Aftermath (Naruto x Sasuke) (YaoiLoverfangurl19xAkiravadel)

akiravadel

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• akiravadel

"Hm?" Sasuke's dark eyes looked over at the other man. Naruto had gotten so... handsome. He was powerful and Sasuke's greatest rival. Yet this was the first time he was able to see him this way.

Naruto reaplyed to Sasuke'' Well the i wonder on his that do you Remember Haruno Sakuro your second teamate?'' he asked Sasuke and whas scared to force Sasuke to remember again.

Sasuke blinked and thought about it for a moment, "Sakura?..." He then tightly closed his eyes and put a hand to his head. "Ugh!" He trembled and held his head in his hands. He was having a hard time searching through his own mind.

Naruto whas worried about Sasuke and said'' It's Alright sasuke whis you cant remember her,dont press yourself to try to remember,i dont like to see you in pain,So please stop Sasuke'' he asked Sasuke whit tear in his eyes.

Sasuke looked up at Naruto his eyes pained. He moved a little closer and pressed his forehead against his shoulder, "Naruto... why can I only really remember you..." Did he mean that much to him?

Naruto move closer to Sasuke and said'' I dont know sasuke,but for to be hoest im very happy you remember me and i whas very scared when i trough you whil never remember me. I crying when i think about that Sasuke,Sasuke your very important to me i see as more than bestfriend the i is trying to tell you is that i love you sasuke i have always loved you since the day we meet,I can understand whis you dont feel the sameway about me,All i whant is you know how i feel abou you'' he said to sasuke blushed knall read on his face.

Sasuke stared at him a bit surprised, "Naruto?" He wasn't expecting that confession but then he wondered. Naruto was all he remembered maybe he felt the same way.

"All i know is your the only one I remember," dark eyes looked up at the other man.

Naruto smiled still red of embarrassment and answert'' It's alright sasuke,So i whas saying I just whant you to know what i feel about you and how you are important to me,You are still confoused and the are lot or things you still dont remember,I dont need answer of you anetime soon,Just think about it and tell me your answer when your are ready'' Naruto reaplyed to Sasuke whit a big smiled on his face. Naruto whas very happy Sasuke remember him.

"Your very important to me too," Sasuke looked at him. This felt... kind of right. After all the wrongs he'd faced this was the one thing that felt right. He closed his eyes and leaned against the blond's shoulder.

Naruto whas very happy to hear that and hugged Sasuke, Naruto asked Sasuke'' Sasuke it's alright whis i kiss you?'' Naruto Asked sasuke blushed on his face.

"Ha?" Sasuke looked at Naruto surprised then blushed slightly and nodded his head. was this really happening? Were they really together like this? Then why did he leave?

Naruto kissed Sasuke's lips and after sometime he tok his lips from Sasukes lips and breath from air. He cant belive he kissed Sasuke the boy he loved since he whas a child. He lock down for a bit before he start talking''Sorry about that Sasuke,You must think is weird to be kissed by a boy specielt me so you hater,You dont remember this but you and i whas not friends at all,we fight alot,douring trening and mission,it's whas not a time we didnt fight sometime we didt talked at all,But self om we fight alot you whas still my friend and i still cared about you,And when he hear you leaved the viliage he ble very hurt and promis myself to get back my imortant friend and the person i love.'' he telled Sasuke.

Sasuke closed his eyes when they kissed then slowly opened to look at him. Why was he saying all of this? He could feel there was a rivalry but he couldn't remember any more, "maybe my loss in memory was meant to be. Maybe this is what was meant to happen." He sat up and looked at Naruto.

"I don't remember much but... I do know what I feel when i look at you," Sasuke reached up and touched his cheek.

Naruto Smiled and laughed for a bit berfor he start to talk''I guess you have right about that,But it's getting late and i feel bit tired now so lets sleep now and Sasuke thank you for the kiss,I whas very happy when i kissed you Sasuke,but now must we sleep we promise to talk to Tsunade tromrow afterall,so god night sasuke'' he said to sasuke kissed his forhead before he la himself to sleep.

Sasuke laid back and quickly fell asleep. The next working he woke up and went up onto the roof looking out over the city. Something was off putting about this place. Something was missing. Why was he back? Why did he leave?... He sighed heavily and looked over towards a dark area of the town that looked like people weren't living there.

Naruto Wake up and whas litte bit tired and he so Sasuke whas not beside of him, So after he kle himself up he start looking after sasuke and so sasuke whas on the roof so he jumped on the roof and start talking to sasuke'' god morning sasuke-kun,What are you doing here early morning?'' Naruto asked sasuke so litt worried about him.

Sasuke looked over at Naruto then back out to the city, "thinking. Trying to stop my thoughts from jumbling." He stood and looked down at the other man, "lets go talk to that woman."

Naruto looked worried about Sasuke but la the past for now. After sometime they finnaly whas fram to Tsunades kontor and after the knokket on the door Tsunade asked who its whas and Naruto&Sasuke said it whas them and Tsunade sa its whas alright at the com in and and after walked trough the door they sto foran Tsunade. And both wonder what Tsunade whant them.

Tsunade leaned forward in her chair, "Naruto I'm am leaving you fully in charge of Sasuke until if or when his memories return." She leaned back and smiled at them. "Get him used to living here again and we might put him back on as a ninja of konoha in time."

Sasuke blinked a bit confused but nodded, "Okay."

"Now you two go enjoy your lunch or whatever you were doing this afternoon," Tsunade waved her hand for them to leave.

Naruto answert Tsunade'' Sure Tsunade but can i talk whit you in private please?'' he asked Tsunade and Naruto ga Sasuke signal about he leaving whitout him for a second.

Sasuke nodded and stepped out of the room.

Tsunade looked at the blond, "I'm sure you have a lot of questions."

Naruto so on Tsunade and answert her'' What are we going to do about Sasukes memory,I mean he is troubling himself to remember and i hate to se him in pain when he is trying to remember and what about Kakashi and Sakura. sasuke dont remember them i asked him late evning yesterday and he said he dont remember them, And im worried about Sakura i can see she still have feelings for him and she is going to be broken when she finds ut at Sasuke dont remember her'' Naruto asked Tsunade.

Tsunade sighed heavily, "Naruto. This is the only thing I could do to keep from from trying to kill us all. To kill you. It was either suppress as much of his memory as I could or have him be killed for several reasons. This way he could stay. He may remember most in time but hopefully not all. Would you rather his memory be suppressed or for him to die?"

Narut sigh for ett second befor he answert'' I guess supress Sasukes memory whas better than he be killed or killed us all but one think can i say for sure and that is at sasuke whill never killed me,he will not confess it but i whas important to sasuke,Sasuke so my as a friend at he didnt tell it or not,i will come trough Sasuke in the end and stopet him from killing, I know that, sigh i guess one option whas to supress Sasukes memory.'' Naruto said to Tsunade.