Xianghua

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

• Saga

Kuro kissed Nuka again. 'Yes, he really is mine,' he thought. "Nuka..." Kuro asked. "Have you ever masturbated before?"

((The self proclaimed gay sex expert says it's important to know apparently. XD))

"You know I didn't, until I first met you," Kuro admitted. "I don't know what did it, I don't believe in love at first sight, hell, I didn't believe in love until you came along, but since the first day you walked into my class... I had to have you."

"I need you," Kuro whispered back, pushing Nuka back down on the car. He kissed him passionately, then moved down to his crotch. He just needed one suck.

((DAMN YOU LILLITH this is too hot for ne! XD))

((Well aren't you the junior detective. XD Yeah, this is Lillith, I took over because I think Alice is having a yaoi induced seizure. She's just screaming and giggling and WONT STOP KICKING ME. She's rolling around onthe ground, and I keep telling her, YOU'RE GONNA GET CARPET BURN. Dumb bitch. :3))

Kuro licked up Nuka's member, flicking his tongue at the top. He smirked at the Nuka, shoved the while thing in his mouth, then started pumping.

((BITCH KICKED ME AGAIN.))

Nuka covered his mouth, remebering that they were on the hood of a car by a lake, to hold in his moans as Kurosucked on him.

(I am Conan! X3 Lillith do you know what Nuka's big roleplay fantasy is, cause I think we should do that soon >:3)

Nuka bit the palm of his hand knowing how much trouble they could get into if they got caught.

(Its to dress up and pretend to be a maid and get fondaled by his employer*Kuro* >:3)

Kuro sucked even harder. ((CLIMAX DAMN YOU.)) "N..." he tried to moan Nuka's name as he shoved his member as far down his throat as it could go.

((Then we shall do that!))

Nuka released into Kuro's mouth, a moan escaping his hands for a few seconds before he smothered the sound again.

( How soon? I've been dieing to do it sinse I thought of it >

"Anything you like," Kuro whispered wetly in Nuka's ear.

((It's Xianghua again... That scene was a bit spicy for me. XD I made Lillith read it to me~))