+Lost in Art+

Saga

@Saga

Good drawing as usual so I won't to sue you....^^

But I think you kinda right, for "nazi boy" he looks to cute cause I don't know whenever I heard about "nazi" just Hitler who across in my mind & not to mention it if his face is scary enough....^^;;

Than when I see your drawing Saga-san, uhmmmmmm I change my mind...if all of "nazi boy" looks like that I don't mind if they kidnap me...LOL

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• BRIDGET

• nicicia

• Macys

Top Posters In This Topic

~°~WAR GEISHA ''Senna'' ~°~

Well,sketch like always. Wonder if I will ever draw something to an end xD

P120608_025421_Sunny_Antique.png

Well... I'd like the Nazi boy more without the "Nazi" outfit but I like his facial expression, you kinda always draw intensive gazes

And the geisha... even if it's an sketch,I like it, I like geishas very much! well done dear! keep going... still waiting for Byakuya..-innocent look- :p

Thank you both!

Bridget,

I have blocks in mind when it comes to Byakuya,lol. He is so...difficult. To draw one character,anime or real life one, you have to understand them. So the feeling they give is strong,not static and simple. I go after expressions,but so far haven't improved. Anyhow,I'll draw him. (: When I am able to,lol.

Ooookay,my first try...hope you like what I came up with...

Kuchiki Byakuya - Bleach (Fan art)

••• Beauty ... There is always beauty at every fall of each sakura flowers. •••

P120609_043837_Romantic_edit_2.jpg

hahaha Saga... me always asking and you always spoiling me....

I know Byakuya is difficult, that beauty is difficult and his facial expressions too... but... THANK YOU! for the effort, I love it..really... so send me the file... you know.. for my collection..hehehehe...

I'll wait reaaaaaallyyyy patiently fro Daisy...hehehe... thanks my dearest talented friend!

Thank you for liking my Byakiya try. ;D

He was difficult because he gives away nostalgia,sadness,emptiness,coldness...but yet all that wrapped in a warm strength.

That Nazi boy,got a symbol...-a bit staggering- it's our Hindu's symbol. Nice drawing...

And that geisha looks good,isn't finish yet?

Saga - I loved the geisha, dear! Have you tried drawing in traditional style? I'm so curious of how it'd turn out~

Well,it's the Swastika. Adolf Hitler's symbol. (:

The one on the hat,I fucked it up a bit,but it's still the swastika. (:

- - - Updated - - -

Nezu, I haven't tried any traditional art. I am scared it will come up lame xD

Saga, you won't know until you've tried (; I'm sure you'll do great~

And the swastika is actually originally an egyptian symbol for the sun, which Hitler "adopted" (;

@Saga- Yup,the right facing is for Hindu-卐- and the left facing is for Buddha -卍-

@Nezu- you're right,Swastika arises from the ideology of the German Nazi party "adopted"