~The Magic within~virtualoo~

Dragongirl26

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

"Of course, want to shower in the morning then?" Mahou asked as he got comfortable once he was up beside the other. "Happy birthday Raven.." He whispered against the others neck.

Raven giggled and closed his eyes loving to be carried by him and couldn't wait for anything else that was going to come. He knew he needed to train today, but didn't know what to do beyond that

"How do I look like a fairy tale princess. Tho I do feel like one right now." he said smiling and looked at him. "You know I am finding out that magic is useful." he said

"You are so weird, but I like you so much." he said smiling and then kissed his cheek and closed his eyes. "You are so great and I love you Thank you for everything you do."

“You make me weird and feel weird. But hopefully a good kind of weird” Mahou said with a chuckle as he strayed the bath. “Want me to take it with you or do you wan the privacy?” He asked with a small chuckle

"I don't care if you want to you can go into the bath with me just no sex till I am sure I can control the powers and not freak out next time." he said blushing. "And its a good weird."

He smiled and started to take his clothes off and got into the bath smiling as he closed his eyes as set into the water feeling the water loosen up his muscles and he didn't know he was tense till he got into the bath tub

"You look far more relaxed.." Mahou commented as he slipped himself into the bath soon after. It really helped relax the muscles with a hot bath..Mahou thought as he sighed in content.

"I am relaxed and I feel better already so thank you for everything this water is great and I had a great time yesterday so I can't wait to get started training today." he said smiling

"Hopefully we can get a lot done..We both have so much untapped potential with our powers" Mahou said as he pulled Raven a bit closer to him. He used magic to make a sponge and other cleaning supplies come closer to the tub to wash themselves.