~The Magic within~virtualoo~

Dragongirl26

Raven smiled as he was taken into his own room. "Just so you know I have no idea what I am doing, but I am trying." Raven said as Raven didn't sit next to Mahou, but Raven set on his lap and smiled as he bit his lip and then went in for a kiss. He was trying so hard to do this and it wasn't working for him.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

"Let me try and help.." Mahou said against the others lips, sitting the other down in a more comfortable position on his lap. He tilted up the others chin and took his lips into a kiss, tongue exploring the others mouth.

Raven smiled and moaned as his tongue went into the others mouth and started to explore it as well he closed his eyes wanting everthing he had to offer. His hands wandered to Mahou's hair and put his hands in it as he didn't even know it himself but he started to wiggle in the others lap again.

Mahou went a little pink in the cheeks when he felt the other grip his hair and wiggle in his lap. It made his heart pump again and found his hips wiggling back into him this time. One of his hands tangled into the others hair, deepening the kiss. His eyes have long slipped shut, his heart going even faster.

Raven smiled and kissed him more and more even tried to get a better angel to make out with him. Raven wanted more this time he wanted more from Mahou he just didn't know how much more he could take. His whole body started to ache with need. His body wanted someone to touch it like it hadn't been ever touched before.

Mahou was filled with a need he could not explain, wanting to add even more to what was happening with him. Mahous lips left the others, kissing down his chin and down to his neck. He began to suck roughly over the soft skin underneath it, licking over it when he made a mark. A hand snuck under Ravens shirt, running his hands over the others chest as his hips wiggled more underneath Ravens.

Once Mahou left Raven's lips and kissed down his chin and neck he moaned, but when he started to suck Raven couldn't hold back as he was sucking on his skin Mahou's hands were going up his shirt. "Ahhh." Raven said in so much pleasure he had never been touched like this before and he really loved it it made him feel nice and happy.

Mahous heart felt like it skipped a beat when the other moaned, finding he liked the sound very much. The room felt way too warm for him, feeling like he was in a sauna..He though as he shrugged off his shirt. He took off the others shirt too, kissing over the others chest and flicking his tongue over the others nipple. He glanced upward to make sure the other was liking it.

Raven shivered with the cold air hit his skin as his shirt was being took off, but he didn't fight it. Raven had no idea what he was doing, but he really liked it and he wanted him to keep going needing him to keep going. When raven felt a warm flick of his nipple he happly gasped and looked at him blushing. "I didn't mean to make that sound." he whispered it felt so good

Mahou turned a bright red at hearing that sound come out of Ravens mouth. “It’s good..the sound. It means you like it..” Mahou said as his heart was beating even faster. A ring of fire was circling the bed but didn’t burn anything or seems to from uncomfortably hot. He didn’t know what compelled him to do all this, unable to explain the feelings spurred from having Raven around and doing all this. Mahou moves to give the other nipple on his chest some attention.

Raven arches his back as Mahou moves to the other nipple and he made the same sound. "Ahhhhh" Raven moaned as he could feel raw energy flowing through his body and he loved all that energy through his body. "More." he whispered and looked at him then looked deep into Mahou's eyes.

Mahou looked deep into those eyes and it only stirred these bubbling feelings more inside him. Those sounds did not help those bubbling feelings dwindle. Mahou reaches down and undid the front of the others pants, lifting Raven up to shrug off his pants and underwear. He reached down and began slowly stroking Raven

Raven bit his lip. "Not there." He whispered as he arched his back and let out a loud moan. Pleasure was taking over him and he couldn't take it he looked away from Mahou and bit his finger and moaned. Raven couldn't control his own body at all at this point as he started to get hard.

Mahou took the others moan as an invitation but let go of the other for now. God was this a sight..and he wanted a full view of the entire thing. He gently pushed Raven back as he looked down and over the other. Seeing Raven like that only made these craving desires stronger.

"No, please don't look at me." Raven said in a cute voice and tried to hide his member that was now almost fully erect. Raven looked up at Mahou with scared mixed with lust he had never done this before and he was really scared. The room fell like it shook only a little before it settled back down.

“But you’re beautiful..You don’t need to hide it..” Mahou spoke quietly, moving the others hands and stroking him again. Mahou leaned down and kissed the others neck as he continued. “Say the words Cinnamon Roll If you want me to stop completely..”Mahou whispered into the others ear as he kept stroking him. He kissed his way to Ravens lips, taking them in a deep kiss.

"Cinnamon roll?" Raven said blushing more and moaned more as he was stroking him and then kissed Mahou back there were tears in his eyes not from being sad, but from being happy. Once he pulled back Raven blushed he still wanted more and didn't know why he wanted more his hands were shaking from being scared at this point she didn't know what to do next.

