Xianghua

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

• Saga

The door opened but it wasn't Nuka, it was a set of brown haired, brown eyed twins, a girl and a boy.

"Oh its the Owen replay." The boy sang distastefully.

"Another smudge on the family." The girl sang back.

There was a growl that came from behind them. t was Nuka and his eyes were grey but unlike last time there were angry instead of distant. He had been bound, his feet and knees were tied with his arms behind his back to keep him from hurting anyone.

"Nuka, I'm so sorry," Kuro fell to his knees and looked at the ground. "Please... I don't expect you to forgive me, I just want you to hear it." Tears ran down his face, but he kept his voice strong.

Nuka fought his restaints angrially.

"I was going to ask you to go to his grave with me so you could meet him!" Nuka yelled.

"We were sympathtic,

he yelled our father's name,

the man who raised him and us,

the man who played the part of father,

for a boy who never had one,

and was the only one of eight to want one." The twins said together.

Kuro continued to look down. "I thought... You called out his name... I was jealous..." Kuro's voice started to shake. "I didn't think, the idea of you being in love with someone else... It kills me, Nuka. More than you know."

Nuka started to cry again, his eyes fading back to the extreme light blue they usually were.

"Depression,

depression,

how it settled in his mind.

taking the blame night and day,

but such a wonderful man came and kept it all away,

but where did his white knight go?" The twins forced Kuro to his feet and pushed him further into the room, closer to Nuka.

"Nuka..." Kuro bent down and put his arm around Nuka. "I told you, you're ALWAYS lovable. Do you think I stop loving you just because I'm mad? Never once have I stopped loving you." He gently pushed sone of Nuka's hair out of his face.

"You said we were over." Nuka sniffled leaning against Kuro the best he could as he was still tied.

The twins watched, having always felt responsiable for the boy they considered their older brother.

"I thought you'd be better off without me," Kuro said quietly, looking down. "I haven't exactly been that pleasant." He had been irritable lately for a reason, but he didn't want to tell Nuka, it'd just worry him.

"I..." Kuro looked at the twins. He didn't want to talk about it in front of them. "I'll tell you later." He kissed Nuka's forehead and walked towards the door.

"Can you get these off me?" Nuka asked and the twins scurried over and remove the bindings.

Once he was free he hurried to catch up with Kuro.

"Kuro." He called.

Kuro didn't answer the door. He just sat there. He knew he couldn't die from Hashimoto's, but his own body had pretty much turned against him, and he didn't have the money to get treatment. He sighed and layed back, staring at the ceiling.

((Okay so most people say Hashimoto's isn't very serious but my uncle got it and it kinda screwed up his life, so IT IS SERIOUS ish. >..

Kuro sighed and stood up. He opened the door, and before Nuka could say anything, he grabbed him and kissed him.

((Your immune system attacks itself. D: ))

"Nuka...." Kuro softly moaned his name as they kissed. He decided he wouldn't tell Nuka. He couldn't. "Please... Stay with me tonight...."

((7 8 9?))