Aftermath (Naruto x Sasuke) (YaoiLoverfangurl19xAkiravadel)

akiravadel

Naruto so on Tsunade and said'' well Its about Sasuke he is in the hospital now and well he is blind now, Do you think you can get Sasuke to see again?'' he asked.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• akiravadel

Tsunade looked at him, "I don't know I'll have to do some research."

Kakashi ran by them to finish chasing off the men.

Tsunade looked to the blond, "lets head back."

Tsunade made it into the hospital and had to heal a couple people by the front door, "Naruto go ahead. I have people who are dying that need me."

Sasuke sat up in the bed his head tilted down a little. His eyes were open but all he saw was black. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes memories of Naruto's strong form flashed in his head but... he couldn't remember his smile... His eyes suddenly felt hot and he blinked a couple of times making the tears go away.

Naruto nodded so he walked to Sasukes room and he walked in to Sasukes room and so Sasuke crying so he walked mot him and hugged him so he start talking''Whats wrong Sasuke?'' he asked.

Sasuke was startled then sighed in relief when he realized who it was, "I'm not crying." He close his eyes and leaned against him.

Naruto so on Sasuke and start talking''Whis you say so, Did you know Sasuke, Tsunade shall try to get you to see again, Its that a good news, I be very happy whis she can get you to see again becuse that can i see your beutifull eyes again, I love you Sasuke and i goona always to love you no matter what and the finds nothing so can change that'' he said kissed Sasukes lips.

Sasuke wasn't expecting the kiss so responded late. He thought Naruto was too hopeful about his eye sight but... He looked in his direction, "Naruto..." He reached up his arm that lead him up to touch his face. He pulled him down kissing him hard.

Sasuke moaned softly in his mouth and held him close. He didn't want to admit how scared he was. His body was shaking more and more as they kissed.

Naruto stopet kissed Sasuke and tok his lips from Sasukes lips and he start talking to Sasuke'' Dont be afraid Sasuke, I know you cant see so let me do everything, trust me okey Sasuke'' he said tok clothes of Sasuke and start licked Sasukes neck.

Sasuke shivered and decided not to retort this time. He was going to yell, I'm not afraid, but the words never came out. He panted and wrapped his arms around the other man. Everything... his whole world had come crashing down. His revenge would never happen, his clan wouldn't be rebuilt... and his sight was gone.

Closing his eyes he arched up against him pressing his smaller body against his.

Sasuke shuddered under the blond, "ah..." He arched up his body wrapped in bandages. He had patches here and there all over him. He ran his fingers through the other hair.

Naruto start to suk the other nipples before he moved to Sasukes stomach and licked it after that he tok of Sasukes pants and start licked his member.

Sasuke gasped and trembled hard under him. He felt so incredibly vulnerable...Panting hard he arched up under him, "ahhh... Naruto..."

Sasuke blushed, "I-I was just moaning... your name..." He turned his head away feeling his eyes on him. His member twitched at the thought of the blond staring at his helpless body.

Naruto answert back'' He he i know that all i whant to hear you say it'' he said before he start suking Sasukes member.

Sasuke trembled as he felt his orgasm approaching, "I-I'm gonna come!" He moaned and came into his mouth.

Just then the door opened as Kakashi and Tsunade walked in. They stood in the doorway for a moment then Tsunade shut it, "come out when your done!"

Naruto bluched deep red when he so Tsunade and Kakashi walked in and now out the door again, so he swallowd Sasukes come and so Sasuke and said he whould be back, so he climb down from Sasukes bed and out of Sasukes room and torwards Tsunade And Kakashi and he start talking to them'' What is wrong Tsunade, is it about Sasuke'' he asked in worried voice.

Tsunade sighed, "I said I would meet you up here or don't you remember?" She shook her head and looked at him.

"I never wanted the image in my head... I knew about it but seeing it..." Tsunade sighed. "How is he doing besides that?"

Sasuke meanwhile felt around and found his pants pulling them back on. This was unbelievable!!!

Naruto so on Tsunade and said'' Yes i remember that so sorry about that, So what you really whant Tsunade and what is Kakashi-sensei doing here?''