Aftermath (Naruto x Sasuke) (YaoiLoverfangurl19xAkiravadel)

akiravadel

Naruto so on Sasuke and said'' ahh very god then Sasuke but im about to come, ahh'' he said moved fastere and deepere inside Sasuke and feelt he is about to cum.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• akiravadel

Sasuke moaned holding on tightly to him as he felt himself drawing close, "ahhh! AH!" He arched up and came onto their stomachs.

Naruto moand when he cumet inside Sasuke and both fallt on the bed tired from theire sex and Naruto so on Sasuke and said'' that whas amasing, right Sasuke?'' he asked whit a smile.

Sasuke nodded his head then wrapped his arms around him. He wanted to forget everything... this was all too painful... He closed his eyes and sighed tears streaming down his face.

Sasuke shook his head and just held him close. He didn't want to talk about it. He just wanted to lay with him and go to sleep.

Naruto wake up next morning and walked to the bathroom and after take a shower, he put clotches on himself and la on note on the board and walked out for a walk.

Sasuke woke up eventually but it wasn't like he could go anywhere. He sat up at one point after a nurse came to check on him and gave him painkillers. The raven held his hands up in front of his face then balled them into fists, "ARGH!"

He gritted his teeth and tried to activate his eyes. Trying over and over again to make it work. Suddenly he was able to make out outlines, he was shocked as he looked around the room seeing white outlines of things through the black. He smirked thinking how clever he was. He stood and walked around the room.

Naruto walked back to his house and so Sasuke whas up from the bed and said'' God morning Sasuke, how are you doing today?'' he asked whit a smile.

Sasuke looked over at the blond, "what do my eyes look like right now?" The iris was red with an odd pattern in the middle. The raven smiled at him.

Naruto whas suprized and he answert Sasuke'' it lock as your normal eyes before you get blind, dont tell me you can see again Sasuke?'' he asked in suprize voice.

Sasuke shrugged, "only outlines." He walked towards the blond but tripped over a small chair. He caught himself and looked down, it took his a couple seconds to actually be able to see it. "Well some outlines it seems."

Sasuke looked at the blond only able to see an outline of him. He couldn't really see his features which made him sad, "I'm just trying to be able to get around until Tsunade decides what to do with me." The raven reached out touching the blond cheek.

Naruto kissed Sasuke on the cheek and said'' yes i understand Sasuke. You dont need to force yourself to see, whis you whant can i go and talk to Tsunade and hear what she is going to do whit you?'' he asked.

Sasuke nodded his head but didn't deactivate his eyes. As long as they would kind of work he would use them. The raven pulled on his clothes then turned to the blond, "lets go see her then."

Naruto so worried on Sasuke and said'' are you sure you can walk to Tsunade i mean your are blind so how can you find fram to Tsunade, I can go alone is not problem for me''

"Take me with you," Sasuke grabbed the blond's shoulder. "I'm slightly blinded not paralized." His voice sounded a bit irritated. He didn't want to be stuck here just because of a stupid complication.

Naruto sigh and said'' Fine then, im sorry for at i make you angry, so lats go then Sasuke'' he said grabb Sasukes hand and walked to Tsunades office.

Sasuke followed him trying to see things along the way but he mainly could see larger things. Anything moving quickly was a white blur to his straining eyes.

Tsunade was standing in the hall when she saw the boys, "hello Naruto. Should he be out and about yet?"

Naruto so Tsunade and said'' No he is not ready but when i said i shall talk whit you about something, he really whant to come whit me self om i asked him at is lurt for him to walk out jet, And in the end i couldnt say no, anyway Tsunade what is going to happend to Sasuke?'' he asked.

Tsunade looked at Naruto then to Sasuke, "my hands are tied Naruto. He's nearly caused the inhalation of the town. Just because he had a last minute change of heart doesn't mean he's on our side. Sasuke are you still going to seek your revenge?"

Sasuke took a deep breath an looked down for a moment before nodding, "yes."

"Then there's your answer. As long as he blames this generations for a pasts mistakes we're not safe with him around. The reason he's not chained up is because he's helpless in this state," Tsunade sighed softly.

Naruto so on Sasuke and back to Tsunade and said'' I know Sasuke will change i just know he whould becuse he loves me, he didnt say he loves me but when i so him on the hospital crying i know he whas crying of quilty of the he did in the past and how he whis to make up for it, Sasuke have changed very much after all this happend becuse the Sasuke i know whould never cry and i know when he said he still whant to get revenge is all lies i think Sasuke is saying that becuse he know at noen trust him or belive him anymore and he still belive he is alone, I think Sasuke did all this becuse he whas alone and didnt have anyone to comfurt him or where there for him and Sasuke and I is very like becuse both of us have grown up uten parents and havet somebody to loves us and i whant Sasuke to know at he is not alone anymore at he have me beside of him and at i is not going to leave his side and at i trust him and belive in him becuse I love him so much and whis Sasuke still seek revenge fin by me but he is not doing it alone but whit me beside of him and self i knoe at i must give me dream to be hokage whould i do that becuse how can i be hokage whitout him beside of me. I cant forgett about him not matter what he is still on my mind and all the memories whit Sasuke is previus to me and im very happy to meet Sasuke and love him so much as i do now and i dont regret to meet Sasuke becuse he is the person i love the most and i cant love somebody else than him, he is the only one for me and it cant be anybody else'' he said whit a blouch on his face.