Aftermath (Naruto x Sasuke) (YaoiLoverfangurl19xAkiravadel)

akiravadel

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• akiravadel

Tsunade opened the door, "I got word a group of men are headed this way and Sasuke stole some secret scrolls." She glared at the raven who just kept looking down.

Naruto so on Tsunade and said'' Please listen Tsunade, Sasuke didnt meant to steal that scroll all he whant is to ounlock his memories. But that is not important now i have bad new, Sasuke tell Tsunade what is happnig'' he so on Sasuke whit a smile.

Tsunade grabbed Sasuke by his shirt and glared at him, "just wait until this is over..."

Sasuke knew there was no turning back now. He explained what was coming and she grew paler as he spoke, "we... we don't have enough man power to fight against that..."

Naruto so on Tsunade and said'' Its alright we can send letter to hidden Sand villiage and ask om hjelp, intil them comer can we use the manpower we have to fight of course i whil use my shadow clone jutsu to hjelp and om the blir nescarry can i use Shage mode to, what do you say about that''

"It takes them nearly four days to get here," Tsunade dropped Sasuke. "And this little shit says they'll be here by tonight."

She sighed and rubbed her forehead, "I've already got ever ninja on high alert."

Sasuke looked down and then sighed, "I can take them. Well most of them. I have a special way I can use my eyes and summon a large creature."

Naruto so on Sasuke and said'' We thar them together Sasuke you whit your special way to summon a large creature and my Shage mode can we beat up them Sasuke, Your are not doing this alone you have me beside of you now Sasuke'' he said kissed Sasukes lips.

"You can't be near me when I do this," Sasuke shook his head. "I have very little control over it." His black eyes looked over his face.

"I need to to promise me you'll move when I activate it."

Naruto answert Sasuke back'' Sigh fine i promise but whis you need hjelp call to me okey and promise me at you are safe because i cant loss you second time Sasuke'' he said while a singel tear in his eyes.

Sasuke looked at him, "don't cry. Everything will be fine."

He started to head out towards the front of Konoha. He could already hear men fighting. It had begun without them

Sasuke activated his eyes and grunted. He was worried this time he really would loose his sight but he could bare loosing Naruto. That was when he froze at the front and stared at his brother. He couldn't shake off how their battle ended. His brother loved him and yet here Madara was using his brother against him...

Naruto whas worried about Sasuke so he run out of Tsundes office and on the battlefield where he so Sasuke and Itachi, So he run torwards Sasuke and stand foran Sasuke and so on Itachi and said'' Sorry Sasuke but let me battle Itachi you battle Madera okey and Itachi this time is my turn to kill you'' he said to Itachi and do himself ready for battle.

Sasuke looked over at Naruto his eyes tracing every image of him there. Hos his eyes seemed to burn with passion and his body stood strong. He smiled a very small smile and ran over towards Madara.

It was an instant he was in battle with him. Everything seemed to be moving faster and faster. He tried to slow things down but he was throw hard to the ground. Groaning he glanced around and summoned the giant mangakyo skeleton behind him and reached out grabbing Madara. He strained to keep going as he fought him and was able to severely wound him.

Sasuke cried out and lost the summon as his eyes failed him. Everything went black... he brought shaky hand up in front of his face... it was gone... he couldn't see...

Naruto so Sasuke fainted and run torwards him and he sat himself down before Sasuke and tok his arm around him and tryed to wake him up and he start crying and said'' Please wake up Sasuke, Can somebody hent a doctor i think something is wrong whit Sasuke'' he said cryed really hard.

Sasuke reached his hand towards Naruto where he was touching him. He looked towards him not knowing exactly where he was, "Naruto? Is that you?" His black eyes were now hazy.

Naruto cryed harder now he realishe at Sasuke whas blind and he tok Sasukes hand and said in cryed voice'' sniff yes im here Sasuke, sniff i promise not to leave you, sniff i promise to be whit you and beside of you Sasuke and ta care of you for now, I love you Sasuke so much self om you is blind i shall vise how much i love you whit my kiss and words'' he said kisse Sasuke on the lips.

Sasuke's hand trembled as he held Naruto's hand. He could hear fighting around him but it sounded like it was fading, maybe they were getting further away, "what's going on?"

Naruto answert back'' Well we are figtning Madara right now Sasuke, But you must on the hospital now, mabey Tsunade can find a sultion to make you see again, So i get you to hospital now'' he said much calmer now, so he lift Sasuke up and run whit him torwards the hospital so when they come from the hospital Naruto walked in the hospital and said'' Can somebody please hjelp, Sasuke have got blind'' he said.

Nurses and doctors were running around treating injured people. A nurse came up, "we're admitting people by severity of condition."

Sasuke turned his head towards her, "I did suffer a blunt hit to my stomach."

The nurse pulled out a wheelchair, "we'll take him from here." She looked at Naruto.

The nurse shook her head, "she's on the battlefield. She'll be back in a while I'm sure." The nurse wheeled Sasuke down the hall. The raven closed his eyes and put his hand over his face.

The nurse got him into a room and helped him onto a bed. After hooking up the IV she started giving him morphine and got him out of his clothes and into the hospital clothes. a doctor came in and started patching up his wounds. Once they finished Sasuke laid back on the bed and sighed.

Naruto run torward the battlefield and so Tsunade and walked closer to her and finnaly he sto foran Tsunade and start talking to her'' Tsunade can i ask you something?'' he asked.

Tsunade punch a guy down and panted, "what is it? Thanks to Sasuke we're almost done." She panted and looked over at the blond.