The String Of Fate (18+ Dragongirl26)

virtualoo

“I know love...I don’t want to hurt you. I’ll try my best” Snow said with a kiss to the cheeks. He had to try and remain good and pure for All of them.

“You are too good for me..” Aaron smiled warmly, kissing him again. He felt really happy in his arms.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

"Ok lets turn it around ok you killed someone, but you set free a familiar who wouldn't of been happy with his master if you hadn't done that." he said smiling. "You know him like I did and you know full well he wouldn't of been happy with his life after that. You freed him from a life he never wanted." Storm said looking at him trying to turn it around. "So you killed him for the greater good. See you are still good." Storm said looking at him.

"As you are for me." he said kissing him. "You care more than I do." he said

“You’re right...you’re right...Sorry” Snow said quietly with a small smile. “I don’t know why my mind is thinking such dark thoughts..” He said with a shy gaze into the others eyes.

“It’s only because of you that I do..” Aaron spoke with a gentle tone, kissing the corner of his lips

He looked away from Snow and coughed when he coughed a strand of his hair became white and he coughed up blood. "Try to get it together soon snow alright." he said as Storm got up and went to the bathroom to wash off his hands and looked in the mirror. "Shit." he whispered as he bit his lip and broke the mirror half of the strand of hair went back to his normal color.

Mason in the other room then looked at him. "Something is wrong." he whispered as he looked at Aaron and bit his lip.

“Storm...?” Snow asked, worried about him when he coughed up the blood. “Storm...Whats wrong?” He quickly asked worried, not able to think of the dark thoughts when he worried about him.

“Should we check on him..? I felt weird for a bit..” Aaron said quietly as he heard glass shattering.

"Its nothing Snow. You don't have to worry about me." he said as he coughed up more blood after he said that. "Damn! IT FINE I'M NOT ALRIGHT I'LL TELL HIM JUST STOP IT." Storm yelled almost in tears he was in so much pain right now. "The same thing is happening to me that would of happen to you. I was worrying about you so much that I stopped thinking about myself for once and only thought of you. That is bad for someone like me. When I do it the symptoms are worse and Mason is going to feel it soon as well." he said looking at Snow. "I don't want you to end up like me."

"Go to them now alright don't worry I'll be behind you." Mason said as he looked at Aaron feeling that something was really wrong

“Please..I’m worried about you..I don’t want you getting hurt because of me” Snow eyes, a red tear springing from his eye and a black stripe in his hair. It worried him a lot and he began to panic before it went away just as quick as it came. “I don’t know who you’re talking to..but..you’re amazing. You are wonderful and nothing will change that..” He spoke quietly.

Aaron quickly went to the bathroom, seeing a black stripe quickly disappearing from Snows hair. “What happened? Is anyone hurt?” He asked quickly

"I'm talking to anyone who is hurting me. I have been being good and I can't keep being good either. I am being good to help you out and its not part of who I am. I'm sorry I am trying to help you out I really am." he whispered.

Mason got up and almost fell down. Mason finally got to the bathroom and looked like he was about to pass out. "What is going on?" he asked.

"I'm sorry Master I have been trying to be good to help Snow out and not become bad and I hurt myself in the process." he whispered

“And I was thinking these dark thoughts that didn’t even feel like me..I just felt so guilty about all those horrible things I did and I felt like I wasn’t a good person” Snow explained to their masters before looking up at Storm. “Please don’t do something that isn’t who you are..I would hate to see you suffer” Snow hugged him tightly.

“Don’t strain yourself Mason..” Aaron said quickly as he stayed at his side. He really wanted to set things on fire right now and he hadn’t had that urge in a long time.

"Then stop doing stuff that to yourself as well." Storm said looking. "You see what its doing to me. It will do the same to you." he said and closed his eyes.

"BOTH OF YOU JUST STOP IT!"Mason yelled really mad at both of them. "Can't you see what ever the fuck you are doing is effecting us as well. If I have to I'll keep both of you in a coma till you learn your lesson." He said glaring at the both of them

“I’m trying not to I-“ Snow stopped when Mason yelled at them both. His ears folded down when he said he would put them both in a coma if he didn’t stop. He didn’t want to have those thoughts..he really didn’t..

“Please...” Aaron said as he wrapped his arms around Mason when he talked to their familiars. He wanted to hug Mason and try to calm him down.

