Aftermath (Naruto x Sasuke) (YaoiLoverfangurl19xAkiravadel)

akiravadel

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• akiravadel

"Don't you want this?" Sasuke backed up and laid back on the bed spreading his legs. His pale cheeks were colored pink as he averted his eyes not able to look at him.

Naruto's face whas turned red and he said to sasuke''yes i whant this sasuke,i whanted to do this whit you for long time now''.

Sasuke turned redder, "then what are you waiting for?" He stood and started to undress. He hadn't done anything before he he had no idea what to expect.

Naruto kissed Sasukes lips amd moved his tounge inside Sasukes mouth and after sometime both breath for air and Naruto moved to Sasukes nipple and licked it.

Sasuke moaned into his mouth then when he got to his nipple he jumped and gasped, "Ahh... Naruto..." He felt his body trembling a little.

Sasuke trembled against the bed his body very responsive. His member was already hard by the time Naruto got to it, "ahhh..." He panted hard an rose up his hips a little into the blonds mouth. It felt so amazing!

Sasuke shuddered and gripped the sheets, "N-Naru...to..." He panted hard and tossed his head side to side. Then he suddenly felt a wave of pleasure hit him like he never felt before. "AH!" He arched up as he came into the other mouth.

Sasuke jumped and looked down at him, "w-what are you doing?" He trembled and his bangs fell into his face covering one of his eyes.

Naruto answert Sasuke'' realx im just goon make you ready for my member whis i dont do that it whil be painfull for you and i dont whant to hurt you sasuke-kun'' he said to sasuke moved his finger deeper in sasuke.

Sasuke moaned and rolled his head back, it felt weird but at the same time it felt really good, "mnn... ah..." Then Narutos finger touched a spot inside him making him arch and his member grow hard again. "Ah!"

Sasuke gasped and arched up, it felt tight but he liked it. A part of his heart was soaring as if a piece of him was being fixed.

Sasuke gasped, his hands shooting to grab onto Naruto's strong forearms, "a-Ahhh..." His head rolled back as he arched up. His legs started shaking on either side of Naruto's hips.

Sasuke felt wave after wave of pleasure race through his body. Why id this feel so good? Wasn't the first time suppose to hurt? He moaned feeling himself getting closer, "w-wait! Ahh! I-I'm gonna come!"

Naruto pushed his member harder inside Sasuke and said''ha ha me to sasuke im goona come, ha ha''he said and feelt himself getting closer.

Sasuke arched and came across their stomachs and clenched around him, "Ahhh! AH!" He trembled and eventually relaxed against the bed closing his eyes and just basking in the afterglow.

Naruto realex on sasukes body after he comet and he said to sasuke'' thats whas awsome sasuke-kun i have always dreamt to do this whit you and finnaly com me dream true, sasuke i whill always love you and proteckt you,do you love me sasuke?'' Naruto asked sasuke tired afther their first sex.