The String Of Fate (18+ Dragongirl26)

virtualoo

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

"So I was wondering if we could eat in our room? I may have gone a little rough with Snow last night and he can't really move right now." he said rubbing his head.

Mason started to laugh at that thought

“Of course you did..” Aaron said with a teasing but knowing smile. Of course Storm would take him so hard that he would not that Snow could not move. “For you and Snow..” Aaron said as he made 4 plates, making two to hand to Storm

Snow laid in bed, having woken up a short time ago and not being able to move. Storm did such a number on him he could not get out of bed without wincing and that took a bit to do

"Thank you so much." he said smiling and looked at Aaron and mason as he bowed and grabbed the food and started to walk off. "It was the only way to make him stop stressing so I did as much as I could with him." Storm said as he started to walk to his room Then came back and grabbed a couple of drinks as well and went to his room and smiled at snow. "Sorry I went so hard. I come baring food." he said smiling

"Only Storm can do that." Mason said smiling and shook his head.

“It’s okay Storm” He said with a soft smile, slowly sitting up in bed. He tried to be careful so he wouldn’t hurt himself..

“Whatever helps Snow feel better..I’m not about to go banging him” Aaron laughed as he handed Mason his breakfast. He sat down with a smile on his face

"Yeah I thought you could use something to make you happy." he said smiling as he set the food down and helped Snow to sit up and look at him. "Do you think you can eat or do I have to feed you?" Storm asked as he looked Snow into the eyes with a loving stare.

"I bet if you did I would be so jealous I don't want to share you with anyone. You are mine and mine alone and that sweet little ass of your is mine." he said looking at him then kissed aaron's cheek and started to eat his food.

"Maybe I want you feeding me anyway?" Snow asked with a small smile, wanting Storm to feed him. He was capable enough and just wanted to be fed..

"First thing in the morning..?" Aaron said with a bright blush, starting to eat his breakfast. He was happy to belong only to Mason..

Storm smiled and started to feed Snow. "My good lover. I love you and need you in my life you are the best ever." He said smiling

'' Your ass is mine no matter what time of day it is." Mason said as he ate all of the food on his plate in a record time as well. " We need to get back to studying. I know you don't want to, but we need to." Mason went to the stack of books and started to study again.

“Oh come on, I am the one that needs you” Snow said with a soft blush. He wished he noticed him sooner than Ancient Greece and Maybe in Egypt. Than they could have enjoyed each other’s company longer.

“Mason!” Aaron said with a bright blush as he quickly finished eating. He went back toward a textbook and started to read..

"WE need each other in our lives." he said smiling and kissed his head and looked at him. "I can't even say how much I love you and everything about you. I am glad that they did this for us. I know they say they didn't, but they did I know part of it was before of us." he said as he fed him more food.

"You are more than welcome." he said smiling and winked at him and then started to read some more hating that they had to read all of the books.

“I am sure seeing ya happy together influenced their decision to some extent” Snow said with a tiny smile. His master did so much for the both of them and now they can be together forever.

Aaron looked over the pages, this being newer material on these pages he hasn’t learned yet. He had a long way to go..

"I am so it did as well." he said smiling and kissed him then pulled him close. "I love that sexy ass of yours my snowy angel."

Mason groaned as he got to the new stuff and sighed then looked at Aaron. "This sucks do you need me to explain anything to you?" he asked reading over the stuffing thinking reading ancient Greek was easier than this.

Snow let out a quiet purr with a small grin on his face. “You are the sexy one..” Snow said with another kiss on his lips.

Aaron asked his question about one page in particular, feeling like this was as hard as learning Ancient Greek if not harder. Thai was going to be a long week, He thought to himself with a small groan

"Careful or I will start to get after you again." he said smiling and kissed his cheek and held him close to his body as he finished eating his food.

"Damn this sucks I kind or wish we had longer than a week to study this." he said sighing as he rubbed his eyes and went back to reading it again remembering everything that he could.

“We got this, I know you can do it” Aaron said as he gave him a gentle kiss on his lips. “If anyone can, it is you” He said with a soft smile.

“Oh nooooo” Snow said with a teasing smile, hugging Storm. Storm always knew how to make him feel good.And he wanted to use his new ability to help others. To atone for what he did..

"Yeah and I know that you can do it as well." he said giving him a soft smile. "I'm not sure what is going to happen if we don't pass the test tho." Mason said

"Alright do you want to go look through some books to learn out to talk to people?" he asked looking at him then gave him a kiss. "WE are going to help so man pairs."

“We will pass that test..We got this. If I say that enough it just might work” Aaron said with a tiny smile before he went back to the book.

“We will be great..you and me able to help familiars and help Masters alongside their familiars in building a positive relationship” Snow smiled, knowing he could make up for that dark magic.

"There is a spell that will let us remember everything we read." he said smiling and showed him the page that was tabbed and there was a loose paper in it that gave them a spell. "I think the principle is trying to help us." he said

"That is good think of the positive and not the negative." Storm said smiling. "We will help so many." he said

“We are immortal as well..get on our good side. But I am sure we should have been turned over to some kind of authority or disciplined more after killing people that first battle. So I guess he really is trying to help us..” Aaron said with a nod.

Snow smiled softly, kissing Storms cheek. He had to try like the other said..To make himself feel better

"WE should of been, but in fairness they did try to kill us first." he said shrugging. "We wouldn't of even thought about doing this if the boy that died didn't try to kill us and I am sure that is what his parents were told as well." he said reading the book and smiling as he took out the paper for the spell.

"We can do it Snow." he said kissing him. "Don't ever think for a second that this was the wrong thing to do." he said kissing him

“All I can remember of it was how mad I was that they killed you..I was just so angry...so...dark” Snow said as he recalled the feelings from that time. His master and his lover both dead..being filled with such a dark blind rage..”I know we can teach them and be good” He said with a soft smile. But..was he truly a pure good familiar?

“I mean they did kind of actually kill me and snow” Aaron said quietly as he hugged Mason. He waited for Mason to get the spell ready

"Don't worry about it snow. I can see it in your eyes. Even good people have there moment if you keep thinking bad thoughts.....You know what will happen.....It won't be good not now. Don't ever doubt your self ever." Storm said kissing him.

"Yeah so they got what was coming to them they should be lucky I didn't kill them more slowly you know." he said sighing and shook his head

“I know..I’m trying..” Snow said with a soft smile, kissing Storm back. He knew bad things would happen and he had to try to stop these dark thoughts..

“And that’s why you got me, you are lucky I can heal and now we are immortal or i would be more worried about you. Now just need to worry about everyone else” He said with a quiet chuckle

"How bout this every time you think of something bad think of all the good you have done and all the good you can do.....don't make me regret showing how impure you were." Storm said he was really scared for Snow. "Because if you do that it will effect me as well." he said knowing that Snow balanced him out.

Mason smiled and kissed him. "You can worry about everyone else, I don't care as long as I have you." he said