+Lost in Art+

Saga

Oh man I was lost with the brushes when I first started xP Still don't know that much about using them though. I only normally use just like 3 different brushes with a few different brush settings.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• BRIDGET

• nicicia

• Macys

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheeee, I spent 4 hours on drawing and drawing, and drawing sky stuff. Getting used to it *o* I am sure I will do better next time ;D It's actually fun ;D Fluffy,fluffy ;D

Thank you,Nic! For the help with finding some tutorials. (:

skyseeker_by_katsumiuryu-d68pled.png

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

You're very welcome! ;D That looks great! So fluffy! XD

I'm happy the tutorials are useful to you. ^^

Hey Nic, I was wondering why the thumb on dA doesn't work for me. As in,I try to give a link to some other image or mention a user with the icons,but doesn't work. Is it for premium only? =_=

I honestly haven't tried linking to someone with icons. So I don't really know. I think it might be premium only. Not sure, though.

I love sketching Yamare :3 Before I turn him into full colored, I wanted to thank to people that like my art and support me *o*

thank_you_by_katsumiuryu-d68tbv4.jpg

It's bad to be lazy when painting, very bad. XDDDD

Trying to get used to brushes ._.'

I know it's not perfect,but heck I am happy because I am starting to 'feel' the brush. ;D

It's been close to one month with my first tablet,so far I am doing good (I think).

Programs: SAI feat. Photoshop

Time: 4 hours

''Looking for angels''

86f743f2c497c353eb224a3256e663b2-d6948sj.png

It looks very good *_* I love the colors you used too and the letters *_*

Your drawing skills improoved so much *___* This drawing is impressive rabbit8 It's so colorful and glossy *_*

-san

Sooooo kawaii *___* I love the colrs and the Asian atmosphere *_* It gives the feeling it's a picture from a magazine with a shiny Japanese street at night *__*

That's so great! You're really improving fast! The colours are so nice and bright. Reminds me of Durarara for some reason XD

• 2 weeks later...

I had this idea of destruction. Scattered form, world, idea and ideals. Because people see everything in a different way, I wanted to sneak into their imagination. I left the destruction of colors be in the range of white-black. As the silence can be music, so the colors without given palette can be colorful. In my mind, I wonder... do I really see it with black and white? (:

Sign can be roughly translated as 'what sort of color on earth ... do you know?'

Original size is 2500x2500 but had to resize it because of copyrights. (:

--------------------

Programs: SAI feat. PS CS5

Time: 3 hours.

68c951b1f44f82dd7bf9b045242321fd-d6alw87.jpg

I am done... first contest just for three days... I worked under pressure,out of time...not to mention the frustration... Simple work and fast made because if I went for too much details..it'd take me a month,LOL.

Anyway, the theme is "YOUNG AGAIN" in anthro style. (:

Anthro style is animals featuring human character or vice versa. I did both. The lion with the odd illusion of human hair XD [heck,my lion has a hair style! XD] and half-human and half-phoenix. I see 'youth' as power,not wisdom. Thus I used the lion. But also it has to be 'young again',so I thought...being reborn. The phoenix came to mind. (:

Well, enjoy!

reborn_of_fire_by_katsumiuryu-d6b44u1.png

holy cats! that's fxxking amazing *___* it's awesomeness *_* n u're cruel burning us more despite the hot weather :p

The exhaustion was worth it. It's really really good *_* One word: hot *_* Good luck :D

Amazing artwork! The gazes, the flames, the sparkles, it looks like they are forming out of lava and fire. It's really good and I wish you good luck for the contest! ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

That's so.. amazing *__* You improve so much with each next drawing! ^_^