~The Magic within~virtualoo~

Dragongirl26

Mahou was so focused on the other he didn’t notice they transported at first. He blinked his eyes in surprise when he smell the ocean, finally breaking eye contact with him. “Well..I did say remember the ocean..” Mahou said with a quiet laugh, trying to keep them both calm. “It actually is rather peaceful..” He smiled as he held the others hand.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

"I do not know what I just did." Raven said looking at Mahou with a tear in his eye. "This new power scares me. I do not know if I want it or not. Is there anyway I can give it back?" Raven said as he closed his eyes. "It's something that I am not ready for."

"We will figure this out together..Both of our powers and what is happening to us.." Mahou said as he gentle wiped away a tear from the others eye. "You have me and Master to help you now..We will protect you and train you with everything we have.." Mahou kissed the others forehead and then kissed his lips gently. He could see themselves in the cottage now, soon finding themselves having returned.

Raven kissed back and looked at him with a sad face. "I am sorry I didn't mean to take us anywhere." he said when he noticed Mahou had bring him back. "I am scared of my power is there any way to bind it so it comes out just a little at a time I can't handle this over power." he said sighing

"I will see if we can do anything about it with Master...For now..I am not leaving your side" Mahou said, not asking or questioning his decision. If he could teleport places for at least a day after sex, he was going to make sure he was right there with him.

"Where were you two? Are you all right?!" Corvo came up right beside Mahou, looking down at Raven concerned. "Are you okay...?" He asked again after taking a few calming breaths to cool down.

Raven looked at his dad. "I don't want this power!" Raven said looking at him as be busted out into tears the wrong thing the wrong way and it was all over. "I can't handle all these powers I just can't." Raven said braking down he couldn't he wasn't raised with them like Mahou. Mahou had more control over them and he didn't it wasn't fair. "I hate this I hate all of this." Raven said he was at the end of his rope.

Mahou took the other in his arms in a tight hug. “I was just like you..everything felt hopeless..I only had a few months with master but years of practice and I improved. We can help you Raven..We will help you. We both love you very much..” Mahou said, unsure of how to help and it only frustrated him, small sparks at his feet.

"I feel helpless and worthless. At least you had years to train I couldn't I had to hide it all my life and now its exploding every chance it gets. It just would of been so much easier if I grew up with instructions.I wouldn't be this helpless scared little boy I could of maybe liked my powers. Right now even know I know you two have them I feel like a freak...Right now I feel I should had been........."Raven didn't say it what if he said it would he disappear from this world? Is that what he wanted? He really liked Mahou maybe even loved him, but how could he when he feels like this he didn't love himself at all.

Mahou let him go for a moment when he saw Corvo coming over, stepping aside so he could try and calm him down. Mahou felt powerless to help right now..and he saw himself in Raven in that moment. Maybe Corvo can help him...

"Listen to me Raven.." Corvo said as he got to the others eye level and put a gentle hand on his shoulder. "Life right now seems overwhelming..even hopeless. Like the world treated you like you were dirt.." He started to say quietly, being serious. "But you are still here...you proved the world wrong that wanted to take you down. So you need to grab the world by the horns and say 'My name is Raven and I am not going to let you fuck with me anymore...Now your turn...scream it out" He said, encouraging him to repeat it.

Raven looked up at his dad with a sad look as she listened to him. "I don't feel like screaming that, but thank you Dad I do feel a little better now." Raven told him as he wiped his eyes. "How do you know if I'll be able to handle all these powers?" Raven asked his father.

"I try.." Corvo said with a sheepish scratching of the back of his head and a shy smile. "And Mahou was able to handle his power..He was in pretty much in the same situation as you. A lonely child..scared powerful and confused. Then losing his Master and raising himself alone without guidance..He once tried to when he was younger with his fire went to off-" Corvo started to speak, but a hand shot up to his mouth as if not by his own will, Mahou with his hand raised and glaring at him.

"Enough.." Mahou said in an unusually serious tone, in his normal emotionless tone.

"No...it's not that..." Mahou said quietly, keeping his hand raised toward Corvo's mouth. He slowly lowered it and quietly said "I...almost made a...permanent choice...to end it all....to join Master in the realm of the dead..", hoping the other could understand without having to outright say it. "I felt powerless...helpless without Master...for years" He said quietly as his eyes went downcast to the floor. "I had the fireball in my hand...ready...But I knew Master wouldn't want that. I had people..even the one..who would be upset at my disappearance..And I needed to stay...keep fighting. Even now the thoughts still rear their ugly heads at times..." He spoke even quieter, no sure why he was sharing this dark side of himself but he felt compelled to...to speak about it.

"I am glad you didn't I would be dead without you all alone in this world wanting nothing but death." he said looking down. "I'm sorry I freaked out I know Mahou and I have had it bad in the past and if I didn't have you two with me I would end it all.I never felt like anyone cared until you two and I mean it..........Thank you." he whispered and shut his eyes still tears in them

Mahou quickly took Raven in his arms, not wanting Raven to see the tears springing in his eyes. “You make me glad to still be alive..” He said quietly, glad he had not done something horrible all those years ago. That’s moments decision led to master coming back..and finding Raven.

"I am happy that I met you...I'm sorry I had a brake down just a few short minuets ago." He said looking at him then closed his eyes not sure what was going to happen from now on, but he felt ready for anything right now all because of these two his dad and his lover. "Thank you." he said holding him.

Mahou held the other tighter to him, feeling a little emotional and not wanting Raven to see him tear up. He opened up about such a dark time and so easily..Raven really must be something special.

Corvo wanted to tease and comment on the others tearing eyes but decided now was not the time for it. He quietly went off with a small smile, going into his room to read.

"Mahou I just don't know how to deal with all of this and I am scared." he whispered looking up at him and just held on to him like he was his life line. "I feel if I let go you will disappear and everything would be a lie." he whispered as he admitted it to him

"How do you think I feel Raven..?" Mahou asked quietly as he looked into Ravens eyes. "I suddenly have Master back..And I found you. I am so scared that it will all go away...And I am going to wake up in my room...alone" He also admitted his scred feelings to the other.

"So we are both scared of loosing the other. What if my power kills you two...I don't know what I will do if I loose you both I really don't know." he said looking at Mahou and took a deep breath finally calming down and just wanting to hold him for now.

"I don't want to hurt you either...We will figure this out together okay?" Mahou said quietly and looked into his eyes again. "We will all be okay...You and I will be okay.." He spoke in a soft tone, giving him a light peck on the lips and turning a bright pink from it.

Raven smiled and he was kissed and blushed. "Thank you. We can do it if its together at least I hope so." he said looking at him and shook his head not sure what to do next. Raven was worn out from all of the crying and power use and he was still in a little pain.

"Come on...after an emotional day like today..Cuddling is needed.." Mahou said with a nod, moving toward the others bedroom as he held Raven in his arms. He would use any excuse in the book he had if it meant being at Ravens side. He set the other down first before crawling into the bed beside him.

Raven smiled as he was getting picked up and took him to the bed room Raven smiled and blushed as he laid down on the bed and smiled even more as he started to cuddle him.

Mahou loves the warmth, glad he found Raven that day. A moments decision already was defecting him this much. He opened up about his past..was cuddling and kissing and-Mahous face turned a bright red at thinking of other things. He held Raven tight to him, not wanting to let go.