Aftermath (Naruto x Sasuke) (YaoiLoverfangurl19xAkiravadel)

akiravadel

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• akiravadel

Naruto so Sasuke walked ut the door and start talking to Tsunade'' I dont want to say it but i dont trust Sasuke, he is hiding something from us and i think i know what he is hiding and it has something do whit his lost memorys, I think Sasuke remember must of it but dont what to tell us, So what are we goona do?'' he asked.

Tsunade looked at Naruto as she took all that in, "if he really does remember that much... he'll need to be detained. We can't have him loose to plan his revenge. No matter what he says Naruto people don't just change. He's been seeking his revenge for many many years. I'm worried he's using you to plan things out."

Naruto so on Tsunade and knew she has right, self om he whis she didnt have right, Naruto suddenly start crying and said to Tsunade whit tear in his eyes'' sniff i know you have right Tsunade is just i whis you dont have right sometimes, sniff i know i did the wrong thing to fall in love whit him but i cant hjelp it, Because im has loved him since we whas kids and my love for him just get stronger everyday and i Love him so much it hurts Tsunade he is so important to me, I see myself in him and we both opplevd to loss some important to us and i whant to hjelp sasuke and get him to realie at he is not alone anymore, And i know person cant change easly and i know that but i still love him so much, So what am i going to do Tsunade'' he said cryed harder.

Tsunade stood and walked over and did something she hadn't done in a while with him, she hugged him. After Jiraya died she vowed to be more maternal with him when he stormed out angry at her the last time. She rubbed his back and held him gently, "love is... It's a hard things to have sometimes. Sometimes we loose the ones we love and nothing can change that." She lost her love...

Sasuke stood outside of the room and opened his eyes as he listened. So that was how he felt... He started down the hall and broke into the forbidden jutsu area. He stole a couple of scrolls and an ANBU outfit putting it on. This would be easier for him to blend in. Sighing heavily he escaped Konoha and sat just outside the city and looked at the scrolls.

Naruto hugged back and said still teard eyes'' Sniff you have right but i wont loss him, not anymore, i lost him one and i dont let it happend second time, I love him for much and let that happend, sorry Tsunade but i must go and find Sasuke afterall im his gurdian and sensei, So we talk latters Tsunade'' he said stopet crying and stopet hugging Tsunade.

(sorry about douple post again, something hangs up)

Naruto hugged back and said still teard eyes'' Sniff you have right but i wont loss him, not anymore, i lost him one and i dont let it happend second time, I love him for much and let that happend, sorry Tsunade but i must go and find Sasuke afterall im his gurdian and sensei, So we talk latters Tsunade'' he said stopet crying and stopet hugging Tsunade.

Tsunade smiled and wiped his tears from his cheek, "I know." He kissed his forehead.

"Keep him in line. He'll need it," she smiled and walked over to her desk sitting back down.

Sasuke looked at the seal on his shoulder from Tsunade sealing his memories. He chanted what was on the scroll and removed the seal causing it to tear his skin a little. He panted and threw the scroll to the side. He blinked his eyes and activated his eyes. He looked around and traced were that strong power was.

The man who unlocked his memories earlier was before him, "Madara."

Madara smirked behind his mask, "my men will be here within the hour to take down the village." Sasuke nodded, "I have only one request. Naruto is mine."

Naruto search for Sasuke after some hour he so Sasuke outside Konoha and so at Sasuke stole forbidden jutsu for sealing memories and Realishe at Sasuke has used the forbidden justu and start talking to Sasuke'' Please Sasuke dont tell me at you have used forbidden jutsu for sealing memories on you self, Have you sasuke?'' he asked litte bit afrid what is going to happend now.

Sasuke stood and walked over to him, "sealing my memories. That wasn't very nice of you guys." He put a hand on his hip as he looked at the other man. "Honestly how long did you think this would last?"

