~The Magic within~virtualoo~

Dragongirl26

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

"I know...I know..its hard...I am not referring to my dick. Its hard not to kiss you and show you love.." Mahou said quietly, the fire circle flaring up more. He moved aware but his hardness did not go away..

?Abstaining from sex..that?s one thing. But if I had to stop kissing you..I feel like a ticking time bomb. Your kisses make me feel wonderful..and smiling feelings to what you said? Mahou said with a small nod, getting off of him but staying close and kissing his neck.

“And I need to know how you manage to thaw me out and make me feel so warm and wanting to kiss you so much” Mahou said with a small smile. He leaned forward with another kiss to his cheek.

"Man you turn me on in more than one ways and I want all that you can offer." Raven said kissing him and blushed as he smiled. "I want all of it please show me everything." he whispered

“Quit it Raven, you’re going to make me want to mark up your skin and just take you again” Mahou chuckles as he kissed along the others jawline. Raven was too perfect..

"Well I know about it and I can't wait to be one with you again and I am tired and I am turned on just from a kiss and I don't know what to do yet." he said smiling and kissed him

"Unless you want to deal with what your kisses did to me and not have sex with me then no. I just need a shower to calm myself down." he said sighing and shook his head

“I would be able to take care of you without having sex..You just need to tell me how you want me to do it” Mahou whispered against the others neck. He wanted to make sure the other would be comfortable

"I don't care you can surprise me I do like it when you make me wonder about you." he said smiling and kissed his cheek and closed his eyes. "What do you want to do with me."

"I'll take it...I like to think I have enough self control to not take you as much as I want to" Mahou said with a low purr, moving down to the others waist. If anything was in the way, it was not anymore as he held the other in his hand, giving him a slow teasing lick.

He smiled and closed his eyes and hissed as the cold air brushed over his member when it was exposed to the air. Soon after Raven started to moan as he was starting to get licked by Mahou and it felt so good his knees almost gave out.

Raven fell back onto the bed and moaned closing his eyes and feeling complete bliss that everything was going on the way he wanted it and it was the best birthday he could ever ask for

Mahou moved his mouth faster on him, looking for signs on enjoyment as he moved so he could speed up or slow down as needed. He was happy he could make the other feel the way the other made him feel

Raven moaned and closed his eyes. "So good its so good." he said in nothing but pleasure Raven closed his eyes and just moaned as he lifted his hips off the ground.

Mahou placed his hands on either side of Ravens hips, massaging his sides as he moved faster on him. He just had to focus...He made a promise as much as he wanted all of Raven. He had enough self control to not violate his wishes..

Raven moaned and wiggled when he was held own. "Mahou I can't hold in much longer." he said moaning and soon came into his mouth and panted it didn't take long this time and he loved it.