Yes, say that and I will stop completely and no more touching..” Mahou said as his pants grew to a point of being uncomfortbale. He loosened them up a bit but did not take them off. He kissed down the others chest, his mouth taking the other in while another teased his entrance.

Raven arched his back and moaned not meaning to but shoving himself deeper int Mahou's mouth. "Ahhhh." He said biting his lip it wasn't fair how good this felt on him he started to get harder and feeling like he was on the edge "I can't hold it in. AHHH." Raven arched his back as his entire body shook with his first orgasm the entire house shook from it as well before settling down as well. Raven panted after wards.

Mahou wasn’t expecting the sudden thrust of how sweet the others orgasm ended up tasting. God it only added fuel to the fire it his belly. Mahou sat up and swallowed everything, muttering to himself and point down, casting some magic on himself so t would not hurt the other. Mahou moves the others legs up over his shoulders, taking the other in a deep kiss as he very slowly put in just the tip.

Raven looked at Mahou and blushed at how big he was Rave gasped as he felt the tip of Mahou almost moving into Raven't butt this was happening too fast Raven bit his lip and grabbed the bed sheets as he started to hurt a little

Mahou didn’t dare move, moving himself out of the other, able to see he was in pain. He tried to get a grip on himself long enough to wet his fingers in his own mouth. He lowered the fingers to the other, putting only one in. He couldn’t bear to see him hurting, even in this state and as much as he wanted to take him now.

Raven looked up at him scared about what he is going to do tears were still in his eyes from the pain as he put fingers inside of him. Raven looked a little scared and shocked not sure what to do about this at all.

“I can stop if it hurts too much..” Mahou said quietly, leaning up to kiss him on his lips gently. He played and typed around with the one finger, not daring to put another in just yet. He wanted him to enjoy it.. but hate him. The fire sparked a bit as Mahou kept kissing him.

Dragon Today at 1:35 AM

Raven looked at him and nodded. "I'm fine right now." He said as he shut his eyes and felt the finger inside it feeling really weird before it started to feel good and Raven let a moan escape his lips.

virtualoo Today at 1:36 AM

“Good..” Mahou said quietly, hearing the others moan. It sparks the fire within him again, slowly staring to insert another finger

Dragon Today at 1:39 AM

Raven arched his back as he moaned it really did feel really good and he wanted everything he could get, but why did Raven want more he ached for more. Raven grabbed the sheets feeling more power surge up inside of him.

virtualoo Today at 4:07 AM

Mahou slowly inserted one more finger, waiting for the other to get used to it. Once the other had, only then did he substitute the fingers for the real deal, using just the tip for now

Dragon Today at 4:12 AM

Raven bit his lip as he felt more power explode through his body Raven didn't know how to deal with this either he looked up at Mahou with pleading eyes needing wanting something more. Raven whimpered a little when he removed his figure by this point he was turned back on his member getting rock hard again. Raven had never felt anything like this before and it was pure bliss

virtualoo Today at 8:08 AM

The fire circle was only growing taller, still not burning anything or making the room uncomfortable. Mahou breathed heavily as he felt great and confused with the power surging through him. He leaned down and placed gentle kisses along the others neck as he put more of himself in and began to move slowly

Dragon Today at 8:11 AM

Raven gasped."Too big." was all he was able to as as Mahou started to stretch out his inner walls. Raven arched his back and didn't mean to but took even more inside of him and he gasped again his eyes wide he felt like this might rip him apart, but it also let slightly good.

virtualoo Today at 8:15 AM

Mahou sucked on the others neck gently before kissing his way back up the others neck and to his lips. He took them in a gentle kiss as he still moved at the slow place

Dragon Today at 8:19 AM

Raven moaned as Mahou sucked on his neck he didn't know what his body was doing why did this feel wrong, hurt a little, and felt good all at once. It didn't make since when Mahou hit a spot inside him he arched his back . "AHHH." He moaned out as he warped his arms around Mahou's back

virtualoo Today at 8:23 AM

Mahou left the others lips when he let out a loud moan and felt his arms wrap around his back. It made the feeling inside swell more and the fire circle seemed to reflect that. This must be the sweet spot..Mahou thought as he tried to keep himself from the feelings that just wanting to pound it harder. He did move a tiny bit faster as he kept placing kisses all over where he could reach

Dragon Today at 8:35 AM

Raven moaned and threw his head back as he felt more power than ever go through raising them both off the bed it was an uncontrollable amount of energy . Raven needed something to be done right he was craving more needed more. "Please..." Was all he could say in a begging voice he wanted to go faster. Raven moved one hand and grabbed his own member it needed something he started to move his hand up and down needing something to be done. needing to be touched.

virtualoo Today at 8:38 AM

Mahou could feel the surge of power through him and it was more power than he has ever felt in his life. Mahou began moving at a much faster pace, the fire circle raging around the bed when he picked up that pace. Mahou reaches down to the others front, pulling the others hand off and replacing it with his own. He began to stroke just as quickly as he was moving in the others body.