Naruto so on Sasuke and realishe at the old Sasuke whas back and he answert back'' I know it whas wrong of us Sasuke, but we did it for you so you can get new chance and right up the wrong thing you did and Tsunade did it for you so you slapp death sentrence. For to be honest i didnt whant you to forgett because i love the old Sasuke very much, more that the new Sasuke so forgett everything, I love you Sasuke of all my heart and i cant loss you second time, So please Sasuke stop you plan for get revenge on Konoha they didnt mean to what happend to Itachi, They know what wrong they did and ber you om forgivness Sasuke, So please stop this and come back to me, I promise to hjelp you trought this and make you happy, You are not alone anymore you have me now and i promise not to leave you behind'' he said to Sasuke.

Naruto so on Sasuke and realishe at the old Sasuke whas back and he answert back'' I know it whas wrong of us Sasuke, but we did it for you so you can get new chance and right up the wrong thing you did and Tsunade did it for you so you slapp death sentrence. For to be honest i didnt whant you to forgett because i love the old Sasuke very much, more that the new Sasuke so forgett everything, I love you Sasuke of all my heart and i cant loss you second time, So please Sasuke stop you plan for get revenge on Konoha they didnt mean to what happend to Itachi, They know what wrong they did and ber you om forgivness Sasuke, So please stop this and come back to me, I promise to hjelp you trought this and make you happy, You are not alone anymore you have me now and i promise not to leave you behind'' he said to Sasuke.

(What about now akiravadel)

"They were planning on killing my family and my brother stepped in! He would rather kill his own kind then have these low life do it! Because... he wanted to protect me," Sasuke glared at Naruto. "I'm going to do to them what they did to me."

"And your going to help me," Sasuke pulled out a scroll that unlocked the seal on Naruto's stomach.

Naruto so on Sasuke and said'' Fine by me, So long i can be whit you nothing matter anymore'' he said screamed after sasuke unlock his seal.

Sasuke was a bit surprised how easily Naruto gave in. Didn't he want to be Hokage? Didn't he want to protect the village no matter what? He stepped back from the blond wondering if this was a mind game he was playing...

Naruto so Sasuke step back and wonder why he did that so Naruto asked Sasuke'' Sasuke whats wrong? arent you going to reales my seal?'' he asked in confused voice.

"Are you trying to trick me? Convince me to give up using that backwards logic? You love this place... you've always complained about loving this place..." Sasuke held his hand up towards his stomach. "If I release it... you'll be the one who destroys it."

Naruto suddenly hugged Sasuke and said'' well that true but how can i be in this place whitout you sasuke, the plase whould not be the same witout you Sasuke and I love you so much Sasuke at i will do everything to be whit you, Whis the his to risk to destroy this place i will do that, everything for to be whit you Sasuke becuse you is important to me, how can i be Hokage whitout you besdide of me'' he said whit tear in his eyes.

Sasuke looked over his shoulder and felt his chest tighten, "do you just expect me to forget everything they did to me? To my clan?"

The raven trembled a little wondering what to do now, he felt conflicted.

Naruto still hugged Sasuke said'' Of course not, I know at sometimes is thing we whis not forgett and i know at is not easly for you to forgett the so happend in the past, all the im saying is ta me whit you Sasuke becuse i cant be Hokage whitout you becuse i love you so much'' he said kissed Sasuke on the lips.

Sasuke looked at him feeling very conflicted. He looked down as he felt those powerful men approaching. If they hadn't... if he hadn't realised his feelings for the other this hesitation wouldn't be happening...

"Madara... is controlling a large group of ninjas who have died. One of which... is my brother," Sasuke looked at the blond's very blue eyes. "I don't know what to do..."

Naruto so on Sasuke and said'' Its alright Sasuke im going to hjelp you, But we cant do this alone we need hjelp, First we are going to Tsunade explaine everything and getting hjelp to kill Madara and his avdied ninja, So what are you saying Sasuke do you trust me'' he asked whit a smile.

Sasuke hung his head then nodded his head, "I do."

He trusted Naruto more than he trusted himself... He couldn't believe he was doing this. This was his chance at revenge!!! And now... this was happening...

Naruto smiled at Sasuke and said'' Good then, La us leave to Tsunades office and explaine to her everything, Whis is alright whit you Sasuke'' he asked.