk the car. Kuro opened the oassenger door and kissed Nuka before he could say anything.

Kuro kissed Nuka one more time. "Lets go get an maid outfit." He smiled, and wrapped his arm around Nuka's waist as they walked towards the store. He would not let go.