+Lost in Art+

Saga

no prob! xDDD

Your tiger is amazing btw! I can never draw animals TT_TT my tiger will definitely turn out looking like a porcupine otl.gif panda ready for sacrifice anytime mang~ xDDDD

duuude I forgot to mention this but I love the yin and yang~ It makes me wonder and imagine how you made it xDDDD

still... *touchesyourawesomenesssslikeaboss

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• BRIDGET

• nicicia

• Macys

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even want to mention who I tried to draw,it turned in manga style. I turn everything in manga. =_= Curses.

IMG_20120508_130957.jpg

Note:

I can see the mistakes and the rushed parts,but lazy to even think of finishing it,lol. Sketch,call it.

It's good, Saga! I think I see some of the mistakes you mentioned, but it's still good! ^^

Haha, I get it, I turn almost everything into manga too XD Just love the style, I guess ;D

Mmmmmm *___* nice job!I like it *_* -ruffles Saga's hair- ;D

now I have to make something too huh... how... how...

You're good, darling!~

And you just gave me inspiration to draw a semi-naked Gackt, thank you for giving me my inspiration back *__*

My first OC character, ''Rosuto'' (Lost).

Yeah,yeah, the paper's corner - my fault,leaned too hard and didn't notice it. =_=

Also,blame the damn flash for some parts. =_=

P120515_141244_Sunny_edit_1_Antique.png

Note:

I am partly satisfied with the result. Only thing that I don't really like is how the lips became pouty. I avoid pouty lips,my personal dislike. (:

Thank you,Macys!

I think whatever one creates is considered as art. There is no good and no bad art,it's a question of personal likes. (:

I thought people won't like my original character,first time naming something I drew ;D

Oh dear, it's quite good, I like the gaze and the chin, maybe the mouth a bit small.. hehe.. but it's quite good....

And I agree, whatever it's freated as a way of self expression is called art, keep going...

''THE CHANGE LIVES IN YOU!''

I was sketching and suddenly this idea hit me. (:

I enjoy creating and most of all being creative. When that happens,usually I have messages in my art. Like the one I just sketched. Enjoy the evolution and remember - everything has a price.

I shall contact Apple's products,LMAO! The should check out my idea >_>"

P120523_023307_vanila.png

Don't steal my idea,please. (:

No idea if someone has done such a thing,but I just did it. XD -rushes to Mac OS site,LMAO,joking-

wow Saga i really like your drawings a lot!! *__*

i must say the last one, the apple one, is really great! actually... i should say brilliant!!

thank you for showing us such good works!

Art is definitely something great i must say... and you do have a lot of it in you...

Wow...that's beautiful sketch, Saga-san O_o

I really like the idea of that sketch, "The Change Lives In You"...that's indeed so true! :)

I suggest you really contact Apple now, show them your sketch ASAP to them...:D

Who knows they like it too....:D

Great drawing!! Great message...

Man.........could you stop being so damn talented for just a sec...it's scary just how good you are!!! *__*

'nough said!

Thank you... for showing us your drawings...mind sharing a bit of your mad skillzzz to those poor unskilled ones?! xD

I'm jealous!! *pout*

I love your drawing, like all your previous ones and the message! :D I agree with DeepBlueSea, you should send it to Apple :D Thanks for sharing! :)

@Blue,

Ahahaha,thank you!

I checked Apple's site,but the arrogant message annoyed me.

I quote,

"TERMS OF IDEA SUBMISSION

You agree that: (1) your submissions and their contents will automatically become the property of Apple, without any compensation to you; (2) Apple may use or redistribute the submissions and their contents for any purpose and in any way; (3) there is no obligation for Apple to review the submission; and (4) there is no obligation to keep any submissions confidential."

Not like I need money,or fame. But just annoyed me "your submissions and their contents will automatically become the property of Apple, without any compensation to you". For rich *ssholes, they should respect people showering them with ideas. Not to call someone else's imagination as "their property". (:

So,I gave up on sending it to them. As I said, I don't want anything and I think my e-mail will be ignored,but just annoying rich peopler ...are annoyig. XD

@Bel,

Thank you very much,dear!

I might post sometimes how to sketch with ease. I few tips from meh ;P

We all are talanted,or so I think. (:

@Leslie,

Thank you very much!

I am glad you liked the drawing.(:

@Saga

Meh...what kind of rules submission is that????? --

Just read it make me pissed....How come they doing something like that??? Really they don't respecting the creator at all.... --

It's true if the creator don't want fame & money, Saga-san but at least can they respecting the creator with give them recognition of their creation...but they just made it's as their property --

Are they think idea or everything in this world can be bought with money easily & they will do anything to make much money for themselves including acknowledge others' ideas as their own??? --

I haven't rushed while drawing for awhile,but right now I am so damn lazy,yet wanted to finish it. A DOZEN of mistakes,but well,lazy - Very Lazy.

A new OC ,his name shall be -pauses and looks at him- Kazu Abendroth. For a nazi boy,he looks...too...kind? ;D Sue me,first time trying drawing nazi bishie.

P120531_035004_Toy_Antique.png