Aftermath (Naruto x Sasuke) (YaoiLoverfangurl19xAkiravadel)

akiravadel

"You should stop talking so much dobe," Sasuke turned his head and kissed him again. One of his hand moved to run through his hair touching those blond locks he wanted to touch so much.

A dark figure was sitting in the window and jumped away, he smirked evilly as he went happy to see things were working out in his favor.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• akiravadel

Naruto walked mot sasuke hugged him and said'' its alright sasuke whis you dont love me right now, i can wait until the day come when you love me but i come always to love you sasuke no matter what, I can understand at you have lot to think about so why don you get a rest, im going to walk around Konoha for a while, i come back soon okey sasuke-kun love you'' he said and walked out his door and walked down his stairs.

Sasuke watched him go and relaxed back on the bed. He yawned and closed his eyes as he started to drift asleep. After all of that he was exhausted and needed to get some sleep.

Naruto walked trough Konoha when he feelt somone watched him but he didnt see anyone, so he walked futher in konoha and com to trenings ground and start to tran litte bit after some traning he walked back home after he walked in his house he so sasuke sleep pacefully. after he stellt himself he walked and lay besiden of sasuke and sovnet.

Sasuke slept until the morning and yawned. He suddenly realized he was in a genjutsu and tensed looking around. He activated his eyes and immediately regretted it. Before he knew how to use them but now he didn't know the length he went to to get the abilities he had. He cried out in pain and fell back on the bed holding his eyes and blood came down.

A man wearing a strange mask came down and put his hand on Sasuke's head, "release."

Sasuke screamed and the genjutsu slipped away. The man was gone before anyone could sense him. Sasuke tossed on the bed screaming and holding onto his head and blood tears went down his cheeks, "AHH!!!! AHHHHH!!!"

Naruto wake up see Sasuke in pain and wonder who did this. He so sasuke bleed from his eyes and walked for to hent some paper and renset blood from sasukes eyes and after he walked for to kast the paper he walked back to sasuke and hugged him and said''its okey now sasuke your goona be alright,im here whit you okey,you can realex now'' he said to sasuke kissed him hopet he have hjelp sasuke to calm down.

Sasuke was shaking so hard in his embrace. Flashes of horrible things he'd seen or done raced through his mind. He clung to Naruto and just kepy whispering, "stop... please stop... I never..." After when seemed like forever he finally pulled back from the blond and rubbed his eyes. Everything was very blurry but he could at least tell that it was Naruto there and if he was close he could see him but far away was the problem.

Naruto so worried on sasuke and said''are you okey sasuke-kun?whis you whant can i bring you to doctor whis you dont feel to well?'' he asked sasuke and stroke his cheek.

"No I'm fine Naruto," sasuke stood and walked over to the window looking out at the city. He needed time to sort out his thoughts.

Naruto walked mot sasuke hugged him and said'' okey then i understand but the question is who get you in genjutsu änd who whas the person so free you from genjutsu? i whould like to know that, so tomorrow we are going to Tsunade and tell her about this and hope she can hjelp to figure who did this to you, whis is alright for you sasuke-kun?'' he asked sasuke so worried on him.

Sasuke's dark eyes shot to Naruto's blue eyes looking at him, "no. We don't need to tell her I'm fine. I'll figure out whats going on myself." He turned to look back out the window surprised that this man would do this so early in the morning. Maybe it went on longer than he thought.

Naruto so sad down on the floor and said''sigh okey then im just worried about you sasuke,a ninja get you in gjenutsu and somebody get you fri from gjenutsu and what whill happend next sasuke,next can happen at they kinap you and i will not let the happend to you sasuke i love you and care for you so much than let the happend,and the whil be a problem to figure ut our own,so we are going to tell Tsunade you like it or not, so i must go miself'' he said to sasuke more angry than sad.

Sasuke shot to Naruto and grabbed the front of his shirt, "Don't you dare go to her. I will handle this. I want to know what really going on." Now he was behaving more like his old self. The not so good old self. He released his shirt and started getting dressed. Pulling on dark clothes.

Naruto whas litte bit scared but tok this all in and said'' do you think im scared for you,i have never be scared of you and im going to never be scared of you. Im just worried about you im scared whis something is going to happend to you, think about to loss you sasuke is the most im scared of and be alone in this world uten you so im hjelping you whit this one sasuke you like it or not, you are not going to this alone sasuke because im in love whit you'' he said to sasuke whit sad and worried emotion on his face.

"Will you stop with these long speeches about love!" Sasuke glared at him. "The more you say it over and over the less it has any meaning dobe!"

He walked over to him, "don't sit here and think because I slept with you means I feel the same." He grabbed the blond's chin. "You need to stop talking so much it's annoying."

Naruto reales at the old sasuke whas back and missed the new sasuke and he suddenly start crying and walked ut his door and so on sasuke whit tear in his eyes before he walked ut. After some minut he whas somewere in Konoha deep in trough what do.

Naruto so he bumped on Sakura and said'' No im not alright i big it for falling so hard in love'' he said crying very hard.

Sakura sighed, "well no wonder Sasuke's pushed you away. Your crying like I used to." She smiled trying to make light of the situation. "I guess he liked how strong you were, that you never took his crap. Since he's been back all you do is cry." She wrappe her arm around his shoulders.

Naruto hugged Sakura back and said'' You have right Sakura-chan im a big cry baby, i dont know why im crying so ofte is just at im scared at Sasuke shull be himself again and start to destroy this viliage and get death sentrenc and die before me,but i must be strong and belive in sasuke and trust, and be there for him when he need me the most. And must not let sasuke push me away anemore, I love sasuke and i must prove how much i love him and the protect him for other so still whant him dead, Thank you Sakura im lucky have you as my bestfriend'' he said to Sakura slitt tear in his eyes.

Sakura smiled softly at him, "it's good you still have that kind of faith in him." Unfortunately after their last encounter he faith in Sasuke had dwindled. She reached up and wiped his tears away, "now no more of that. Sometimes he needs an ass kicking so give it to him."

Naruto laughed and said'' Thank you Sakura-chan for everything, And yes im going to gi sasuke a real ass kicking'' he said smiling to Sakura and after he said good bye to Sakura he walked home back to sasuke.

Sasuke had left to follow the man but was stopped by ANBU. He was arguing with them outside when he spotted the blond, "I told you I was going to look for the dobe and here he comes."

"They were paranoid I was going to do something. Apparently they have been watching the house," Sasuke pushed past the ANBU. "See my babysitter is back." He sighed realizing they were watching him like a hawk. Then how come they didn't see that masked man come into his room?

He pondered that for a moment then started down the street.