Aftermath (Naruto x Sasuke) (YaoiLoverfangurl19xAkiravadel)

akiravadel

Naruto so on Saskue whit a question on his face and said'' What do you mean you are going to do something, and im not your babysitter, whis you dont whant to live whit me to begin whit so why did you said yes when i asked you?'' he asked sasuke whit a angry voice.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• akiravadel

Naruto so on Saskue whit a question on his face and said'' What do you mean you are going to do something, and im not your babysitter, whis you dont whant to live whit me to begin whit so why did you said yes when i asked you?'' he asked sasuke whit a angry voice.

(Sorry for douple post but i dont know how to delete my first post)

(thats okay)

"What the hell is your problem? The ANBU stopped me because I was leaving the house without you," Sasuke glared at him. If he was wanting a fight he was ready to give it to him.

Naruto so on Sasuke and said'' Gomenasai sasuke-kun i trough you whant to leave this viliage again or find the person so get you in gjenutsu and the person so gave you free from gjenutsu, aneway sasuke sorry for the so happend not so long time agao it's just im scared to loss you again Sasuke-kun and i will never se you again but thats whould i said before but this time im not scared anemore because what an you do i will follow you and i is goona hjelp you to find the persone your are after Sasuke-kun'' Naruto said in Happy voice.

Sasuke shot a look at the blond, "were you always this annoying?" He put his hands in his pockets and sighed.

"Dobe? Lets get something to eat and then head home..." he averted his eyes. After what they did the other night he couldn't really bring himself to be mean.

Naruto so on Sasuke and said'' I guees i have you must live whit it and of course can we go to eat, im litte hungry aneway'' he said to sasuke.

Naruto and Sasuke walked in the restaurant and sat ned to bestill a mat after sometime a waitress come and asked what they will ha to eat and Naruto answert'' Im bestille a Sushi plus water to me thank you, What about you sasuke-kun?'' he asked.

Sasuke handed the menu back, "Sushimi special and plum tea." He leaned forward an folded his hands resting his chin on them. Dark eyes looked over the table at him wondering what to do.

Naruto asked sasuke'' Sasuke what is wrong? You have acting weird since you be free from gjentsu, You know you can tell me everything i promise to not tell aneyone,Your secrect har safe whit me, So do you whant to tell me whats is wrong?'' he asked.

Sasuke looked across the table at him then smirked, "is my secret safe? You just blurted out our love in the street the other day." He chuckled and sipped his water.

Naruto so on sasuke whit blush on his face and said'' well my feelings for you is not a secret, its just i didnt know i loved you before i meet you again, I have not problem to tell others at i love you Sasuke, So do you whant to tell me or not?'' he asked.

Naruto so suprized on Sasuke and said whit a smile on his face'' Thank you Sasuke for at you say that words to me, It means alot to me and i really whanted to spend time whit you too'' he said after that come waitress whit theire food and they start to eat.

Sasuke looked down at his food and felt his stomach to a flip flop but he would make himself eat as much as he could. A part of him wanted to wring the blonds neck but then a part wanted to hold him close and never let go. How could he tell him part of his memories returned...

He swallowed his food and was able to eat more than half. Then on top of it he wanted Naruto to embrace him and never let him go. Take him again like he had! He wanted more of that. Maybe then he would forget those terrible memories. Now he has a chance at a new beginning.

Naruto whas finish whit to eat his food and so Sasuke and said'' Sasuke your memories have returned havet they?'' he asked.

"Why would you say that?" Sasuke looked across the table at him. Was he caught? There was no way the dobe would have noticed... would he?

Naruto so on sasuke and said'' Why whould i say that well the are because the old sasuke are back,your arent the new sasuke anymore are you'' he asked.

"I got a little back but not much," Sasuke lied but he figured even some memories would bring himself back. "I just want to live my new life with you."

Naruto so Sasuke and said'' Thats good to hear,im whant to be whit you for resten of my life too because i love you so much Sasuke,anyway i have payed the bills now lets go home'' he said whit a big smile on his face.

Sasuke nodded his head ad followed Naruto home, "now then." Once they got inside he wrapped his arms around Naruto and kissed him hard.

Sasuke moaned kissing back harder his feeling for this man really starting to hit him. He really had feelings for him and wanted to stay with him now.

Naruto tok his lips from Sasukes lips and said'' I love you Sasuke so much,Your are everything to me,so please promis not to leave my side again and be whit me forever becuse uten you i cant live,So Sasuke do you love me and whant to keep this promise to me'' he asked Sasuke whit a smile on his face.