Dragon Today at 8:42 AM

Raven opened his mouth to complain about him removing his hand, but all that came out was a moan as he went faster. Then when Mahou replaced Raven's hand with his own it was more pleasure then he could handle his head started to spin and the walls started to shake to others it would of felt like an earthquake. Raven couldn't take it he was in pure pleasure and he didn't know how much more he could take.

virtualoo Today at 8:45 AM

Both the power and the pleasure felt unbearable as both his hand and movement inside of Raven kept at a steady pace. He...He couldn’t take it anymore..Mahou thought after a few more hard thrusts he climaxed inside of the other, the fire circle surging in that moment

Dragon Today at 8:51 AM

Raven moaned even more. It was almost to where he couldn't take it as the earthquake got worse Raven's whole body shook with the force as he came onto Mahou's and his own stomach. Raven's power faded and then fell and landed on the bed. Raven was panting and closed his eyes.

virtualoo Today at 8:53 AM

Mahou panted heavily as the forced circle dissipated, leaving no trace it was there. It..that..He could not describe those feelings of power and pleasure through his body. All he knew was that it felt fantastic. Mahou leaned forward and took the others lips in a gentle kiss as he slowly removed himself from inside the other.

Dragon Today at 8:56 AM

Raven kissed him back the combine power of both of them was dangerous. Raven could feel that now and he could feel more power than ever before flow through him when he was spilling his seed all over the two of them. "I can't move." Raven whispered. He really couldn't move for a few reasons he was in pain and he was worn out.

virtualoo Today at 8:58 AM

Mahou blushed a bright red when he heard the other was unable to move. “Did you need a drink..anything I can do to help you..?” Mahou asked, just thinking about wanting to take care of Raven as two glass of cold ice water came in on cue just thinking about it

Dragon Today at 9:13 AM

Raven looked at him and sighed. "Yeah I can go for a drink." He whispered his voice almost giving out from what they just did. "Wait did you do that?" Raven asked as he grabbed the glass and drank it. It tasted so good on this throat.

virtualoo Today at 9:15 AM

“I...Didn’t ask for it but was thinking about it” Mahou said, happy for the water all the same. He chugged the glass, it leaving his hand as soon as there was no more water in it

Dragon Today at 9:18 AM

"Huh that was really weird. I wonder what is going to happen. I wonder what happened to us some how I feel different and I don't know if it go or bad, but I know for a face that I am really sore OW!" He said sighing

virtualoo Today at 9:19 AM

“I..don’t know..” Mahou said as the other spoke about feeling different. “I as well..feel different..in a way I can’t explain..” He said looking down at him when he cried out. “Just..don’t move” Mahou said as he kissed the others lips tenderly.

Dragon Today at 9:26 AM

"Do you know how hard it is not to move?" he asked looking at Mahou and took a deep breath and closed his eyes. "I want to take a bath a nice warm bath." He said smiling little did he know as he was thinking of it the bath in the other room was filling up with warm water for him.

virtualoo Today at 9:49 AM

“I don’t know..I mean intentionally moving..I I don’t know..” Mahou said with a faint blush. He stood up, thinking about getting the other into the bathroom without being seen, finding himself holding Raven and both of them being in the bathroom. “Uh...this is getting scary..” He thought as they were both in the bathroom and the tub almost filled with warm water

Dragon Today at 10:06 AM

Raven smiled as he was watching Mahou get up, but it was weird Rave blinked and he was in Mahou's arms in the bathroom with the bath almost full. "Well we have passed that and I am scared my power has never done anything like this before." he said as he wanted to try one more think and thought about both of them in the bathtub. Raven blinked and he was in the bath tub. "So whatever we want or think we can do?" he asked.

virtualoo Today at 10:08 AM

“My power has never done this..even when I was a child..” Mahou said as he set the other down carefully in the warm water. “This is all new to me as well..and so far it seems like it unless this newfound power of our is so out of control we can’t control it..? I don’t even know..” Mahou had no explanation for his powers doing what they were doing or Ravens.

Dragon Today at 10:14 AM

"should we ask my dad what's going on maybe he will know? This is really creeping me out. I already don't know how to control my powers that well. So adding whatever this freaky thing is to them... My Powers have never done this before." Raven said his voice shaking a little bit as he was talking.

virtualoo Today at 10:18 AM

“I might as well have no control anymore..Much less if I didn’t have control already” Mahou said quietly, knowing they both were in uncharted territory now. “And yes..we need help..and you need the bath” Mahou said quietly, shampoo ending up in his hand and setting the others hair and massaging it into his scalp.

