Aftermath (Naruto x Sasuke) (YaoiLoverfangurl19xAkiravadel)

akiravadel

Tsunade nodded, "you need to take some time with him. Maybe we can really figure out why he wouldn't stop because I'm sure he would have killed you Naruto. You were lucky the last time but this next time... if we all hadn't stepped in and stopped him he would have killed you."

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• akiravadel

Naruto so on Tsunade for a last time befor he walked ut and said'' Mabey you have right Tsunade is just i trust Sasuke and belive in him and i know the Sasuke did whas very wrong but i think hated and revenge tok over him in the end and that change him very much but i still think Sasuke have som good side of him and i know at Sasuke think at the he did whas wrong, because of that at han lot you supress is memory so he can figure ut why he did in the first place. Is because of all that i love sasuke afterall'' Naruto Reaplyed to Tsunade befor he walked ut the door where sasuke sto and waited to Naruto shull come.

Sasuke heard a bit of it but it just made his head hurt worse so he walked away. He stood near the window and nodded to Naruto, "all set?"

He started to head back into town, "do you want to get some ramen?"

Kakashi perked up as he saw the two approaching, "glad to see you both have recovered."

Sasuke looked at the two and didn't know who they were. They felt familiar but he had no idea who they were. He stood a step behind Naruto kind of hiding behind him.

Naruto sigh and know he hadd to tell them the trouth before or later and he start talking''Kakashi and Sakura i have something to tell and that is at Sasuke dont rememer there at all,just me he remember,and the are still memories he have forgotten trough''he said to them and so on Sakura and look litt sad. He wonder how Sakura whil tak it.

Sasuke looked between the two, "Sakura and Kakashi. Your very familiar I'm sorry I don't remember you."

Kakashi's one eye widened but then he smiled softly, "lets just have a nice lunch." He lead them in to a place to sit. Kakashi made sure to sit with Sakura. Sasuke scooted in next to Naruto.

Poor Sasuke was bombarded with questions until he finally stood, "I need to leave." Seeing them didn't help his memory any! He started back towards Naruto's house not wanting to talk to anyone anymore. The blond was the only thing that didn't hurt and that's all he wanted right now. He wanted to curl up with him in bed again.

Naruto come back to sence when he so Sasuke whas leaving and said''hu sasuke where are you think they?''he asked Sasuke.

"They feel familiar but their asking too much... I just... I don't know them. They may know me but I don't remember them," Sasuke turned to face him. "How am I supposed to know any of this is real? I only remember pieces of you! Why I don't know! You were telling me how much we hated each other and fought and yet last night you... you... I can't even begin to tell you how angry I am. You know don't you, why my memories are gone."

Naruto whas Shocked when sasuke asked him at he knows why is memories are gone after he think about litte bit he tok a choice to tell Sasuke the truth Tsunade like it or not so he answert sasuke''Well the whas Tsunade so earse your memories,you see you whas a S rank criminal and your plan whas to destroy Konoha villiage and you Join Akasuki too,thats whas the reason why Tsunade erase your memory,She did it for proteckt this viliage and there people includert me and Kakashi whas our sensei and Sakura whas our temate''Naruto explaine to sasuke and he hopet he did the right thing whit to tell sasuke the trouth.

Sasuke stood there in shock, his eyes going wide. H-He was a criminal? He was going to destroy the village? What could they have possibly done to cause him to hate that much-

"AHHH!!!" he fell to his knees and held his head from the severe pain. He panted hard as his body shook and sparks started flying off of him destroying a tree nearby.

Naruto sto there and so whas happend. He knew at the and did whas wrong think but he cant stand lie to sasuke the boy he loved and cared for so he run to sasuke whit his tear eyes and he hugged and said to sasauke''Gomenasai sasuke it whant meant to get you to remember or get you to feel pain,So please dont try to remember,Because i dont like you to see you in pain,I dont care at you whas S Rank criminal i loved you aneway. For me whas you more important than anething else in this world,So long i have didnt i care for nothing else,I will give up my dream to be hokage for you sasuke so long you whas beside of him, Sasuke do you remember when i said at i whas hurt when i realised at you mabey didnt remember me,well thats whas the trouth and for to be honest i didnt whant to battle you at all because tha knew he at he will hurt my bestfriend and the person i love so i hopet i can get you back uten to hurt you sasuke,but for to proteckt this villiage i must battle you and that to incloudert to hurt you. When i hear at you shull get death sentrench i will do everything for not let that happend and whis the shull happend for you to loss your memorye whill the be better than see you die foran my eyes, I really love you Sasuke more than anething else''he said to sasuke whit his eyes fullt whit tear.

