+Lost in Art+

Saga

Yeah, I got the tablet and first drawing. XD.... Gotta practice a lot, I guess. (:

You like his attitude? XD Cool, because I gave the drawing a nice name too ;P "Shades of courage" :3

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• BRIDGET

• nicicia

• Macys

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, definitely I like his attitude. I bet you'll improve soon a lot and do great..

Oh man! love the name!! You've improved in that too, ne? :p

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Digital art is fun, ne? XD Congrats on your first drawing with the tablet ;D I really like the colour theme there.

I'm guessing you use a tablet without a screen, right? They're tricky. I tried one once, it was so strange. xD

Dude! XD I was like -goes to the left,but it leads to the right- =___= Until I realized I had it turned in the wrong side,LMAO. I was really funny last night. XD It's like getting the PC's mouse for first time XD Anyhow, new drawing :3 I'mma get used to it although it is really odd to draw down and look up XD

429965_10200705014622037_1124985082_n.jpg

391396_10200705012421982_163902944_n.jpg

600736_10200705005981821_1613654512_n.jpg

The first drawing was very cool but you're getting even better *_* I love the expression in his eyes :Red_fox:

I love how you caught the expressions, like a mangaka ^_^ You should try making a manga page ^_^

-san

So cool! *___* You're improving sooo fast and I agree with Les that you should try drawing a manga page :hamtaro-005 (6):

Anatomy sucks. XD I am trying to draw in parts from inside to outside. Picked the winged bone for first go. One hell of a part, I must say =_=' I will get it right one of these days.

831_10200714271493453_688138525_n.jpg

Your drawings are very good *_* The eyes of the last one you drew are so real and full of emotion. *_*

This is my first manga page o_O'

And this is Yamare ;D He hates humans, yet loves them.

"Why do you think demons torture humans, Kadou?

Because we hate that selfish ignorance.

The way humans speak for Hell,as if they know what price we've paid for its existence, is simply annoying.

Let me show you the real meaning of Hell."

Chapter 01 - Humans - same for a price;

Tool: Bamboo Pen

Program: Photoshop

Hours: Over 15h

humans___same_for_a_price_by_katsumiuryu-d677ahq.png

That page is so cool, it looks like if it was made by a professional mangaka *__* Would you continue it? I'd love reading it *_*

You have no idea how happy I am now ToT !!

It took me ages,but as first try and as still learning... I can say it was worth it. ;D

As for the story... I have something in mind, but wonder if it's worth the time to make one chapter. XD The plot is very strong and twisted ;D

It looks exactly like a page from a real manga. Really, if you wouldn't say it is your work I would have thought you posted a page from a certain manga. Even the textures and the writing is the same as in a professional manga. I'm amazed. *___*

Well if you ever make the whole chapter, I'll read it. ;D I can only imagine, since this is you first page, then you certainly have the skills to make many more, because you seem to already be at a nice skill level to make manga pages. The textures! It looks professional.

The manga page *__* I knew it would look so great :D It's even better than I thought it would be :D Very very good drawing :Red_fox:

Your drawing is great *___* I love it, it's so very good *_*