+Lost in Art+

Saga

Well,I have a Photoshop thread,but just doesn't feel right to post my drawings on there. o_O'

Anyhow,many people were/are curious how I draw and it's because I use only ink, believe it or not - I never ever use an eraser. (: Not to mention pencils. =_= I hate pencils....

Other story is that I rarely show my drawings.. and when I make something cool... for some reason I either throw it away to keep it only in my memory,or hide it from eyes. ;D I am odd,yes,I know.

Okay,here I go with what I have drawn. Scanner fucked up long time ago,still have to fix it. So,no other choise except enjoying the drawings snapped with a camera. (:

Nurarihyon - FanArt. (:

284415_2118350132614_5605387_n.jpg

Oh,this is a sketch I did.... A psycho,IKR? ;D

294599_2303111671537_1661583719_32243307_1649524431_n.jpg

As for this shoujo one...First thing - I was frigging drunk o_O' and it took me 5 hours to draw in red ink.... Believe it or not,I think I draw better when drunk. LMAO.

197292_1763057730526_1661583719_31673637_2392418_n.jpg

Well,I might show some more later on. If you want. LMAO. Just some people asked me to show them my art and my style. (: -humble mode fail- Admit I am cool now. ;D

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• BRIDGET

• nicicia

• Macys

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy....These are good!!!! *___*

And...you keep amazing us dear Saga ;)

Thank you for showing them to us :D

Thanks ;D For your kind words I might try draw Ichigo for you ;D ;D ;D ;D XDDDD ;P

XDDDD

@Bel,

two things,

1) No idea why when I took a photo of them,two of them became blue and the other one white? ;D

Well,gomen. =/

2) I am lazy to do the shadowing and to finish the drawing,uh... ;D

My kind of Kurosaki Ichigo XD

img20120204154840.jpg

img20120204154933.jpg

img20120204154926.jpg

Oh,well. XD..... Hope you liked it... (Now,don't go on me "It's awesome" because you feel like you have to say it. XD)

aaaawwwww....soo nice memories with the 1st ones dearest....but I still keep my words as 4 or 5 months ago? I like your style

@Kai... lmao... I said the same!!!

Ichigo...*___* , I'm still at the beginning but looks better with long hair...and the jaw...I love it...so sexy squared jaws..

Well done..and without eraser... btw... I love pencils..lmao....

(still keep them... ;P)

Saga's first tiger. ;D As I have already said.... I.HATE.PENCILS. =_=

Oh,well. Can't be helped. When I draw something for first time in my life,I use pencils. -> Next time,I will drawn ink tiger

tigera.jpg

Note:

Ignore the mistakes which are poking my eyes. =_='

But for first tiger,it's good. ;D Right? >_>

Thank you,Nic!

Yes, only ink. If I use pencils which is rare,I state it. But even with pencils,I don't use erasers. I like to see my mistakes. (: Until I dart it down without a mistake,I keep drawing. ;D

Nice work dear... if you are this good at first things..... lmao... I can't wait...hahahaha...

Now..seriuosly.. well drawn..good work... and I LOVE PENCILS.. lmao.....

lmao.. dear... that's me... they're quite useful...and if I don't like the pencil I'm using...then.... a rubber is enough! lmao....

Show me next time a sexy Rin.... hehe...

LMAO! XDDDD..... What the... a rubber,you say.... XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Show me next time a sexy Rin

Sure thing,my dearest. (:

For first erotic....drawing,it's not bad....I think. -stares- WELL,it could be worse,right? ;D

The original is actually very blurry since camera is...come on,I need a new one,indeed. =/

So,I reversed black and white on PS. (: It looks....so-so. (: From the scale 1-10,I give it a 3. LMAO.

madnessy.jpg

Note:

F*cked up the lips and f*cked up the ass(mind you,not in this way,LMAO).

Well,I'll keep it up the next few days with erotic drawings. Hopefully I can make something worth the drool. (:

Ink is over and out of papers. XD Oh,well....

I hate pecils but the urge for drawing hit me.

If it was with ink,it would look better >_

-sighs- ......

398545_3087326116408_1661583719_32555939_196396178_n.jpg

425981_3087321836301_1661583719_32555936_998371505_n.jpg