Sasuke shoved himself away from the blond, "stay away from me. All of you. This is one big lie!" He glared daggers at Naruto.

"Maybe I would have rather died?! Why would I come after them like this?"

Kakashi and Sakura came up, "stop this Sasuke. We don't want to have to restrain you."

"Restrain me?" Sasuke looked at them. "So it's true... this feels familiar too. Maybe you were all against me from the start?"

Naruto so on Sasuke and whas still crying and cant belive what so happend and thats whas his fault all this would never happend whis he hadd lie to sasuke fom the start. He cant belive what he whas doing he suddenly run to sasuke and kissed his lips foran everyone and he slowly tok his lips away from sasuke and said''Do you remember this Sasuke we kissed eashother not so long time ago and You said im whas imoporant to you and that make me very happy,Please belive me sasuke i will never lie to you,You know that right i ber you please dont say it whas better for you to die because i know what to do uten you sasuke,I love you so much at it hurts and i whill do everthing to procteckt you sasuke and i will not let them restrain you uten battle,I will never be staind to see my important bestfiend and the person i love dying befor me. Whil you die whil i die whit you sasuke remember that. he said to sasuke hugged him whis his eyes fult of tear.

Sasuke stood there a bit shocked. Slowly he leaned into the hug resting his head on his shoulder, "Naruto..." His hands slowly came up and gripped the front of his shirt. This man was very important to him he could feel it.

Kakashi nearly fell over and Sakura about passed out, "Since when did this happen?!" They couldn't believe they just witnessed them kissing!

Naruto so bit litte happy ut his eyes litte bit tomt for tear and he smiled to sasuke and said''Have you calmed down now sasuke?'' he asked sasuke and whas red of embarrassement because he let Kakashi and Sakura witned them kissing but allt for to calm Sasuke down and let everyone hear what he feelt about sasuke.

Kakashi shook his head thinking that he had a feeling this was happening all along.

Sakura looked at them with tears in her eyes, "b-but I thought..."

Sasuke nodded his head and slowly let his hands drop and pulled back, "can we go home?" He didn't want to be here anymore. As he learned more and more about himself the less he wanted to know.

Naruto said'' Sorry Sakura-chan but i did really love you but now love i Sasuke,the whas mean to hurt you okey sakura-chan and Kakashi sorry about i didnt tell you about my feelings for sasuke-kun and Sasuke of course can we go home.So seya laters Kakashi and Sakura-chan''he said to Kakashi and Sakura and they walked home in hands.

Sasuke looked down feeling awkward about holding his hand in public but it felt very nice. He gently squeezed his hand back. Sakura was in a state of shock and Kakashi brought her home.

Once they reached Naruto's place Sasuke didn't want to let go of his hand.

Naruto and Sasuke walked in Narutos house still holding hands and Naruto so on Sasuke whit sad face befor he speak''Sorry Sasuke for everything bacuse of me you feelt pain when he tell you the trouth about loss of memoryes and you whas almost restrain because of me sasuke, Sigh sometimes i think it whas mabey better whis we didnt meet eashother at all,Wil i never fallt so in love whit you Sasuke and I wil mabey didnt hurt you eighter. But i dont regret to meet you sasuke at all,I dont care at your are S rank criminal or not because i will still love you sasuke no matter what. No you know what i truly feel about you and im very happy for get to meet you and know you sasuke and yes one more think,i will never leave your side,i will always be whit you not matter whant and are you sad or pain about something can you talk to me and i will listen to your feeling because your are my bestfriend and the person i love and cared about'' Naruto said to sasuke whit tear in is eyes.

Sasuke stared at Naruto for a long moment then smirked, "don't hurt yourself dobe."

He grabbed his shirt and pulled him forward kissing him. A part of him really wanted to do this with him. He lusted after this boy so why not act on it. The other seemed to want it to. His lips moved against the others in a heated kiss but he wanted more.

Naruto whas suprised when Sasuke suddenly kissed him so he kissed back. Oh so naruto whas in love whit sasuke he had always whised for at sasuke be his boyfriend and whant to do thingw whit him and finnaly have he mabey get sasuke as his boyfriend and he didnt whised more thant that.

Sasuke moaned softly and parted his lips so he could run his tongue along Naruto's lower lip. If he was willing to do this he wanted him, badly. He never felt this kind of desire for anything before, well so he thought.