Mason coughed and fell into Aaron's arms and then closed his eyes. "Can't you see what ever you two are doing is effecting us as well. Mason used up all his energy to yell at them. "We need to study to pass this test I don't know what will happen if we don't. Snow its good that you feel pain alright. If you didn't feel bad then you wouldn't be good any more." Mason said closing his eyes.

"Master." Storm said as he looked at his master with a sad look. Then looked at Snow. "You know what we have to do right? You have to go do a good deed and I will have to kill someone for our masters to be better." Storm whispered.

Snow looked up at Storm when he knew what they had to do. He felt horrible from all of this..so he had to be good right..? “Let’s hirry..I don’t want Master suffering..” He said as he quickly went to leave the house.

“Please be careful..” Aaron said quietly, his hair flickering to his pink style for a brief moment before it went quickly backer o normal. He really felt tired..He thought as he tried to clean up the glass

"Damn it I can't believe we let it get this bad." he said as he changed into his dragon form and picked up Snow by the mouth and took him to town. Storm know how not to been seen so that is what he was doing as he zoomed into town and found a starving man for snow. "is he good or do you need something bigger like a robber or a stopping a rapest or something like that?" he asked knowing that he smelled bad things going down all around this place.

Mason laid on the floor coughing and closing his eyes

Snow let himself he picked up by Snow, turning into his kitten form to make things easier and less noticeable. “Those might be up your alley..” Snow nodded in agreement, figuring helping get the purse back and the man might help balance out the bass thoughts for today. He quickly went into a store in human form to get some sandwiches and drinks. He held them and gave them to the man who looked grateful. He came back around in his kitten form, purring and rubbing up against him which seemed to touch the starving mans heart a creature cared about him.

Storm smiled glad that Snow was helping him out storm then flew into the next ally to a man raping a woman. He could care less but turned into a dragon and ate the rapist and walked away turning into a little dragon and bit the woman's hand when she tried to pet him. He then went to where he left snow and waited for him to come back feeling good about what he did,

The man seemed happy to have a hot meal and a small creature to cuddle. He ate like it was the first food he had in awhile, falling asleep with Snow in his lap. Snow heard the other come back, slowly getting off the sleeping mans lap.

"Well if you want you can make this new man your mission." he said looking at him. "You can help him all the time if you want to." he said looking at him. "Or you can leave him to rot. That is up to you." he said looking at him.

Mason started to feel a lot better and sighed. "Well I am feeling better now." he whispered

"I am not going to leave a defenseless starving man to rot!" Snow said with a determine serious tone in his voice. Hopefully the foo will give the man a sense of hope and good in the world.

"Good.." He said with a small smile, glad he was okay. He was feeling a bit better too..

"There is the Snow I know and love." he said smiling and looked at him then yawned looking at him wondering what all was going to happen next. "Are you going to stay here longer or do you want to bring him home with us or what do you want to do snow." he said looking at snow.

"Yeah that's good." he said smiling

Snow was sure his masters wouldn’t appreciate a stranger in the home right now, leaving and coming back with a blanket for the man. “Let’s go home Storm..” He said with a soft smile.

Aaron kisses his cheek with a soft smile..

Storm nodded and picked up Snow and then started to take off to there home not being found, but there might be something on a dragon showing up and killing some one. Storm knew that the lady might not tell anyone since she was burnt and who would belive her about a dragon saving her then burning her from being raped. A smile showed up on the dragon's face as he came to a stop at there new house and sighed closing his eyes as he changed back and went inside.

"Man that took a lot our of me." Mason said looking at him and sighing

“You’re going to be okay now? It felt really weird to want to burn things for fun like I used to..” Aaron said, kissing the top of his head.

“Feeling better Storm?” Snow asked as he hugged the others side. Hopefully he was back to his normal non pure self and that he could keep his own dark thoughts at bay. He didn’t want them and they just happened..

"Yeah I need to apologize to snow in storm I didn't mean to yell at them. I couldn't help myself I was overcome with so many emotions that I couldn't control." Mason say d sighing softly

"Yeah I am feeling better now feel like my old self." He said smiling and kissed snows head

“I’m sure they understood your intentions” Aaron said with a warm smile, kissing his head. “I’m sure they won’t take it to heart”

“Good..That felt weird..” Snow said with a giggle, kissing his cheek. Feeling all dark and creepy like that...