~The Magic within~virtualoo~

Dragongirl26

“I DID! IM TRYING!!” Corvo called out with a laugh following it, Mahou shaking his head with a smile. “At least I have you and it’s not just the two of us..” Mahou smiled, happy to have the people close he called a family. He kissed the top of the others head lightly.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

"Yeah I wonder if he would get mellow him out. Sooooo do you want my eggs next time we have them?" he whispered and laughed at his dad. "Any way I am excited my real birthday is coming up and I finally got my wish." he whispered

"You want eggs for your birthday? I am going to be getting you eggs if I hear any more complaints and whispered talk about my cooking!" Corvo called from the other room, Mahou trying his best not to laugh. "Either way, I hope it will be a wonderful birthday with the both of us here to celebrate it..You can ask anything of me and I will do it, consider it a present' Mahou said with a warm smile.

"I don't know what I would ask both of you have given me so much. AND I'll BE good DAD!" he said smiling he couldn't say dad enough he was so happy that he had his dad and a family it almost brought tears to his eyes. Everything he ever wanted he got it in a few days.

"If you think of anything, a request of me or anything at all I can give you, let me know. While I cannot say I am an expert on parties, as my first was also with Master, I am sure we will try our best to throw you a good one" Mahou said as he held the other gently at his side.

"Anything will be a good one and I will love it not matter how bad or good it is." he said smiling. "I got my wish so I don't care if we don't even celebrate and I will tell you this over and over. I also can't wait for all the holidays it will be fun and different, but I don't know what to get for any one." he said.

"I just hope we can make it a good one. I want to get you something nice for your birthday..I am sorry if I have to be busy to make it but I want it to be special.." Mahou said, seeming to be embarrassed with a faint blush.

Raven smiled. "No matter what you do it will still be special I can tell you that. I have a family that loves me now so no matter what it will be better." he said smiling

"Trust me I don't even care if we celebrate it because I will have people who love me and that is all I ever wanted." He said smiling and kissed his cheek not sure what he should do any more, but loved everything about being here with his dad and his lover now.

“I’m celebrating it..no question” Mahou said as he kissed the others lips lightly. He would make sure Raven had a great birthday, make sure he knew he was loved and what a good birthday really was!

Raven smiled. "That I can't wait for the celebration. With my family it's going to be great." He said smiling. "How did you make a dragon with magic that looks really cool."

“Years of practice..Although I had never controlled it as well as I did but was too excited to practice with Master to notice” Mahou said with a small smile. “That is some advanced levels of magic, to make magic you can manipulate like that much less control and ride smoothly” He nodded as he remembered how long it took younger him to make

"Huh I don't think I will ever be able to make one. I don't think I will ever be that good." he said looking at him and shook his head as he closed his eyes. "Maybe we should get up I am still hurting a little bit." he said sighing and looked at him.

“Do we have to?” Mahou teased before helping the other up. “What time is it now? Maybe some meditating will help” He said with a smile, wanting to take his pain away.

"Maybe I have no idea what we should do." he said looking at him and then taking a deep breath as he looked around the room and shook his head. "Its dinner time and we just ate dinner, but I don't think I can sit on the ground. Is my kitty fed?" he asked.

“Ah yes, did we name it? I don’t remember if we settled on one or not” Mahou said as he held out a hand for the other to take. “And not yet, And last thing we need is for Master to corrupt the kitten with only egg made dishes” He Year’s with a small chuckle.

"No we haven't settled on a name yet maybe tomorrow." Raven said as he went back to sleep feeling like there was something in the eggs to make him sleep but he wasn't sure.

——Some time later——-

Mahou wasn’t in the room with Corvo, speaking in hushed whispers in the kitchen. They waited for Raven to wake up, staying as quiet as possible. Once they say him, they let out a loud “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!”. Little magical bubbles popped, exploding in bright colorful colors.

Raven woke up and yawned he saw that Mahou wasn't with him and got a little sad he washed up and changed clothes before walking into the room and jumped when they yelled happy birthday. "WOW!" he said as he watched all the bubbles pop into colors. "I love it thanks." he said running over to both of them and hugging them both

Mahou And Corvo smiled happily, a chocolate cake with a moving picture of Ravens face on it smiling up at them resting on the table.

“So, presents first, a meal, cake?” Corvo said with a happy smile, looking over at the table with two cakes. One box looked a bit bigger and more hastily wrapped, not as nearly packaged from what it Seemed a lack of experience. The other was a far smaller box, looking like it was professionally wrapped with a bright blue ribbon and Black packaging.

"I guess that is the order I don't really know." he smiled as he saw his cat. "Luna are you wanting your food as well?" he asked as he smiled and gave the cat food as he pick her up and hugged Luna. "Thank you! You didn't have to do this." he said smiling as he put the cat who wanted to be down back down. "Um.............What one should I open first?" he asked looking at both of them

“Mine first~!” Corvo said as he pushed the bigger box towards him. Inside was a black and white cloak, hand stitched with many tiny black birds flying off into the sky. “It was the cloak I had made you back then..I was going to give it You when you were old enough..So..Happy birthday” Corvo said with a shy smile

"Ok." he said smiling as he opened the box to see the cloak in it his eyes went wide and he smiled. "I love it thank you its so great." he said as he put it on. "I have two cloaks now I can change into." he said with the biggest smile he didn't mean anything bad either he was really excited he ran over and hugged his dad and kissed him on the cheek as he wore the cloak. "Alright then I guess the smaller one is from Mahou I wonder what it will be." Raven really didn't care he just loved being with the both of them as he opened the gift that Mahou had got for him.

When Raven opened his box, there was a small pendant inside with space inside of it holding a small black raven made out of glass. Beside it was a small red dragon also made out of glass inside of it wrapping around the Raven. “I..uh...made it..myself.. Mahou spoke up quietly, looking down with a faint blush rising on his cheek.