The String Of Fate (18+ Dragongirl26)

virtualoo

“He gets it..” Aaron said, blushing a bright red at Mason being so forward about him. But it was nice to hear he would talk like that about how important he was to him in front of otherS. “Mason brought out my inner light, he showed me the fun and less rebellious side of life, helped me open up” He wanted to add his side to it.

The principal did look sad, trying to hear the familiars story. That and how much Aaron and Mason seems to care for one another and their familiars that he could have cried. “I see..You are dismissed” He said quietly, giving them info on the teaching test

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

"Alright we are going to head back to our house now. I think we have caused enough trouble for one day that and we have to start studding for the test I guess." He said smiling and looked at him. "So if the teachers ask about this tell them this was to save the world from me." he said and bowed and left the room.

Storm got up there was one more thing he didn't tell anyone and that way even tho they were immortal they could be killed, but only with a dagger that was lost at the bottom of the sea in Atlantis and Storm made sure that it would stay that way as well. The only reason he knew about it was he was the one who hid it.

“That went well” Snow smiled, hugging Storm tight to him. “It looks like we are going to be teachers now” He chuckled, thinking this was the way he could give back and make up for what he had done.

“More work and studying? So much already and now there’s more” Aaron laughed as they started to head back home.

"You are welcome and you are just glad that I am on my feet thinker." he said smiling and looked at him then shook his head. "So we can study and then we can party all night long." he said smiling and kissed him .

"Well sorry, but now we at least know how to talk in different languages that might of threw him off as well, but we don't have to worry about school right now we just study for the teachers test."

“Celebrate a new and unending life together!” Snow laughed, hugging him tighter. He had to try and stay positive, he finally had Snow for all time

“You’re right..And we only have a week..when we haven’t even finished normal education. Hopefully we can get it” He said with a nod.

Storm smiled and looked at him and kissed him.

"Yeah its fine. I am sure we can do it." he said smiling and looked at him then blushed as he looked at him. "WE can do this I know we can." he said smiling and shook his head not sure what to do or where to start and walked back to there house getting some looks as he was walking with Storm, Snow and Aaron

Snow hissed at anyone that looked at them funny, eager to teach all of them. They might be their teachers and they would have to listen to them.

“What a day..” Aaron said as he finally stepped inside his house. He was exhausted even if he wasn’t out long, with how much energy he put into healing and what happened in the principals office

"Snow be a good kitty." he said smiling and looked t him then shook his head not sure what to do next.

"Yeah this is some day we died and got brought back. Well at least we know the spell worked." he said smiling and kissed him and looked around the room and shook his head.

“At least we know it works” Aaron shrugged as he saw the box waiting for them with the books waiting for them in the inner doorway.

“That’s fast..” Snow commented as he saw the books

He nodded and looked at him then sighed and looked at him and took some of the books and smiled. "Well lets get started." he said as he stared to read the books.

Storm looked at them as well. "I guess we do have to study as well Snow." he said looking at him

Snow sat down, pouring over the text that they had to study. Hmm..not awful stuff...

Aaron groaned as he opened his first book. He was never one to study and now he had to actually put all this effort in in a week

Storm nodded and just looked over it. "I know all of this." he said smiling and looked at him and sighed not sure what to do.

"I'm sorry I we had to study I know this isn't your part." he said looking at him and looked over him.

“I know..not like I ever really studied before” Aaron said as he looked up from the book. “I don’t know how you do it..”

“Look at you my smart hunk of man” Snow laughed, finding the material easy. Nothing they haven’t probably seen before..

Mason kissed him and read the book. "I know you hate reading I know you hate it." he said looking at him then shook his head.

"So I don't really need to read this I know everything that is in here." he said

“Forget the book then..” Snow purred, closing the book and getting on Storms lap. “I much prefer this anyway..” He teased with a smile.

“Oh hush..” Aaron said as he tried to go back to the book

"Ahh I do too why don't we take this to our room and you ride me like no tomorrow?" he said smiling and picking Snow up and taking him to there room.

"Wow not even in that long and he is making love to Snow." he said smiling and shook his head and smiled as he did so he really did love Snow and Storm he also wish he was deep inside Aaron now, but they had to study.

“With pleasure” Snow said with a small purr, holding him tightly as he was carried up to their room.

Aaron chuckled, nodding in agreement. They really couldn’t keep their hands off of each other..He thought as he stared reading the first book

Storm smiled as they went into there room and shut the door.

Mason shook his head and gave a slight smile wondering how this was going to effect them and he couldn't help but be happy for the two of them

"I know we did a good thing.." Aaron said with a soft smile before turning to the book again. "Despite the immortality hing, it even landed us a possible job, set for life" He said with a quiet chuckle.

"Yeah we are set for life." he said smiling and kissed Aaron and closed his eyes. "We should have a party just the four of us when we get everything ready and if we pass the test" he said smiling

"Oh please, A work hard study hard student like yourself will easily pass the exam! And your parents can kiss ass now!" Aaron said happily, kissing his cheek. Okay..focus...you can study...Aaron thought as he tried to focus on the pages.

"You should use the study method that works for you." he said looking at him then shook his head. "I don't know what you would want to do if you don't know how to study most of this is review." he said looking at him and looked at Aaron then bent over and kissed him. "If you do good I will love you so hard." he said smiling

“I’ve never really studied this intensely..and it’s a lot of pressure..” Aaron responded, worried he wouldn’t be able to learn. Soon he was being kissed, blushing when he spoke like that. “Plenty motivation for me..” He said with a small smile