The String Of Fate (18+ Dragongirl26)

virtualoo

“Well invite him over to dinner than..Might as well if you’re goinf to be bringing random people in the house” Aaron chuckled, figuring he Better cook a bigger meal tomorrow. Let the main use their shower if he wanted to. “Behave yourself you two” Aaron said with a smile.

“I uh...tomorrow then I guess” Snow said bashfully. A nice hot meal and a shower could really help out the poor man..

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

"Awww do we have to." Both Mason and storm said at the same time.

"Might as well let him stay here as well. He might not have much left in him." Storm said sarcastically. Though he did love that snow was going to do something good.

“Yes we have to..He needs a hot meal and a place to clean up. You are going to let him have a bed to sleep on instead of a street for one night!” Snow Gave them a glare and his ears twitched.

“I don’t see why not, One night will not kill us..literally” Aaron said with a small smile. “One man showing you kindness will do wonders” He smiled at Mason with a gentle kiss

Mason and Storm groaned. Once Storm saw Snows ears he sighed. "I know that face I'll be as good as I can." Storm said.

"Yeah same here. I'll try to be good as well. Tomorrow morning go get him ok bring all of his stuff as well."

“That’s better..” Snow nodded with a small smile, happy they agreed. He wanted to get a man off the streets for at least a night..

“Sounds good to me..Make like a big fish to feed us all. I bette they something nutritious to get in some vitamins..” He said as he tried to contemplate a good meal.

Mason shook his head. "Fine, but what if he doesn't like fish?" He said shrugging. " You never know why don't we just bring him home then fine out what he can have." He said

Storm smiled. "You know I can't say no when you're pouting like that. Then you're ear twitches it's just so cute."

“I know I know. Snow can get him early morning and then go shopping after” He said with a small nod. “Alright it’s settled then” He said with a smile

“I’m not cute I’m mad” Snow said as his ears twitched and he pouted again. He wasn’t very intimidating for his size and being a cute cat. “Anyway, I’ll go get him tomorrow morning” He said with a nod

Mason sighed. " You might have to watch me. If not I might kill him." He said sighing more. " It's hard being good."

"Awwww your doing it again." He said smiling and wanted to kiss him. Storm bent down and kissed snow. "My good angel."

“I know you can do it, you’ll be fine” Aaron smiled at Mason, kissing his cheek. “You’ll be a lovely host” He smiled more

“You make it hard to be mad at you..” Snow pouted with a tiny smile as he kissed the other back.

"just so we're clear snow. I can't kill him or eat him?" Storm asked bitting his lip. Storm really wanted to eat the guy.

"Damn and I wanted to freeze his parts and feed him to storm when he is bad." Mason said

“No” Snow said sternly with his arms folded, his ears twitching and giving him a small glare and a tiny pout.

“I swear you too..” Aaron shook his head with a small laugh. “Behave” He teased kissing Masons cheek

Storm smiled showing his teeth. "Okay my snow angel. Just for you I won't eat him. If you bring an identified men into this house though without telling us first I get to eat them." Storm said then looked at him and kissed him.

"Damn and here I thought storm was going to get another good meal." Mason said kissing Aaron. "Let's all get some rest now somehow it's night already and we have Miss so much time today. Maybe this is what being immortal but I'm not even hungry." He said

“That’s not How that works” He said with a smirk, kissing his lips in return with a small laugh. Storm was something but he was all his..

“Now that you mention it..I’m not really feeling hungry like I would. I guess eating is just for fun now” Aaron said with a laugh. He just had to remember to eat when they encountered anyone new so they wouldn’t be suspicious.

Storm pouted and sighed then kissed him again. "Let's go to bed" he said is he wanting to the bedroom and lay down on the bed.

Mason kissed Aaron and headed into the bedroom to go to sleep he was so tired

“Okay, love you Storm” Snow smiled, holding him close as he made his way back to their bedroom. He had an early start to find the man.

Aaron followed close behind, wanting to get rest as he had a big dinner to cook

"If you need any help I can help cook with you." he said smiling. "And I can watch the man while you and Snow go to the store and get the food." he said with a smile on his face.

Storm laid in the bed. "I wonder how many stray humans you will bring home in this life." he said teasing him and kissed him

“That’s all right, I might have snow fetch the man, get what we need for dinner and then bring him. The man can help carry the food in when they both come by” Aaron suggested with a smile. He was sure Mason and Storm wouldn’t hurt him...but better to play it safe.

“Hey! I’m doing good” Snow pouted, kissing Storm back. He snuggled up to Storm with a smile

"you take the fun out of everything." Mason said pouting then kissed Aaron. " If the man has been out on the streets then the store wouldn't want him to be anywhere near the store.'

"That you are and I am proud of you." Storm said wondering if he could pull a prank on the man

“Well I am not leaving him alone with just the two of you, then he will bring him there and then Snow will go alone” Aaron nodded, kissing the others cheek.

Snow smiled happily, kissing his lips. “Behave yourself..You have that mischievous look in your eyes” He said when he glanced up at him quickly

"you should send storm or me with him. I don't want him to go alone." Mason said looking at Aaron and closed his eyes.

"Why do I have to behave myself? I am me after all." He said

"Okay, I will send Storm with him then. Snow should be able to make Storm behave himself long enough while they go shopping" Aaron said with a small laugh.

"Storm.." Snow said with a small look in his direction. "Youre coming with my shopping then..You can help me carry things for dinner' He nodded

"we are talking about Storm after all I don't know if he can be good, but if anyone is able to do what it's going to be Snow. "So are you gonna go with Snow to get the old man?"

"Awwww do I have to go to the store with you?" He said wondering if there was any trouble you can get into at the store.

"You are either coming with me or im staying with you here because I will not leave you two alone" Snow purred, closing his eyes.

"I might as well..So he isnt going at least there alone" He nodded in agreement.

"Does my angel not trust me?" he asked looking at him then smiling and kissed him deeply.

"Awww the good strikes again." he said laughing and kissed him deeply wondering about what all to do next

“Not necessarily, I don’t want you to scare him” Snow said with a small smile. He returned the others deep kiss, snuggling closer.

Aaron rolled his eyes with a small chuckle, returning the others kiss