+Lost in Art+

Saga

IKR? LMAO, I bet pencil hates me >_

You think pen can do? 0_ô I might actually try,but if I fuck it up because it's not that kind of ink..... and that kind of pen..... I'll throw myself out the window,lol.

Glad you liked the rotten art xD

Thanks for the encouragement,Hime. (:

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• BRIDGET

• nicicia

• Macys

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I only use pencils for sketch, or a color pencil. but those are hard to erase T_T;;

Yeah, some pens work nice, depends one how you use it or what pen you choose ;D Lol don't throw yourself, but the pen LOL.

Haha, its not rotten, my art is rotten srsly xD especially hands o_o... hate them... one mistake with a pen, that sucks aload.

you are welcome ^^

First.- dear.....the first one you did..the sexy one...I like it just the way it is..the one you reversed..the "desire on black" lmao.. the other one you did with the "hateful" pencil...well.. I think the guy needs some food..it seems he's starving lmao.. but the effort is appreciated..

Second.- -kisses your everywhere- aaaaawwwwww love... thank you very very much....I LOVE IT!!!! Rin saying my name!!!! needless to say that I kept it..lmao....thank you my dearest....for spoiling me....

• 4 weeks later...

I am an odd person. XD

I used old, very,very old things and started creating something I imagined. >_>" I call it 'Silver promise''. The red thread made me think of the Japanese belief,so yeah. (:

Yin and Yang coming together.

p120322170936bluzy.jpg

For curious ones,here what's in the box,I created.

p120322171108candy.jpg

Don't ask me what I went after because I had no idea. Just kept being random. (:

The corners can be open and under it,there is a Japanese saying,calligraphy. But for good luck,I want to keep it hidden. (:

That looks awesome! Maybe it's because I'm an odd person too, but I really, really like it. That's the kind of thing I would want to get as a present. It's so unique and beautiful! ^^

Thank you,Nic!

I always end up with odd things,but I dislike throwing old possessions away. I just turn them into something uniquely bent and odd. (:

Ahahaha,I'll ship it to you on your next b-day. ;P

Can I say sth? lol..I'll say it anyway...lool....

Well, rather than odd, I find it chaotic, it could be a metaphor of the modern world too, ne? the red thread of fate that connects all of us. It's odd yeah...but abstract concepts are difficult to express....it's the first time I've seen one of your works that's not a drawing or a writing... but it's interesting..trying to figure out the process of your mind to create it...:p

It's not really abstract to be honest. As for being chaotic,hm,may be.

Ahahaha rather mind let the imagination work.

• 1 month later...

omgut i love this!!! you are awesome! Nurarihyon no Mago!!! it's been so long since i've seen it LOLOL awesome drawings Saga~ ^_^b

LOL i love pencil and pen but i suk so i always draw with pencil so i can erase em if i mess up/shot