The String Of Fate (18+ Dragongirl26)

virtualoo

Mason looked at him and started to drink the blood of Snow he coughed and wanted to throw up, but drank all of the blood in the cup once done he looked at Aaron with a small smile.

Storm was happy that Aaron held Snow first after it was over Storm was still in the circle and looked at Snow knowing what was going to happen next.

Mason started to cough as he held his chest it felt like he couldn't breath he looked at Aaron trying to catch his breath he knew there bodies would have to die, but this was something else. his heart started to race and he coughed and gasphed for breath as he fell to his knees

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

“Mas-!” Aaron started to cry out but he couldn’t get the words out. His chest started to hurt really bad and it felt like his insides were on fire. He tried to call out but no words came out, just gasping breaths in a desperate attempt to get air.

“Master?” Snow said as Aaron has soon collapsed to the ground, looking like he was going through hell. “M-Master..” Tears spring to his eyes as he knew he just had to sit there helpless and watch him die...there was nothing he could do. He didn’t feel like he was fading and that scared him more

Mason looked at Aaron not able to talk either there was fire going through his body so much pain that he couldn't even think about it or do anything he did reach out and grab Aaron's hand as he gasped for more air. No matter what it wasn't working everything was on fire and little ice danced around the circle as if he couldn't control his magic any more. The weird thing was it was only his ice magic that was doing it and nothing else.

Storm watched as they were dying and he didn't feel like they were fading he knew it must be working he pulled Snow into his arms. "Its ok."

Little spots of fire danced alongside the ice as he felt like his body was on fire. Aaron felt the other grab his hand and was squeezing it tightly in pure fear. White spots filled his vision as he knew he was starting to lose air and would soon black out fast. He couldn’t breathe and he knew nothing would stop it.

Snow was shaking terribly at his arms at more so feeling helpless to stop his master dying rather than the use of black magic. He trembled as tears streamed down his face knowing he just had to stand there and watch Master die and gasp for air

Mason's vision started to become back and it was like he was in a tunnel he gasped for air once more before his body started to convulse from the lack of air and his heart started to slow down. looking at Aaron one last time he passed out.

"Its snow." he said looking at him and held him not moving as he watched his master die. This was the info he with held from everyone no one knew that they were going to die only storm.

Aaron felt so cold, like everything was going dark. He desperately reached out to a passed out Mason before he soon passed out, everything around him turning black into nothingness.

Snow trembled at seeing his Master dead on the floor, tears spilling down his face. He let them perform dark magic..He let his Master die...

Storm held Snow. "Its ok they aren't dead we are still here and not fading they are fine." he whispered and held Snow

Mason's heart stopped beating and the moment that they both stopped beating the circle came alive and lit up in a light purple and lit up the room The big circle broke up into 4 smaller circles of the same design and went on each of the four's chest lighting up on each of them. Mason gasped for breath and looked around he started to cough.

Aaron soon gasped for air, clutching at his chest. As soon as he took a few deep breaths he went right for Mason, taking him into a tight hug. It felt like a horrible experience, watching Mason die in front of him as they both gasped for air.

Snow cried even more when Aaron started to breathe again, happy he was okay and this dark magic was successful. Master is alivezz

Mason hugged Aaron as the magic circle went away and he smiled. "we did it and it worked." he said and coughed again smiling he was so happy

Storm was wonder if he should tell them that he knew this was going to happen, but decided not to he kissed snow and smiled. "Look it worked let be happy they lived." he said

“I know..I know...” Snow trembled, still happy they lived but feeling incredible guilt from everything. Dark magic..the sight of his Master dying and him not fading away.

“We did it..we actually did it...” Aaron said as he finally caught his breath. He pretty much jumped him in a happy hug and a deep kiss. Now they were together forever..for all time..

"Its ok Snow its gonna be fine you can make this up for all time now and hey me and Mason did most of the work." he said smiling and kissed him.

Mason smiled as he got his breath back as well and nodded "Yes they can be together for ever now and so can we." he said smiling as he waved his arm and everything went back to normal.

“Still afraid to test this out..” Aaron said with a small chuckle to lighten the mood. “Good thing I can heal regardless” He smiled, knowing injuries will still hurt and such regardless of if they can’t die now.

“I know..It just went against my very nature. And watching Master die..and just watching..hurt. But I’m glad we can be together forever” He smiled.

"If we can lets try not to die." he said as he looked at the calendar on the wall and sighed. "So we should go to class tomorrow." he said sighing knowing that he didn't want to test this out not any time soon anyway.

Storm smiled and kissed Snow and just smiled loved how everything was working for them. "We can do it now." he said smiling

“Obviously, I’m still not going to want to willingly die. And We might as well make an appearance..” Aaron said with a shrug.

“No seperating us this time..” He smiled, giving him a deep kiss.

"Yeah I don't think I have been to class in a few weeks, but I am sure that makes everyone feel safe from me. Tho we just did a really high level spell like something out teachers couldn't even do." he said waking into the room with the English instructions and gave it to Aaron. "Burn this. I will go hide the other stuff around the house for now." he said as he hid everything around the house and didn't show anyone where he hid them. "I am not sure where to hid them so I hid them around the house. Lets all get some sleep Snow I know your nerves are shot so lets just rest ok." he said

STorm hugged Snow knowing he was still scared

Aaron held the paper in his hands over a sink, washing the burnt pieces down the drain. He wanted to make sure no one else had such easy access to what they just did. No one else...

Snow nodded in agreement, leaving to go to his room with storm. He needed a good nights rest after all this..

"Sorry Snow I should of warned you how bad it was going to be, but you got over it and we are good now." he said smiling and rubbing Snow's shoulder and kissed him as he went to lay on the bed.

Mason smiled. "I don't think that this will ever be used again I don't know if anyone else could of dealt with that." he said

“No, I barely did myself. It was..terrifying” Aaron said as he pressed his cheek into Masons chest. He needed his warmth and comfort right now.

Snow snuggled up to him, clutching Storms body tightly. You’re okay..He kept telling himself..

"If I knew about all the pain I would of told you about it, but I had no idea it was going to hurt that bad." he said looking at him and sighed. "I thought we were going to die for real and the only reason I kept fighting was for you, Snow and Storm." he said smiling and kissed him.

"I'm sorry Snow I should of closed your eyes when they started to drink our blood." he said

Aaron blushes faintly and returned the others kiss. “I couldnt be without you, thought about you every second of that..experience” He said quietly, even when he was dying he worries about Mason.

Snow held Storm tightly, nuzzling his face into Storms. So warm..He thought as he turned himself into his cat form to take in more of his warmth.

"Yeah my thoughts were only about you as well." he said smiling and kissed him then held him close. "Now that this is done lets go to bed I know that we need sleep." he said smiling

Storm stayed in his human form and held him close closing his eyes making Snow feel even more warmth

Aaron nodded, taking his hand and led him toward the bedroom. He got in bed first, waiting for the other as he got under the covers.

Snow purred against Storms skin, resting in the crook of his arm. He eventually passed out, tired from the events of today

Mason jumped into bed and smiled as he kissed Aaron and went to sleep he was really tired from all that happened today and needed sleep. MAson did pull Aaron into a hug.

Storm went to sleep smiling at him

Snow was still in his kitten form the next day, ended up circles more tot he others chest.

Aaron has woken up at one point, looking to mason. He smiled softly before he ended up falling back asleep again.

Storm work up the next day and yawned and sighed not sure what they should do.

Mason didn't wait up till the next day and kissed Aaron when he was woke up and sighed not sure what to do. "We do have to go to class."