Aftermath (Naruto x Sasuke) (YaoiLoverfangurl19xAkiravadel)

akiravadel

Naruto so on Sasuke whit tear in his eyes and said'' Really Sasuke you whant that for me, Do you whant to give up your mission to destroy Konoha villiage and be ninja again, and be whit me again'' he asked whit a smile and hugged Sasuke.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• akiravadel

Sasuke nodded his head. He wanted to spend time with this man before he really made his decision. He swore vengeance and wanted to rebuild his clan and he still did... He just didn't know what to do now.

Naruto still hugged sasuke and said'' Its alright sasuke, What You do or where your are going im always whit you no matter what Sasuke, Your are not alone anymore you have me now, And i can promise you to make you happy thats a promise for life time and thats becuse i love you and what to be whit you no matter what sasuke'' he said kissed Sasuke on the lips.

Sasuke gently pushed him back, "stop saying such sappy things dobe..." He slowly got up and started towards the bathroom wanting a shower. He was covered in their semen and blushed as semen leaked down his thighs.

Naruto follow sasuke in the shower and he said'' is not sad thing is the truth Sasuke and i will do everything to be whit you Sasuke i cant see a life witout you beside of me Sasuke, I will always be whit you no matter what'' he said whit a smile on his face.

"Stop talking like that! You don't have to voice everything all the time," Sasuke glared softly at him. Hearing it made it too real... but hearing it so much made it seem fake.

Naruto sighed and said'' okey sorry sasuke, I promise not to talk about sad thing anymore, Im just happy at you is whit me now, La us enjoy our life now and try to forgett about the past okey Sasuke'' he said smiled to sasuke and kissed him.

Sasuke nodded his head and slowly wrapped his arms around the blond. Sappy things made him uneasy. He wasn't used to someone like this. Sure he had plenty of fans but not one who actually understood him. His eyes fluttered closed and he kissed back.

Naruto tok his lips from Sasuke and asked him'' Do you whant to see Tsunade and tell here what you desicion is about?''

Naruto so on Sasuke and said'' Good then. La us finish whit our shower and put clotches on us and after that we can leave to Tsunade'' he said whit a smile.

Sasuke blushed and turned around putting his hands on the wall and stuck his ass out towards him, "again?" His wet hair clung to his cheeks and small firm ass stuck out towards him. He wanted Naruto to become addicted to him. He would make sure of it.

Sasuke cried out and trembled against the wall, "y-you got h-hard quick." He gasped as his hands gripped at the wall. It didn't seem to take much to get Naruto to jump on, maybe he really did love him.

Naruto so Sasuke and said''AHHH yes im sorry about but i guess i got easly hard when i fuck the person i love, AHHHH'' he said trustet hardere inside Sasuke.

Sasuke moaned as he held onto the wall and smirked, "y-you make more n-noise than I do dobe." He chuckled then gasped as Naruto struck his prostate, "Ahh!"

Sasuke cried out and reached down stroking himself a couple times then came on the floor, "Ahhhhh!!!" He trembled his legs shaking hard as he tried to regain his balance and adjusted his hands on the wall.

Naruto so on Sasuke and tok his member outside of Sasuke and walked out of shower and dry himself and after that he put clotches on and said to Sasuke'' Thats whas awsome shower dont you think Sasuke?'' he asked him.

Sasuke nodded his head as he dressed and yawned. He felt sate and dare he say happy. after getting dressed he fixed his hair in the mirror for a moment then walked over to the blond, "lets go talk to Tsunade."

Naruto so on Sasuke and nodded and they walked mot Tsunades kontor and after sometime they whas there and they knokket on the door.

Tsunade called for them to come in.

Sasuke walked in and bowed down slightly to her, "I want to request to become a ninja here."

Tsunade nearly fell out of her chair, "what? Naruto what did you convince him to do?"

Naruto so on Tsunade and said'' nothing Tsunade i dont know why Sasuke suddenly whant to become ninja again, all i did whas to make love to him and nothing more'' he said whit his face all red of embarrassing.

Sasuke smacked him in the back of the head, "don't tell people these things dobe!!!!!"

He huffed and crossed his arms, "what he means is I decided this myself."

Tsunade blinked then sighed, "how much of your memory have you regained?"

Sasuke looked over at her for a moment then sighed looking down, "only some I don't remember everything."

"You know we can't trust you," Tsunade said as he fixed her papers on her desk.

"I know but I want to continue where... well where things felt right," Sasuke looked over at her.

She stared at him for a moment then threw a Hitai-ate at him, "Naruto is your guardian and sensei. You follow him." Sasuke nodded and put the headband on his head.

Naruto laughed when he so how embarrassing Sasuke ble and he said to Sasuke'' sorry i cant hjelp it i whant to see how embarrassing you ble and i get to see it and you whas so cute Sasuke'' he said to Sasuke and so on Tsunade and said'' Its alright whit me but can i talk you about something important?'' he asked.