~The Magic within~virtualoo~

Dragongirl26

Ravens eyes went wide when he saw it and he almost teared up he loved both of the things that he got and hugged and kissed Mahou. "I love it so much. Thank you for everything." He said as he started to put it on his neck and smiled. " I don't know how to o make this, but I might make you something special as well." Raven said ecstatic about everything he had received.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

Mahou went a bright red as he was kissed and hugged, but happy the other liked the gift. He kissed him happily back before Corvo let out a low cough. “Now..Time for cake” Corvo smiles, snapping his finger to light the candle on the cake in front of him.

"You guys are spoiling me you know that." He said with a soft smile as the cake was lit in front of him and he closed his eyes wishing they could have more days like this. then blew out the candles and looked at them with a big smile. "Alright, I am glad this is the best birthday ever." he said

Mahou And Corvo smiles warmly, Mahou moving to cut the cake. He set down a plate for each of them before he cut one for himself. He sat down with a big smile. Mahou looked at Raven with a warm smile, glad he seeme to be enjoying himself.

"This is the best day ever thank you both." he said smiling and looked at the both of them. "I think I might get on the internet today and see what is going on in the outside world I am just wondering what is going on." He said as he started to eat the cake. "This is the best day ever and I am happy I get to spend it with my real family!"

The both of them smiled happily, Luna trying to get a piece of the cake. Mahou picked the up the kitten so it would not fall face first in the cake. Corvo was cleaning up any mess from the wrapping paper.

Raven smiled and finished eating his cake he was so happy. He wondered how Mahou made the necklace and wanted to make him one was well for his birthday he also wanted to do something special for his dad, but he didn't know what

"I am glad that I brought you back dad. I am also glad I have got to know you. I am also thankful for Mahou saving me that one day." he said smiling and blushed. "I don't know if I would be where I am today without you two." he said

Corvo chuckled with a small smile, patting Raven on the back. "I am just glad I could be here for you...Like a real father should" He said with a warm smile.

Mahou smiled a bit too, kissing the top of Ravens head.

"I am glad I have the both of you in my life. I finally got my wish and everything I ever wanted is coming true. Thank you both for that." He said giving a cute smile.

"I love you Raven..I am glad we could make this special for you" Mahou said with a bright blush and a softer smile. He leaned in and gave the other a deep kiss. Corvo quietly moved from the table to take their empty dishes to the sink.

Raven moaned at the deep kiss. When they finally v pulled back he smiled "your gonna have to teach me how to make something like this. I might want to make you one some day." He said blushing

Mahou turned a brighter red at Raven wanting to make him a necklace and the fact that he was blushing. "I will show you how to use fire magic sometime..And try to teach you. It is a lot of precise magic and glass work" He smiled softly, kissing his cheek. "I would love anything you gave me.."

"Oh really that sounds hard, but I will try just for you maybe give it to you on your birthday." he said with a warm smile he really did want to do something for the two of them he just didn't know what he could do about anything right now. He didn't really have that much control over his powers.

“Whatever you give us we will love and cherish..” Mahou spoke softly, cupping the others cheek. “Anything you get will be a wonderful gift we will both love..” He smiled as he gave him another kiss. “I could try and teach you glass working if you want but it is a bit precise..” He said with a nod

"I would love to try I mean this is so pretty I never thought that magic could do anything like this before." he said with a warm smile. "Magic can do all kinds of things and i am starting to like what all it can do." he said smilng

"We will teach you so much..and we will get stronger together" Mahou said with a soft smile, holding the others hands. He had to lightly stomp out some fire under his feet, he was just so happy.

"Alright I can't believe I want to learn more magic I thought I would never want magic, but after seeing what you two can do with it I want to learn more." he said smiling and looked at his dad. "So what is the meal going to be?" he asked

"That sounds really good and like a big meal. Are you sure we can eat that sounds expensive." He said smiling as he looked over to his father who was blushing. "Its fine dad just give it a little time and I will want more eggs I just want to try other foods." he said

Corvo let out an embarrassed chuckle, saying "It is your birthday and I am going to treat you" with a smile. "Now...eat up!" Corvo smiled, patting Ravens back with an even bigger smile.

Raven's smile went even bigger when he saw the food and smiled as both of them he didn't know what he needed to do as he started to eat the food with a huge smile on his face it couldn't be any bigger and he ate more with tears running down his face from being happy.

“Don’t cry...” Mahou spoke softly, wiping his eyes with a soft smile on his face. He hated to see him cry even if it was happy tears. He kissed the others cheeks softly..

"I'm sorry Mahou I just can't stop them this is everything I always wanted and in a few short days I have gotten everything I ever wanted. I can't help, but to cry you know I may still not fully understand my powers yet; I am starting to learn with the two of you thank you for everything you both have done for me." he said as he took another bite of the stake