Aftermath (Naruto x Sasuke) (YaoiLoverfangurl19xAkiravadel)

akiravadel

Sasuke looked into those blue eyes then nodded his head and pushed Naruto to the wall kissing him hard. He pressed his smaller frame against his.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• akiravadel

Naruto tok his lips from Sasuke and said'' Sasuke kle off my clothes and i do the same to you'' he said start to kle off Sasukes clothes.

Sasuke started removing the blond clothes and ran his thin fingers over his skin. He helped Naruto slip his shirt over his head exposing his pale skin.

Sasuke moaned then gasp and arched up a bit, "Mnn... Naruto." He leaned against the wall as he looked down at the other man.

Naruto so on Sasuke and said''Yes whats is it Sasuke-kun? and is alrigt i call you Sasuke-kun?'' he asked moved his hand on Sasukes member.

"Just Sasuke... e-everyone else uses the -kun... I like it when you call me Sasuke," a soft blush came over those pale cheeks. He trembled his member dripping precum.

Naruto tok his mouth ut of Sasukes member and said'' Your very sensitive today Sasuke,You dont need to hold your voice down,I love to hear your voice''he said before he tok his mouth on Sasukes member again and suked it faster and deepere.

Sasuke shuddered and leaned over him a little his legs shaking, "ah... d-dobe... mn..." He felt so close but he didn't want to come yet. It was still too soon! They just started!

Sasuke arched against the wall and came into his mouth panting hard, "Ahhh... hah..."

He trembled his black eyes looking at the ceiling but not focusing on anything. Love... this man really loved him and he could feel it. He always felt it which is why this bond was so strong and he meant to break it, but he couldn't kill him.

Naruto his lips from Sasukes member and swallowd his cum and tok his finger ut and so on Sasuke and said''Sasuke are ready for it now?'' he asked him.

Sasuke looked down at him his eyes glazed over with lust, he nodded his head and moaned softly wanting him so badly. He leaned back against the wall more and reached his arms out to him. He wanted him so bad.

Sasuke cried out and wrapped his arms and legs tightly around him, "AHHHH!!! Ahhh... Naruto!" He tremble against him as he realized it felt different this time. It felt amazing!

Naruto so on Sasuke and said'' AHHHH Sasuke i goona cume soon AHHHH lats us cum together AHHHHHH'' he said and feelt is climax is coming.

"Ahhhh!!!AHHH!!" Sasuke cried out as Naruto rubbed against his spot and sent him over the edge. He came across their stomachs then his legs started to slip off Naruto's sides. He moaned softly surprised he could even make those sounds. He sounded like a woman...

Naruto cumets his last shot and he lay on sasuke and tok his member outside of Sasuke and he start talking'' Thats whas awsome Sasuke, I Love you sasuke so much and i wonder you whant to go ut whit me tomorrow Sasuke'' he asked in happy voice.

Sasuke panted softly and nodded his head, "sure..." Those three little words were starting to bury themselves into his heart and it scared him. He nodded his head slowly and grabbed one of their shirt wiping himself off, "I think I want to become a ninja here again."