+Lost in Art+

Saga

Arie,

Didn't know it was also in Hindu culture. Interesting how stuff are connected. From Egypt to German and then winds carried it to Asia. Odd history.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• BRIDGET

• nicicia

• Macys

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup,the swastika has become so widely...

But I learn it and knew it as our religion of Hinduism symbol. Never find out from where it comes and how's the history.We just accepted from previous ancestors.But so far I read the history,just google it XD...

Arie,

Not going after any style,I just tried creating it as my hand moves. As in,my own try to be original. (:

Well,I have a Photoshop thread,but just doesn't feel right to post my drawings on there. o_O'

Anyhow,many people were/are curious how I draw and it's because I use only ink, believe it or not - I never ever use an eraser. (: Not to mention pencils. =_= I hate pencils....

Other story is that I rarely show my drawings.. and when I make something cool... for some reason I either throw it away to keep it only in my memory,or hide it from eyes. ;D I am odd,yes,I know.

Okay,here I go with what I have drawn. Scanner fucked up long time ago,still have to fix it. So,no other choise except enjoying the drawings snapped with a camera. (:

As for this shoujo one...First thing - I was frigging drunk o_O' and it took me 5 hours to draw in red ink.... Believe it or not,I think I draw better when drunk. LMAO.

197292_1763057730526_1661583719_31673637_2392418_n.jpg

Well,I might show some more later on. If you want. LMAO. Just some people asked me to show them my art and my style. (: -humble mode fail- Admit I am cool now. ;D

I really like this last one..is it your original character?

Saga's first tiger. ;D As I have already said.... I.HATE.PENCILS. =_=

Oh,well. Can't be helped. When I draw something for first time in my life,I use pencils. -> Next time,I will drawn ink tiger

tigera.jpg

Note:

Ignore the mistakes which are poking my eyes. =_='

But for first tiger,it's good. ;D Right? >_>

Wooowwww...I really like this one, the most...it looks like calligraphy drawing..:leaf3:

For first erotic....drawing,it's not bad....I think. -stares- WELL,it could be worse,right? ;D

The original is actually very blurry since camera is...come on,I need a new one,indeed. =/

So,I reversed black and white on PS. (: It looks....so-so. (: From the scale 1-10,I give it a 3. LMAO.

madnessy.jpg

Note:

F*cked up the lips and f*cked up the ass(mind you,not in this way,LMAO).

Well,I'll keep it up the next few days with erotic drawings. Hopefully I can make something worth the drool. (:

Oh my...this one...erotic style ?! Gyaaaaa...love this!! :leaf15:

Here is my kind of calligraphy. (:

P120610_010055_vanila_edit_2.jpg

Wow...you know how to write in calligraphy style...so great!

• 2 weeks later...

I drew this today. Another OC (: Just letting the imagination free. ;D

The paper is actually for poster/cover,that's why it has a line in the middle. (:

Hope you like it,I had hard time coloring it with just three colors in hand,lol.

P120628_102141_vanila_edit_1.jpg

Good work, Saga!

It's lovely when you just let imagination take over, isn't it? Sometimes I get an image in my head to draw, and sometimes I just make everything up on the spot.

Tadam-tadam. >_>

Just trying to draw with pencils... LMAO,Yes,me and pencils - Hell.

I wanted to break the brown pencil or to poke someone's eye with it. -rage time- I hate pencils but they train my hand. =/

Here the sketch,

P120706_141252_Toy.png

And here the ....screwed up coloring....

P120706_145236_edit_2_vanila_vanila.png

What to say...I just want to try out other styles,lol. Fail big time. <_>

I like the colouring... did you use crayons or wood pencils? Not bad at all... I liked the colors you chose :)

Wood pencils which sucked big time,but usually I don't color,so don't have such materials. So,gotta buy some. (:

Thanks! (:

I see.. well.. it's pretty difficult to colour with crayons or wood pencils since the strokes have to be long enough to not to leave any mark where the stroke stopped. Still wood pencils are better than crayons... I know what you're gonna think but in case you want to improve your colouring, try buying good ones, like fabercastell ( no idea if sold there, loool.. sorry)

Anyway, you did a good job!

Hm,usually I color in other way with wood pencils,but those were awful.

I get some pocket knife and "peel" from the pencil some color over the paper. Then with a hand or other paper I spread the colorful sand-like thing and it becomes cool. But those pencils couldn't be "peeled" and so I got annoyed. xD

Oh I see.. maybe they were hard. You know I don't draw, not even near to a decent doodle, but I do mandalas, you know them? colouring relaxes me a lot. And I use wood pencils and a type of them calles watercolor wood pencils that if you wet the tip it's like you're using watercolors paints. They're pretty cool...

• 2 months later...

----

Title: 'A Warm Fall'

Type: Digital

Used time for creating: 3h

Used time for fixing: 1h

Model used:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
by Archaical

Created on song:

by Emancipator

----

The most hardest: The hat

The most easiest: Shadowing

Own critique: Hair went wrong =_= ...

Tool used: You won't believe anyway

Program used: Photoshop CS5

Artist: ©Katsumi (Aka me)

Do Not Use the Work

----