~The Magic within~virtualoo~

Dragongirl26

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

“I’m sure Master will wake us up for dinner..Now it’s cuddle time..” Mahou smiled as he held the other close. Whatever meal was next, he wasn’t sure. So much happened that he lost track of time..It was easy around Raven. He pulled the covers over them both, never letting go of Raven.

Raven nodded and smiled as he shut his eyes and started to fall asleep he was so tired and happy that this waant a dream. Mahou and his dad were real and he never wanted anything to happen to them.

"Rise and shine, time to dine!" Corvos voice seemed to echo throughout the entire house as he was making breakfast for everyone. Mahou groaned at the others voice, still not used to anything that wasn't silence first thing in the morning. He honestly did not want to get up right away either, holding Kaine tightly in his arms.

"Wait what time is it?"he asked looking around the room not knowing what time it was they had went to bed in the late afternoon. Raven set up and wince in pain. "OW!" he said as he laid back down. "I don't want to move."

"Bruuuuuunch~! Or..um....Late lunch...Just...food!" Corvos voiced called out again as he looked outside and noticed what time it actually was. He was making a plate of scrambles eggs and sausage with toast for each of them.

"I'll just bring the plates here..." Mahou mumbled, waving his hand as the plates of food came into their room.

"Why is it every time he cooks its breakfast?" he whispered and set up in bed and then looked at him. "MY dad is weird, and part of me wonders if I am really his because I don't think I am as weird as him." He said sighing

“He has been dead for 18 years..His concept of time is still probably all out of whack” Mahou mumbled as he got more comfortable in a sitting position. “It will get better..” Mahou chuckled before adding “And yes, he is your father. He is an eccentric man I will tel you that. Him being serious is scary...” He laughed, remembering the last time he was stone cold serious.

"Really so he is always like that...................I wonder if I grew up with him would I of been like that too?" he asked trying to think about it. "I don't really know I wish I did." he said as he pouted

"It will get better..He will mellow out once he gets the how cute he son is with Mahou out of the way. But yes..He always has been a tease" Mahou said as he used magic to bring the plates into the bedroom. "And a little longer and he should grasp the concept of time here again.." He shrugged but was happy for the breakfast food anyway, his Master made it so he intended on enjoying what he had.

Raven shrugged and started to eat the food that was given to him. "Not that I am complaining, but he is weird." he said smiling and ate more of the food. "I wonder if he is going to read to me again." he said smiling feeling happy that he is getting to have a somewhat good childhood as an adult.

“He is a strange man yes” Mahou said with a small chuckle and a smile. “He just got his son back and me, He might be weird for awhile..” Mahou laughed as he ate his food. A strange man..but a kind and powerful one Master was..Mahou thought to himself. He learned a lot on his own but it was Masters source material that helped him a lot so he considered it learning from him.

"Yeah I am not sure. I just wish my dad wasn't so weird you know. I thought of my dad over and over again, but I never pictured him like this," he whispered as he ate his food. "I have a feeling he is going to try to make up for lost times." Raven said and took a deep breath.

"I am sure he will...and will also calm down once he gets used to being alive again. And having his son back is probably the happiest thing to happen to him in a long time" Mahou said with a small smile. "But yes, he is normally an eccentric man but a bit more watered down" He said with a quiet chuckle.

"Wow I can't wait to get to know the real him." he said joking as he ate the food and smiled. "He is just to weird and I love him for it, but still." he said smiling and looking at him then shook his head. "Tomorrow morning can we have something other than breakfast for breakfast? I am kind of tired of breakfast." he said smiling

"Oh come on, give him a chance" Mahou laughed a little as he finished his food. "I think the breakfast is ingrained in his memory because that was the last meal he was able to make before he..well..died, so breakfast will be ingrained in his mind for a bit. He will get used to things again..' Mahou smiled, pecking his cheek. "I am sure I could get him to cook something other than breakfast for breakfast tomorrow" He chuckled to himself.

"That would be great and that is sad that that is the last thing he ever cooked. I feel really bad about it and I don't know what I should do." he said looking down and sighing. "I love him and all, but is he trying to recreate the day he died?" he asked

"Oh no no, not at all" Mahou said with a shake of his head. "I can't say anything about it since I have never died myself. But memories and the mind tend to get muddled when you die. Now that he is back, things will start to slowly smoothen out. He is kind of like me...with a bit more emotion in him" He said with a shy smile. "A calmer man for sure...my calming techniques and quite voice I learned from him after all"

"Really that is why you are so good at what you do then." he said smiling. "Why you and my dad can calm me down when my power seems out of control." He said looking at Mahou and took a deep breath and ate the rest of his food on his plate and started to get tired from all of the eggs and stuff. "Mahou I think I am tired of Eggs." he said sighing.

"I will try to get him to cut down on the eggs for a while" Mahou laughed with a small smile on his face. "Eggs are easy to get access to..What kind of foods would you want?" Mahou asked curiously

Raven shrugged. "I have no idea what I want to eat I am sorry if I knew about more food I would let you know what I want, but I just don't know maybe something with meat if at all possible?" he asked looking at him and shook his head not sure what he needed to do or not. "I am just confused about everything right now and I don't know what to do." he sad sighing. "Everything I knew is now upside down...I can go anywhere with a thought bring the dead back to life. You know stuff that should be able to happen in this world." he said shaking his head as Raven finished eating the food and the place went back into the kitchen.

“Right, forced habit to ask” Mahou said with a small laugh. “I will make sure to look up recipes that aren’t stew and I’ll try to make sure Master cooks less egg meals. And has a better concept of time” Mahou smiled as he lightly kissed his cheek. Master was an old fellow since he got resurrected, but he was glad to have two people by his side

"Thank you that is all I ask."he said smiling then looked down. "I do feel like i am picky, I do love all of the food that you have been giving me don't get me wrong. I just want to try all kinds of food." he said smiling and shook his head. "I just don't know what else I should do you know.

Mahou chuckled, patting his head with a small smile. "I will see about getting him a clock so he can keep track of time better..and a recipe book so its not all eggs and breakfast' He teased with a playful smile

"I HEARD THAT!" Corvos voice shouted from the other room, that making Mahou chuckle a bit.

Raven smiled and laughed a little bit he wondered if his father heard about the eggs too. I mean it wasn't like he hated them it was just annoying to keep having them for every meal. Tho he didn't know there was so many ways to have eggs. and he just didn't care for them, but if it was all they had he could accept them. Its not that he was picky he was use to scraps thrown under the door.