~The Magic within~virtualoo~

Dragongirl26

"Good.." Mahou smiled as he took the other into his bedroom door, prefering his bed over the others. Although any bed with Raven in it was the best bed. "I am just glad I am capable of taking care of you now.." He said with a small smile.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

Raven gave him a weak smile and pulled him close and kissed him. "This was the best day ever. Maybe we can start training tomorrow I want to control my powers." he whispered

“You won’t get it right away, I have had years and just now was more power than even I have felt in..ever” Mahou said with a small nod of his head. “You will do great..” He said against his lips and kissed him again.

"I am sure of you, you are going to be great....We will be great" He said with a big smile on his face. Mahou knows that Raven will become a powerful mage and together, they will be even stronger

"I will be good at it and I will protect everyone I can." he said smiling and hugged Mahou with a tear in his eye. "I just can't wait to see how everything goes and see what happens when I am doing good at magic. I do hope that more bad people doesn't come for me."

"Hey~!" Mahou laughed, falling back onto the bed as he continued to laugh. 'I also had ten years of practice, you just started. We also both gained a lot of power...we both will get strong. But right now I am going to practice showing you how much I love ya" He laughed, giving his cheeks numerous kisses while he laughed more.

"Kissing isn't sex now is it?" Mahou said with a small teasing smile. "If I couldn't kiss you, I swear I would go insane" He chuckled quietly as he laid beside him. "I need to learn to channel this new power myself..and try to get a grip on my emotions again'

"I won't.." Mahou said with a smirk, kissing him more and returning the others close hold. He loved having the other close to him like this. "I have a feeling we will both get crazy powerful.."

"If the world will be ours one day..Than I cannot wait to have it with you" Mahou said quietly, moving his head to get more access to the others neck. He sucked on the kiss underneath before peppering the skin with kisses.

"Mahou if you keep doing that your going to turn me on." he whispered as he was starting to get turned on and moaned in pleasure he needed all of this and he loved feeling like this as well,

"Is that such a bad thing..?" Mahou asked quietly as he heard the other moan. "You moaning is a turn on for me..so you need to stop as well" Mahou said quietly, kissing back up his neck to kiss his lips.

"Then let go.." Mahou said in a whisper, finding himself uncomfortably hard. Everything about Raven was so attractive and he wanted to show some restrain for the others sake. But those moans were such a turn on...but he could not help getting hard.