The String Of Fate (18+ Dragongirl26)

virtualoo

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

"I will do a good job studying! And we will all celebrate when we will pass" Aaron said with renewed motivation as he went back to studying. He could do this....for everyone!

"That's the man that I love." he aid smiling and kissed him as he went back to reading the books hiimself as he head Storm and Snow going at it. "Must be nice to have a high sex drive like those two." he said laughing

"They really are." he said laughing as he read some more and laughed shaking his head. "But then again they might calm down after they do it a lot I mean they did go a long time without seeing each other and making love to each other so they have a lot of pent up energy I guess." he said smiling

“Maybe but who knows? It will always seem a lot to us” Aaron spoke with a soft chuckle. “Can you make me a snack so I’m not tempted to stop studying?” He asked with a smile

"Yeah I will." he said smiling and then got up and went into the kitchen and started to cook a quick snack to get something for them to eat. Once done he brought it over to Aaron with a drink and handed it to him.

Aaron has never studied so hard in his life pouring over the pages of the books. He had a lot riding on passing the test and he wanted to make sure he tried his hardest!

He took a deep breath as he got tired and his eyes were now hurting. "I am going to take a little bit of a brake my eyes are burning and I don't know why I have studied harder than this before." he said

“We have more on the line than a test grade this time I guess” Aaron said quietly, bookmarking his page as he stretched out his arms. He stretched out his arms as he tried to relax a bit

"Yeah I guess so, but if we don't pass he might just let us take it again. Tho I don't want to do that I want to win the first time." he said looking at Aaron and closed his eyes.

Aaron nodded with determination, agreeing with his point. “I want to prove that too, that we are more than capable of passing it the first try. Show him how much we are ready to tackle this challenge”

"Yeah most of this is what we already learned, but some of it I didn't even know. "So I kind of forgot what we were going to teach again. I was kind of zoning out when Storm was talking." he said as he blushed lightly

"uhhhh...I think battling or something? Wait...Storm suggested I knew what circle to use for certain spells and I think he said you could do something with magic circles in general?" Aaron puzzled as he needed a moment to think.

"I don't blame you...You can talk about anything sometimes and they will work their flirting into it" Aaron chuckled as he rested on the others side. He opened the book back up to read..

"Right I can only take some much of that crap before I want to throw up my self." he said looking at him. "I don't even flirt with you that much. I think if I did that you would turn back into your old self and try to kill me." he said smiling

"That is true as well." he said kissing him and took a deep breath. "So should we keep this study party going or not? We do have two weeks and we don't even have to go to class anymore."

"We did we studied for at least 4 hours now that I look at the clock." he said sighing and got up then looked around the room and put a book mark in the book and walked to the kitchen