Dragon Today at 10:24 AM

"Great just great." Raven said freaking out a little, but started to moan again when Mahou started to shampoo and massage his scalp. "That feels really nice, After this I am going to need some pain pills." he said smiling as he relaxed into the massage

virtualoo Today at 10:27 AM

Mahou was careful not too be too rough with the others scalp, massaging gently. Pain pills appeared beside him on the floor as he continued to clean Raven.

Dragon Today at 10:33 AM

"So this is getting annoying!" Raven said as he watched the pain pills appear beside Mahou and sighed. "I don't know what to do I don't want to think because what if I think or say the wrong thing......Wait is this the power that brought back my dad?!"

virtualoo Today at 10:37 AM

“Maybe...” Mahou said, going a bit wide eyed when he thought about it. “We were..busy with kissing each other and our powers must have melded together powerful in that moment. You had made the wish and he returned.. Nothing else we wanted happened because I think we just kissed but now..now it’s crazy” Mahou looked over at the pain pills.

Dragon Today at 10:41 AM

"Do we know how long it will last or if it will ever go away?" He asked sighing and shook his head. "I am not sure I can deal with this right now....Maybe my dad will know something I feel that he is good with stuff like this you know at least I think he is." Raven said and sighed "Please be temporary like only after we have sex." he whispered.

virtualoo Today at 10:44 AM

“I am sure he would know more than we do..And I am sure it won’t always be like this, I don’t think I can handle that constantly. It would be far too embarrassing..” Mahou said quietly as all he could think about as of late was being by his side. That only made him find himself in the tub in front of Raven. He turned a bright red and quickly climbed out, using a spell to dry himself off.

Dragon Today at 10:47 AM

Raven smiled just a little bit. "Yeah I can't handle this if it happened all the time.......The bad thing is we have to tell my dad we had sex........" Raven said trailing off not really happy about telling his dad about that.

virtualoo Today at 10:49 AM

Mahou turned a bright red when he said that..knowing he had to tell master they had sex. “We will never hear the end of it..” He said quietly as he turned his gaze to him.

Dragon Today at 3:44 PM

Raven buried his head in his hands. " Oh god no..... Please let him have mercy on us." Raven said as he looked up at Mahou sadly. "I should've stopped you, but I couldn't it just felt b so good."

virtualoo Today at 3:45 PM

“I pray so...And it...” Mahou started to say as he went really red. “It was really good for me too..” He spoke Shyly.

Dragon Today at 3:51 PM

Raven smiled. "I'm glad, but there is one thing I regret.... This pain I'm in now......I have never felt anything like it before. It hurts so bad." Raven said looking at Mahou.

virtualoo Today at 3:53 PM

“Umm..I..have read..well..” Mahou stumbled over his own words as he had to stomp out a fire near his feet. “That’s..your muscles...not being used to ..what we did”.

Dragon Today at 7:56 PM

"Um....ok..." Raven said the door knob rattling as he blushed "I don't know to deal with this new pain isn't there some spell or something maybe help with the pain or something like that?"

virtualoo Today at 7:59 PM

Mahou picked up the pills from the floor, carefully placing them in his hands. "This stuff should help..We did wish for it...I guess" He said quietly as clothes for the other appeared in front of him. "I suppose get dressed and then we can deal with Master.."

Dragon Today at 8:01 PM

"just so you know I don't think I am able to move right now...... This water feels so nice but you might have to carry me for awhile." Raven blushed at his own admission. This was all new for him everything that he's experienced and the past few days he never thought he'd be able to experience in his entire life and Raven couldn't believe that his life did a complete 180 with in a matter of days.

virtualoo Today at 8:04 PM

"Um...sure" Mahou said quietly, letting the other enjoy his bath. And it only meant avoiding Masters curious eyes and teasing for that much longer. He really was good looking...Mahou..control..

Dragon Today at 8:17 PM

Raven buried his dace to his hands again. "Is there any way of avoiding my dad? I don't know how much teasing I can take." Raven said as he shook his head. Raven stay in the bath for another 10 minutes until it start to get cold then looked at Mahou. 'all right I think I'm ready to get out it's now or never. I think I finally got my courage."

virtualoo Today at 8:18 PM

"Welp...Let's do this..." Mahou said as he helped the other out of the tub, grabbing a towel with magic. He wrapped them in the towel, asking quietly "Do you need help getting dressed..?" with a shy smile.

Dragon Today at 8:43 PM

"Yeah I think I am going to t to need help.....I can't really bend over it hurts to bad.'' Raven said looking at him with a blush. " I'm just don't know what to do right now Mahou." Raven said now starting to think if you went outside their bedroom he would die of embarrassment.

virtualoo Today at 8:46 PM

Mahou carefully dried the other off, using his magic to keep the other up as he worked. He used magic to carefully lift the other off the ground, getting on his knees to pull up the others pants. He lowered Raven a bit so he could pull on the others shirt