Aftermath (Naruto x Sasuke) (YaoiLoverfangurl19xAkiravadel)

akiravadel

"I wanted to make sure he could be... in case he really wasn't on our side yet," Kakashi looked at Naruto. "I was here for backup."

Tsunade sighed, "We can't trust him. We never can Naruto."

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• akiravadel

Naruto said in angry voice'' I know we can trust Sasuke he whould never leave the viliage again, im sure of that, How can he leave the viliage when he is blind now, Whis he is leaving the viliage whould i leave the viliage whit Sasuke, I trust Sasuke of all my heart and i whould never betray him, I love Sasuke of all my heart, he is everything to me, More than there can imagine. Im goona be his side now he is blind and tak care of him, But we talk more laters Kakashi-sensei and Tsunade, I proimse Sasuke to be back and i goona hold that promise'' he said walked back to Sasukes room still angry.

Sasuke could hear Naruto slightly. He knew he sounded angry which meant there were probably talking about what to do with him, "so are they finally sentencing me to death? I wouldn't blame them."

Tsunade growled angrily. This was ridiculous! Throwing his life way for him?! She sighed knowing is wasn't ridiculous... She need to think and do some research, but if he stayed alive the people of Konoha were not going to be happy.

Naruto walked in to Sasukes room more calmer now and sat on chair beside of Sasuke and start talking to him'' sorry about that Sasuke, I just get angry on Kakashi and Tsunade sometime, they dont understand how much you mean to me and how much i care for you nok to trust you very much, I love you Sasuke and i gonna always be beside of you no matter what will happend'' he said whit a smile.

Sasuke nodded his head, "you place... way too much trust in me dobe." He closed his eyes and tilted his head down. He felt stuck and lost in this place. After his memories returned he had a hard time dealing with what he did and what he'd seen.

"Maybe... we should erase all my memories... and you just tell me we're lovers."

Naruto blucked litte bit when Sasuke said he want to be his lovers so he answert back'' No i cant let them do that to you i mean i Love the Sasuke before me not the Sasuke so lost all his memories, I shall figure how we can be together uten you get death sentrence or you loss all your memories, Becuse i dont whant that to happend to you Sasuke your are my bestfriend and that person I love so much and i gonna be beside of you and proteckt you no matter what will happend Sasuke'' he said hugged him.

Sasuke sighed, "Naruto... I can't forgive them... but now I can't obtain my revenge. My dream plague me, my mind never stops remembering the horrors of that night. I can't... I don't want to remember it anymore..." He held onto his shirt tightly.

Naruto still hugged Sasuke said'' Please forgive them Sasuke they didnt mean all that i know that for sure, Dont you think the the threede Hokage whent to ret up his mistake before he died and dont you think at your own brother whant you to live happy life uten revenge, I think Itachi really whant to died becuse he know he did a mistake to kil his own parents and i think at reason for Itachi let you live is at he whant you to kill him not somebody else so he can die pecafull at he know at his brother so he loved so much killed him for all the mistake he did and feel very qulty for, So please Sasuke give them one more chance Sasuke, I know they feel very qulty for the did for your brother and your clan, Please do this for me Sasuke i really whant you here and i whant you to remember everything not just the bad ones but the good ones to i is gonna beside of you Sasuke and hjelp you trough hard times, Your not alone anymore Sasuke you have me now and i is not gonna leave you or betrayl you, So what are you saying Sasuke do you think you can give them more chance to right up all theys mistake?'' he asked.

Sasuke trembled as tears streamed down his face, "I don't know if i can..." He sniffled and shook his head then pulled him closer so he could hide his face in his shirt. He didn't know what to think, he just felt so lost...

Naruto so at Sasuke cryed said'' Its okey Sasuke, you dont need to forgive them right now, all im saying is that you can try to forgive them and forgett all about the past and move in the future and start a new begin whit me'' he said strykketSasukes hair whit his hand.

Sasuke trembled in his arms, "Naruto... f-fuck me... until I pass out." He didn't want to think right now. The memories were too painful and that's all he could see.

Naruto so on Sasuke and said'' sure i whould love to'' he said start kissing Sasuke on the lips and moved his tounge inside Sasukes mouth.

Sasuke moaned into his mouth kissing back. He held him tightly and pulled him on top of him. This was it, this man was his everything. He would do whatever he asked and love him for it.

Naruto tok his lips from Sasukes lips and start licked Sasukes neck before he moved to Sasukes nipples and licked it and suket it.

Naruto stopet suked Sasukes nipples and answert back'' No i cant do that becuse i whould hate to see you in pain and i dont whis to hurt you so just wait litte longer'' he said licked Sasukes stomace and moved to Sasukes member and start licked it.

Sasuke moaned and stated getting impatient. He thrust up into his mouth and gripped the sheets. His senses wee heightened because of his lack of sight.

Sasuke arched and came into his mouth again. He moaned wanting him inside him now. He panted and sat up running his hands down Naruto's body and pulled his member out of his pants stroking him, "oh please..."

Naruto swalled Sasukes cum and so on Sasuke and said'' sigh fine then but tell me whis hurts for much'' he said put his member inside Sasuke and trustet slowly inside Sasuke.

Sasuke hissed his body trembling under the other man's. It felt good but at the same time it burned like all hell. He panted hard the further he pushed in and arched up under him. He wanted this pain, it made him feel more alive.